Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 29. (Read 249951 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
So is this considered scam?

Is what considered scam?  Paying for advertising?  Only dishonesty makes scam.

I mean the coin as a project

It depends, do you consider hidden deals made by devs with so called investors as scam?
I guess it would depend on motive...  some deals need to be secret, but only until they are made.  Then they should be publicly announced.  Any deal meant to stay hidden forever is surely scam.

The coin as a whole isn't scam, they've already produced.  Plus BlockNet as a whole surely checked him out, for a scammer dev in their group would sink them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

I mean the coin as a project

Just completed our first ApexCoin article :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/apexcoin-the-evolution-of-in-wallet-features-coming-to-blocknet

If the community is interested, we can feature it on the site (keep it on the front page) for .2 BTC/week, or .75 BTC/month. Articles are interchangeable if needed, so let me know via PM Smiley

Great article!  Any coverage is good, especially coverage that points outs the work ALREADY done on Apex, as opposed to the list of paper promises that we've become used to from other cryptos.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Just completed our first ApexCoin article :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/apexcoin-the-evolution-of-in-wallet-features-coming-to-blocknet

If the community is interested, we can feature it on the site (keep it on the front page) for .2 BTC/week, or .75 BTC/month. Articles are interchangeable if needed, so let me know via PM Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I've simply helped APEX fund new tools / development while also promoting the coin. I am an investor, nothing more. The rest is FUD. I personally own a good collection of APEX with no intention of selling. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding my involvement. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/459085124197658/

Here is a crypto group I run, 3600 of us. Feel free to join and promote APEX. One of my coins.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
The devs fucked us hard by cooperating with gekko

Says the guy kissing Gekko's ass.  Dev did nothing wrong in acquiring funds from investors to help develop the coin, without investors we wouldn't have the funding for in wallet games and devs already spent their own money to purchase servers for the multipool and games and if you didn't know, servers are not cheap.  I do hope the multipool comes out soon but of course a multipool is no easy task and takes a lot of time to code and set up. 

I think if participating Blocknet coins could work together and share their technology with one another then it would make the relationship between coins stronger.  It's cool to see participating coins coming to APEX thread to voice their support for APEX.

For whatever it is worth I am on the team for Horizon and I like APEX, I bought a bunch quite a bit higher and it is what it is, prices have not been doing with with BLOCKNET, but the FUD has been strong. We have a really great team and some amazing things coming for Horizon and are very serious about being highly competitive. As things go I can't leak anything, but in theory we could cooperate and rise together. Hopefully! Not selling at a loss anyway, heh.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
We would like to take the time to address some concerns our users are having.  

- Someone has reported our Twitter account, we are currently in the process of retrieving our account back.
- We are not involved with DarkApexCoin, we do not know anything about that development.
- Multipool is not operational, we are still working on the automatic payout scripts.
- BlockNet is a legit development that will allow participating coins to bring the best tech to APEX users.
- We will not rush developments that are not working 100%.

We have a few more developments in the works to further enhance our user's experience.

-APEX Team

It's the weekend, their twitter account was closed, that's why there's no word.  I'm holding and waiting for the multipool, ought to re-spark volume.

question:  does anybody think a "burn" method similar to the one SWIFT has would be a good combination with a multipool?

dont know much about bitswift but what is this burn method of theirs and is it legit and for real? 
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
The devs fucked us hard by cooperating with gekko

Says the guy kissing Gekko's ass.  Dev did nothing wrong in acquiring funds from investors to help develop the coin, without investors we wouldn't have the funding for in wallet games and devs already spent their own money to purchase servers for the multipool and games and if you didn't know, servers are not cheap.  I do hope the multipool comes out soon but of course a multipool is no easy task and takes a lot of time to code and set up. 

I think if participating Blocknet coins could work together and share their technology with one another then it would make the relationship between coins stronger.  It's cool to see participating coins coming to APEX thread to voice their support for APEX.
We would like to take the time to address some concerns our users are having.  

- Someone has reported our Twitter account, we are currently in the process of retrieving our account back.
- We are not involved with DarkApexCoin, we do not know anything about that development.
- Multipool is not operational, we are still working on the automatic payout scripts.
- BlockNet is a legit development that will allow participating coins to bring the best tech to APEX users.
- We will not rush developments that are not working 100%.

We have a few more developments in the works to further enhance our user's experience.

-APEX Team

It's the weekend, their twitter account was closed, that's why there's no word.  I'm holding and waiting for the multipool, ought to re-spark volume.

question:  does anybody think a "burn" method similar to the one SWIFT has would be a good combination with a multipool?
Activity: 278
If you didn't noticed, all BlockNet participating coins had their prices dip but when BlockNet comes out then their prices are going to surge like crazy plus with the development that the APEX dev team is working on gets released on a continual basis like they have then well we're gonna be filthy rich. 
Activity: 238
Price fall below 1000 sats  Huh Huh
Activity: 278
APEX is resilient, I agree and that's why I'm in APEX for the long haul.  The devs are genuine and their developments are real, unlike vaporware pump and dumps that pumps to 50k and never produces anything then dumps down to 1 satoshi.  The devs says they're working on some new stuff so I believe them and can't wait to see what they are!   Grin
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Digital Currency Presented
And btw, we need to get back that spirit from 5-6 weeks ago, the community and the devs working together ! That's why APEX is unique.

I am supporting the devs all the way, they are genuine guys, but they obviously cannot stop the manipulation at this point because market cap is so small. If APEX had a market cap above 1 million USD we would not be seeing these kind of pumps and dumps. They can do this cuz the market cap is still nothing only 30-40 K USD. The real cap should be like 5-6 times that.

So MalboroMan is back ! Smiley Let's get that spirit back too ! And do not look only short term , but toward the next year and beyond. In 3 years 95% of alts will be dead, those 5% that survive will be BIG. I hope APEX will be there and in a few years we'll be laughing about the price that we see now 800-900 satoshi.

Good to have you back MalboroMan!!!

And btw, we need to get back that spirit from 5-6 weeks ago, the community and the devs working together ! That's why APEX is unique.

I am supporting the devs all the way, they are genuine guys, but they obviously cannot stop the manipulation at this point because market cap is so small. If APEX had a market cap above 1 million USD we would not be seeing these kind of pumps and dumps. They can do this cuz the market cap is still nothing only 30-40 K USD. The real cap should be like 5-6 times that.

So MalboroMan is back ! Smiley Let's get that spirit back too ! And do not look only short term , but toward the next year and beyond. In 3 years 95% of alts will be dead, those 5% that survive will be BIG. I hope APEX will be there and in a few years we'll be laughing about the price that we see now 800-900 satoshi.

Good to see you back MalboroMan!

Bittrex has currently 54.65% of all APEX & Nr 1 richlist has 30% of all APEX in bittrex wallet.

APEX is dumped to below 1K with low volume, with some effort we can easily break this negative trend and put APEX right where it belongs.

I wonder if gekko keeps his promise to bring APEX to 4k this weekend...

Is the multipool running?  The devs promised some udates this week, and a multipool would be a great start.
BTW the amounts of my staking payment doubled overnight...
Activity: 224
 Cheesy What?4K?Dont make joke. Even I support APEX,but I don't believe it will reach 4K next week.
Activity: 819
Merit: 502

Perfect!!!
Activity: 70

Pages:
Jump to: