Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 28. (Read 249951 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
This is a good coin. Just waiting for an update from devs  Smiley

On what do you base your assumptions to say that?

i only posted this looking at the last replies of thread. people confused about price and also confused about the coin itself.

Theres a lot of confusion because theres been some scam accusations
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

i only posted this looking at the last replies of thread. people confused about price and also confused about the coin itself.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

The devs never failed to deliver so far. I have no doubt they will release new stuff pretty soon.
On which exchange will multipool buy Apex?

The deal between gekko and devs was never hidden, however the details of the deal were hidden, gekko has explained to me what his role is and what the details of the deal are. Currently I don't have any major concerns, so if you still wanna hate me, go ahead I don't mind.

If you haven't noticed, I like to make jokes.
Am I awake at night if you don't like/get my jokes? No, not really Wink

Maybe sometimes the jokes are too deep for me Smiley And btw I have no issues with you mate, just for the record. I appreciate you as a part of APEX community , but sometimes we can respectfully disagree on some things, right?
Activity: 350
Activity: 80
coinpayments.net has a public vote to add coins..... the price is .001 btc per vote.... perhaps we could get something going since the devs are busy.....  or even better, the devs could ringlead.
So is this considered scam?

Is what considered scam?  Paying for advertising?  Only dishonesty makes scam.

I mean the coin as a project

It depends, do you consider hidden deals made by devs with so called investors as scam?

You answer yourself as the whole purpose of this is to be decentralised and transparent, not hidden

I don't have a dog in this race, but Gekko was very public about his donation. It wasn't some under the table deal. I mean it was transparent. I bought the domain and paid for hosting , so by that logic it would mean that I am bribing devs which is of course ludicrous.

There's nothing to it. Gekko didn't bullshit anyone, he does his thing but he didn't pay the devs to work for him. They are independent, as they too have a big stake in APEX, they want it to be worth much more in the future. Which is natural.

Activity: 280
MunneCoin allready have a game upp and running (alpha) http://munneproject.com/

But there should be room for alot more of good games Smiley
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Looks like there are more game related coins coming out. Apex better stay on the ball if they don't want to lose their advantage.
Activity: 238
What's going on with price ??
Activity: 417
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Activity: 80
Just completed our first ApexCoin article :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/apexcoin-the-evolution-of-in-wallet-features-coming-to-blocknet

If the community is interested, we can feature it on the site (keep it on the front page) for .2 BTC/week, or .75 BTC/month. Articles are interchangeable if needed, so let me know via PM Smiley

Great article!  Any coverage is good, especially coverage that points outs the work ALREADY done on Apex, as opposed to the list of paper promises that we've become used to from other cryptos.

Who needs paid advertisement when it would be more beneficial to form a partnership...hint hint at the new APEX Aportal newsfeed tab. 

.. or a Vegas.com tab  Roll Eyes
Activity: 142

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/apexcoin-the-evolution-of-in-wallet-features-coming-to-blocknet

If the community is interested, we can feature it on the site (keep it on the front page) for .2 BTC/week, or .75 BTC/month. Articles are interchangeable if needed, so let me know via PM Smiley

Great article!  Any coverage is good, especially coverage that points outs the work ALREADY done on Apex, as opposed to the list of paper promises that we've become used to from other cryptos.

Who needs paid advertisement when it would be more beneficial to form a partnership...hint hint at the new APEX Aportal newsfeed tab. 
Activity: 278

Nicely done, it's a very thorough article on APEX.

The only deceit that ever happened in APEX was the failed takeover by CoinRocket, totally almost forgot about that guy lol.
Activity: 546

It depends, do you consider hidden deals made by devs with so called investors as scam?

You answer yourself as the whole purpose of this is to be decentralised and transparent, not hidden

I have been here since the beginning and I can say Gekko has been transparent, where was it hidden about the games he invested for APEX? It's all in the thread, before he invested, he offered his funding to APEX community so just read through the posts folks...it's all there as transparent as it can be.

This is about fudders jumping on fud, they just haven't been here long enough to read back.  Also APEX has been here long enough to be the real deal, guys come together now as a community and wait for what things to come.

Pages:
Jump to: