Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone make serious profit from hodling 6-12 months ? - page 7. (Read 1264 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Germany’s First STO
if you are confused looking for an example, I am an example. I did not expect it to be as easy as this, in just 6-8 months, I made more than 100% profit. I am very grateful for this
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Some people says hodl is the best way to make big profit. I am not a good hodler. I just hodl genesis vision for 3 months and made 3x profit but the other I always sell in a week or 10 days. Anyone make serious profit from hodling 6-12 months ?
I believe that everything depends on the coins that you hold. Long holding does not give us guarantees that you will in any case make a profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Some people says hodl is the best way to make big profit. I am not a good hodler. I just hodl genesis vision for 3 months and made 3x profit but the other I always sell in a week or 10 days. Anyone make serious profit from hodling 6-12 months ?

I get a good profit for 6-12 months only when I hold the ether or bitcoin. When I keep ICO project tokens during such time, then I have no profit or very little.   

HODL Genesis Vision / GVT from now until Q1/2 2019 and you'll be laughing with the returns!
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Sometimes a patience can be very good rewarded in $. I would advise buying new cheap promising altcoins and hold them for a long period. The profit after can be really lucrative.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Invest In ICO are more profitable than trading. And you right, it can make profit very big. But it bit risky for Coin to be shitcoin. So don't too long hold your coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Yes, I had made substantial profits by holding cryptocurrencies. My money almost tripled in a span of near about 12 months. I think holding is the easiest and safest way of making substantial profits in crypto market. You don’t need to do much research and study about the market trends. Just hold on to your investments for few months. It’s not about the amount of period you hold your money but on your accurate timing of buying and selling at available opportunity.
Activity: 21
till, new altcoyins, only released on the stock exchange after ISO, can give a decent income. For 6-12 months, some grow 10 or more times.
Activity: 35
I know such people, but, unfortunately, not personally, and I just take the floor for it, because I believe that in this area of ​​activity reputation is the main value, because without it people will not follow you, and you do not have the people you can handle.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
the hold is difficult because certainly, very patience tested. This is a lot of people do because it has a high profit target goals and minimal risk of loss. many have already managed to implement a strategy like this and certainly not a haphazard coin which they hold. must have coins that are potential to be arrested let alone long term.
Activity: 84
I think with new people and those who have little capital, they will only keep for a short time and when the profits they will sell to recover the capital. But want to make bigger profits you have to keep it for a longer time.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Yes, of course. I still hold some altcoin for almost a year. this has become a consideration because my investment is long term. and besides, I always follow every market development and especially look for altcoin information that I hold. as for other things I can do daily trading.
Activity: 602

I've been through that situation and still now I still have some tokens/coins that still not moving upwards. Well, there are really shit happens and we must accept the fact that hodling can't guarantee us a huge amount of profit. But in case of Bitcoin and the other top 5 coins, I can really sure that this can really give us a good ROI.
Activity: 266

You picked the good coin to hold. GVT indeed already increase in orice significantly. Who knows if you keep holding it for a bit longer, maybe you can get more than 10x profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
Well surely you could earn holding long but time is not the basis for earning huge profit and it is the volatility of the crypto. If you will consider 6 months as long term investment. But for me 6 months is still a short term goal because when you say long term it should be 3 years up there you could really check the difference the market price of crypto at present and 3 years backward. The difference is the possible profit that you could gain.
auy
Activity: 336
Over the past half year, I lost somewhere 70% of my deposit. But I'm not going to sell anything,  I want to buy more coins. Sooner or later the market will start a sharp upward movement, as it has always been.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Normally, I'm not a man who holds for a long time. But I think it really is worth it and I have friends who have been patient to wait for at least a year and they have achieved good results.  Smiley
Activity: 67
It depends on the luck of the altcoin. You can completely lose all the money, and you can earn a little, try your luck.
Activity: 21
If you can make a profit within a week or ten days, why not get bigger in a year. Maybe neo could have increased 200 times in a year, but I think 3-times increase in 3 months is quite serious in investing.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
I think you are lucky. A lot of people can't make triple profit. I lost 30% of money in the last few weeks. I think it's my bad luck.

See it depends on the coin and the time of the year you invest if I invest now or if I would have invested right after those bad days when altcoins had bloodbath then I could have gained a lot now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I kept a few coins for a year and a half, but because of the large market dump earlier this year, I lost absolutely all of the profits and sold the coins very badly. I'm almost in despair.
Pages:
Jump to: