Pages:
Author

Topic: [April fools] New new rank requirements - page 3. (Read 11583 times)

legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
Gotcha! Smiley I knew it from the very start that it was a BIG JOKE.
though Thymus is so smart and creative doing this stuff. Cool

That was great I mean we all fooled by theymos and it's not impossible because we always take seriously whatever theymos implemented. I really thought this will be another requirements to rank up because actually that's too many to meet. Grin

He really catch us tho.

theymos has been known to trick us on April Fool's day over the past few years. He's also been known to expel tricksters from our midst --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/attention-bitcoin-bbs-45298 (NOW THAT WAS FUNNY !!!).
MY GOD MAN HOW CAN YOU LINK TO SUCH CRAZY POSTERS I CANT BELIEVE I JUST SPENT AT LEAST 7 MINUTES READING THROUGH THAT NONSENSE AND IM HAVING TROUBLE SEEING ANYTHING RIGHT NOW THE MOST HONEST FORUM MEMBER AWARD IN 2011 IN THE SIGNATURE LOL FREEMASONS HA HA AND THEN THEYMOS COMES IN WITH THE MASTER TROLL COMMENT ROFLMAO... ok I better stop before I get banned. Grin  That was funny though! I'd take pinkiepie over the shitposters any day  Grin
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

That was great I mean we all fooled by theymos and it's not impossible because we always take seriously whatever theymos implemented. I really thought this will be another requirements to rank up because actually that's too many to meet. Grin

He really catch us tho.

theymos has been known to trick us on April Fool's day over the past few years. He's also been known to expel tricksters from our midst --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/attention-bitcoin-bbs-45298 (NOW THAT WAS FUNNY !!!).
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484
born once atheist

After briefly making it up in my head consulting my most revered texts, it is clear to me that the humourless shitposters are of the sanguine temperament - enjoy being part of a crowd (megathreads), enthusiastic and outgoing (constantly spamming), boisterous, and have a hard time relaxing. The are certainly not choleric (independent, logical), melancholic (thoughtful, introverted) or phlegmatic (quiet, sympathetic).

As we all know, the sanguine temperament is linked closely to the blood humour, which is also warm and moist. It seems logical, then, that the best treatment for these humourless shitposters, is either complete derision with cold, dry sarcasm, or bloodletting, perhaps of their entire blood volume. I will begin organising a randomised control trial immediately.

Honestly, I did wonder about about in some way locally tagging all the people who did not get the joke for my own benefit - not to say they are untrustworthy per se, just that they are colossally dense.

nailed it
Activity: 456
Merit: 100

He really catch us tho.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
Don't think so dude, cause theymos is the admin so it means that it's always official when you read it directly from him. Anyway, those updates is looks like the other site that is related to crypto ( specially the altcoins discussion ), so at first, its kind of a fishy stuff. ( also I'm a victim too, lol ) .

Huh? He just did bro..Those controversial new ranking he made was nothing but an april fools.
Yeah, but if you respect theymos, you gonna believe it first ( which you already fall on his fools )  and also most people doesn't care so much or celebrating about April fools. Adding some point that this website is 1 jokes and 99 facts and reliability ( specially if the money is the main character of the discussion ).
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Bitcoitalk has become like the real world. At first what time you study, then you work going up on a career ladder. And after years of work, you retire Legendary. In my with steeply have come up with, will less flooding Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
Don't think so dude, cause theymos is the admin so it means that it's always official when you read it directly from him. Anyway, those updates is looks like the other site that is related to crypto ( specially the altcoins discussion ), so at first, its kind of a fishy stuff. ( also I'm a victim too, lol ) .
Activity: 114
though Thymos is so smart and creative doing this stuff. Cool
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
See I was right. I am genious  Tongue

not only you! Im a genius too  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
How many forum admins have you ranked on their creativity?  Tongue

Don't play dumb like this isn't a hidden category on your site. Wink
I thought you ranked everyone by Most Activity, Most Trusted, Most Merited and Most Creative Huh
I've been relying on your creativity statistics, c'mon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Correct.  He is using a joke vehicle to study us, like we are little bugs.   Tongue     Cheesy Cheesy
Something like White mouse for his learning-from-trial process, from which he can launch new new new rank system, which has potential to completely control spammers, account farmers to rank up (just my hope). lol.
Why is a white mouse preferred over a black mouse for experiments? Just wondering!

Anyways, I was just reading this Cointelegraph's article and sadly it doesn't mention the awesome April Fool's Joke delivered by Theymos. https://cointelegraph.com/news/april-fools-day-rundown-nerding-out-on-cryptocurrency-pranks-and-jokes
It mentions the joke on Bitcoin reddit, but not Bitcointalk. Why? Why? Tell me guys.

because probably they do not read forums... other things are on first pages and this announcement was not on first page.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Correct.  He is using a joke vehicle to study us, like we are little bugs.   Tongue     Cheesy Cheesy
Something like White mouse for his learning-from-trial process, from which he can launch new new new rank system, which has potential to completely control spammers, account farmers to rank up (just my hope). lol.
Why is a white mouse preferred over a black mouse for experiments? Just wondering!

Anyways, I was just reading this Cointelegraph's article and sadly it doesn't mention the awesome April Fool's Joke delivered by Theymos. https://cointelegraph.com/news/april-fools-day-rundown-nerding-out-on-cryptocurrency-pranks-and-jokes
It mentions the joke on Bitcoin reddit, but not Bitcointalk. Why? Why? Tell me guys.
Activity: 40
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
One of the most annoying effects of merit system is huring my eyes and my fingers due to threads for crying, complaining, moaning from spammers.
I give! What's a 'huring' and where did you hide the conjunction?

And how does a thread "hur" one's fingers? WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOUR FINGERS YOU PERVS?
vip
It brings tears to my eyes to learnt that I earned BitcoinTalker of the Year. I remember when Psy gave me that badge for being Crypto Sleuth of the Year many moons ago. I'm gonna place the reward on the shelf between said badge and my trophy for Goat Fucker of the Year.

Ironically, I was wearing that same orange shirt on April 1st which I don't wear very often after putting it up for a spell since its first reveal depicted above.
One of the most annoying effects of merit system is huring my eyes and my fingers due to threads for crying, complaining, moaning from spammers.

I give! What's a 'huring' and where did you hide the conjunction?
vip
It brings tears to my eyes to learnt that I earned BitcoinTalker of the Year. I remember when Psy gave me that badge for being Crypto Sleuth of the Year many moons ago. I'm gonna place the reward on the shelf between said badge and my trophy for Goat Fucker of the Year.

Ironically, I was wearing that same orange shirt on April 1st which I don't wear very often after putting it up for a spell since its first reveal depicted above.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Come on. I was waiting to be clarified of this new system. Was seriously discussing on this with my friends. A serious idea of fooling on April 1. At times even the community requires fun around right? Indeed needed at careers and in personal lives. Good go with the journey along with serious discussions. Long way to go and rock. Cheers crypto team and forum.
legendary
Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
It is interesting to see Theymos has still opened the topic for discussions. I guess he want to collect more ideas about how to adjust current merit system and rank requirements. Seriously, the topic is not only for April Fools Joke, but also serves more important mission for the forum. Believe me, we will see what Theymos want sooner or later.

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
It is interesting to see Theymos has still opened the topic for discussions. I guess he want to collect more ideas about how to adjust current merit system and rank requirements. Seriously, the topic is not only for April Fools Joke, but also serves more important mission for the forum. Believe me, we will see what Theymos want sooner or later.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
Both of them were interested about what theymos thinks about Lauda. I could think of one person interested enough about what theymos thinks about Lauda a.k.a QS. I could think of one person who'd be willing to spend a lot of money to hurt the ~Cat.
Strong logic on linking me as a bought account by QuickSeller.  /s   Roll Eyes

Shared interests happen all the time on this forum. If you really think there is only one person interested enough about what theymos thinks about Lauda, you're misinformed.

I believe the ~Cat has enemies who'd be willing to buy DT1-2 accounts to use them against her.
You are forgetting that those enemies would have to find a DT1/2 member willing to sell their account. In addition, any feedback or exclusions done to other DT members is going to be heavily reviewed and potentially countered, which has already happened a few times, so if enemies are trying to buy DT accounts for the sole purpose to hurt Lauda, it's not the best use of resources and will likely backfire.
Pages:
Jump to: