Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone use btcrobot.com? - page 11. (Read 56141 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real
October 29, 2013, 07:25:51 PM
"Best Performing asset in the world" says Keiser Report: Bitcoin - Resistance Starts Here!

Watch this video discussing bitcoin profit potential in the new era of Currency 2.0 Bitcoin

http://youtu.be/A2Cjo7CHh6w

And you base your robot's profit off of $ instead of BTC?

Seems a little silly.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
October 29, 2013, 06:56:52 PM
"Best Performing asset in the world" says Keiser Report: Bitcoin - Resistance Starts Here!

Watch this video discussing bitcoin profit potential in the new era of Currency 2.0 Bitcoin

http://youtu.be/A2Cjo7CHh6w
October 28, 2013, 04:29:55 AM
You guys are aware that you are being flagged by WOT?
http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/btcrobot.com
Nothing conclusive there, but still makes some users nervous.

I don't know what that means and I never heard of "wot". i visited the link but I see just generic page and no information good or bad about it.

Anyways,

The update was released. (Silver as well) .
this is one of our updates alongside with Bitstamp filters
addition and new settings improvement. The updates are applied
automatically to Gold/Platinum members and there is no action needed
on your part.
The goal of the robot is to grow the value of your portfolio (Combined
BTC+USD). However a lot of new members did not understand this fact
and always counted only BTC forgetting USD. This created a lot of
confusion in the past. To address it we now display the TOTAL value of
the portfolio in USD which is our goal to grow. Example:
Current Portfolio Value: 1013.18 USD Total
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
October 26, 2013, 11:17:57 PM
You guys are aware that you are being flagged by WOT?
http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/btcrobot.com
Nothing conclusive there, but still makes some users nervous.
October 26, 2013, 10:46:53 AM
Ok...so I'm still concerned about the Gold and Platinum servers being hosted in the states but I am willing to give the silver package a go. However, the last point you raise regarding the frequency of API changes at the exchange level and the need for constant updates obviously raises a concern for me with the Silver package. Does the silver package include some sort of auto-updating mechanism or is this something I will have to do manually?

Silver version is hosted on your computer. We have no control over it whatsoever. You will have to update it manually when the updates are released (simply follow our newsletter and get new file from the members area)

For Gold/Platinum no manual action is needed, we update all ourselves.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
October 25, 2013, 09:39:00 PM
Ok...so I'm still concerned about the Gold and Platinum servers being hosted in the states but I am willing to give the silver package a go. However, the last point you raise regarding the frequency of API changes at the exchange level and the need for constant updates obviously raises a concern for me with the Silver package. Does the silver package include some sort of auto-updating mechanism or is this something I will have to do manually?
October 24, 2013, 08:31:30 AM
OK as I was one of the early people trying this bot I will share this information: I tried for about 40 days and then asked for a refund with clickbetter. Now the money has come through and is shown on my credit card statement. Just wanted to let you know, that 60 day free trial worked for me. It was free. I was not convinced of the bots performance though.

Thank you for update. Yes, we grant refund guarantee and don't scam anyone.
I am sad though that you missed all the profits later. BTC robot is a long term solution and during the september it did not trade much when BTC price was not going anywhere. Now it went up with a big profit for us and when the price dropped the robot was effectively protecting bankroll from drop as well:

1.) This bums me out...my concern wasn't so much from the point of a security standpoint although I'm glad to hear you think your servers are secure. Basically, my worry would be that I shell this money out, don't receive an actual copy of anything, and given that your servers physically reside in the states, should they decide your not complying with one thing or another it's basically game over unless your program can function in completely standalone mode without needing to tie into some sort of US-only based set of servers? Have you guys given any consideration to diversifying geographically or is this not even a concern for you guys at this point?
2.) The fact that your hosted servers reside within the states only makes this works for me at the moment. Hopefully the US will adopt a more bitcoin favorable position in the near future but I'm not seeing it at the moment.

*I also got the impression from your website that the software came with a complete set of "Exclusive Members Only" manuals and cd's containing the software...might wanna change that if this isn't the case :p

**I haven't completely decided against trying your bot out, but the answer to question #1 will certainly prevent me from considering either the Gold or Platinum options at this point :/

1. We don't have any concerns about it. We are not a US company and no US regulations apply to us whatsoever. Moreover if you heard the news Bitcoin is growing fast not only in China (Baidu) but also Wallmart will soon accept it (via gift cards) in USA! That is good news.

Yes, we don't ship any physical copies. This would be totally useless because BTC-e is updating the API very often so your copy will get outdated in a week. What we do is we sell subscription , if you buy Gold it means that full 1 year we will be supporting you and your trading + upgrades. Platinum for 3 years.

This also means we are interested in quality service because if we suck and don't update anything, you will never renew your subscription after 1 year and we will lose the customers.

Hope this makes sense.
Activity: 226
October 24, 2013, 01:01:47 AM
OK as I was one of the early people trying this bot I will share this information: I tried for about 40 days and then asked for a refund with clickbetter. Now the money has come through and is shown on my credit card statement. Just wanted to let you know, that 60 day free trial worked for me. It was free. I was not convinced of the bots performance though.
legendary
Well hello there!
October 23, 2013, 10:06:06 PM
1.) If I got with one of the hosted options, are your servers located anywhere within the united states?
2.) If Either of the hosted packages is purchased, do I still receive an actual copy of the automated trade bot itself on cd-rom as well (I don't want to pay ~$250 for a hosted product and have you guys go tits up with me holding the login cred's to a disabled VPS somewhere).
3.) Does btcrobot currently only support BTC/USD holdings or are other coin permutations possible (i.e. BTC/PPC, BTC/FTC, etc.)? If not currently implemented any plans on doing so anytime soon?
4.) Any estimated timeline for implementation of BitInstant support?

1. Yes in USA
2. If you order golden/platinum there is nothing to download. We simply preinstall everything for you! Our vps are fully secure, don't worry. They are not hosted on same sever as sales site.
We dont do any CD in any versions.

3. Currently portfolio of USD + BTC only, no other currencies at this time. But we are looking into LTC in future

4. We already implemented Bitinstant price monitoring into the robot.
The robot is now monitoring 3 major btc marketplaced to perform smarter decisions. This will ensure it's profitability no matter if the price is going up or down. The deposits are made into btc-e.com

green chart

Thanks for the prompt response Eurobitcoin. As for your responses to my questions:
1.) This bums me out...my concern wasn't so much from the point of a security standpoint although I'm glad to hear you think your servers are secure. Basically, my worry would be that I shell this money out, don't receive an actual copy of anything, and given that your servers physically reside in the states, should they decide your not complying with one thing or another it's basically game over unless your program can function in completely standalone mode without needing to tie into some sort of US-only based set of servers? Have you guys given any consideration to diversifying geographically or is this not even a concern for you guys at this point?
2.) The fact that your hosted servers reside within the states only makes this works for me at the moment. Hopefully the US will adopt a more bitcoin favorable position in the near future but I'm not seeing it at the moment.

*I also got the impression from your website that the software came with a complete set of "Exclusive Members Only" manuals and cd's containing the software...might wanna change that if this isn't the case :p

**I haven't completely decided against trying your bot out, but the answer to question #1 will certainly prevent me from considering either the Gold or Platinum options at this point :/
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 23, 2013, 04:50:27 PM
I am really happy with my profits of last week
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2188/w204.png
October 23, 2013, 03:17:16 PM
1.) If I got with one of the hosted options, are your servers located anywhere within the united states?
2.) If Either of the hosted packages is purchased, do I still receive an actual copy of the automated trade bot itself on cd-rom as well (I don't want to pay ~$250 for a hosted product and have you guys go tits up with me holding the login cred's to a disabled VPS somewhere).
3.) Does btcrobot currently only support BTC/USD holdings or are other coin permutations possible (i.e. BTC/PPC, BTC/FTC, etc.)? If not currently implemented any plans on doing so anytime soon?

1. Yes in USA
2. If you order golden/platinum there is nothing to download. We simply preinstall everything for you! Our vps are fully secure, don't worry. They are not hosted on same sever as sales site.
We dont do any CD in any versions.

3. Currently portfolio of USD + BTC only, no other currencies at this time. But we are looking into LTC in future

4. We already implemented Bitinstant price monitoring into the robot.
The robot is now monitoring 3 major btc marketplaced to perform smarter decisions. This will ensure it's profitability no matter if the price is going up or down. The deposits are made into btc-e.com

green chart
legendary
Well hello there!
October 23, 2013, 03:18:28 AM
Considering trying this platform out.  I just have a couple of questions:

October 17, 2013, 01:15:49 PM
We are using aggressive settings. They target for bigger profits but don't trade often
Activity: 309
October 16, 2013, 09:06:28 AM
With a strong push on BTC, the public acc finally doubled. it took around 4 months on Aggressive settings.

According to Mashable, Baidu, also known as the "Google of China," is now accepting Bitcoin payments
http://mashable.com/2013/10/15/baidu-bitcoin/

Now, the digital currency gets the backing of a real Internet giant. Baidu is the fifth most-visited website in the world and China's top site, according to Alexa.

"This is encouraging news, even more so since it is from China and with a NASDAQ-listed company," John Matonis, executive director of the Bitcoin Foundation, told Mashable in an email.

Apart from adding credibility and legitimacy, this move could prompt more companies to start using Bitcoin.

What setting do you use on your public acc?
October 16, 2013, 06:11:54 AM
With a strong push on BTC, the public acc finally doubled. it took around 4 months on Aggressive settings.

According to Mashable, Baidu, also known as the "Google of China," is now accepting Bitcoin payments
http://mashable.com/2013/10/15/baidu-bitcoin/

Now, the digital currency gets the backing of a real Internet giant. Baidu is the fifth most-visited website in the world and China's top site, according to Alexa.

"This is encouraging news, even more so since it is from China and with a NASDAQ-listed company," John Matonis, executive director of the Bitcoin Foundation, told Mashable in an email.

Apart from adding credibility and legitimacy, this move could prompt more companies to start using Bitcoin.
October 14, 2013, 05:48:47 AM
Version 1.1 started trading really well

in plans, adding bitstamp!
October 09, 2013, 06:07:07 AM
We are excited to release our first BTC robot update 1.1 for you!

The update is addressing BTC-e API changes and the frequency of trades.

Gold / Platinum Clients:

As usual, the update was applied automatically to all Gold and Platinum members, no action is required on your part!

Silver plan clients:

If you are a silver client, you might want to exit the robot (right click on it in the trey and choose exit) then reinstall the new version from the members area. The robot should reinstall smoothly and keep your trading and api keys settings, so the new version will pick up trading without any problem!
Activity: 309
October 07, 2013, 10:20:07 AM
How did the bot do in the crash this afternoon?

My bot didn't loose as much as my other account holding most of my BTC's with the buy and hold tactics.

So I'm quite satisfied with it. But I still don't trust this bot. I wish I could see and modify the code behin it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
October 07, 2013, 09:17:37 AM
I would suggest that if you are interested in running this bot, try running the bot on a free amazon web services tier. That way you don't have to worry about tying up valuable resources on your personal computer.

I personally am not interested in running this bot.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
October 02, 2013, 07:16:44 PM
How did the bot do in the crash this afternoon?
Pages:
Jump to: