Pages:
Author

Topic: ARAGON: The Ethereum based Startup from Spain - page 4. (Read 30324 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 262
We are very excited to be announcing Aragon Labs. Our initiative where research meets development

Announcing Aragon Labs

Aragon Team Update: January 2018
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Good news, here's the blog post - https://blog.aragon.one/introducing-aragonos-3-0-alpha-the-new-operating-system-for-protocols-and-dapps-348f7ac92cff.

Within a few weeks, 6 hackers from the White Hat Group will do an audit, in February we expect a release of 0.5.

We have been quiet. We have been busy building, not hyping. But we cannot hide our excitement any more. We can’t wait for the world to get their hands on what we have been working on for so long. It’s going to blow your mind.

Thanks. Seems that WHG has good reference(Maker's DAI). Hope if there any bug they'll find out and then if needed further auditing processes.
Good news, here's the blog post - https://blog.aragon.one/introducing-aragonos-3-0-alpha-the-new-operating-system-for-protocols-and-dapps-348f7ac92cff.

Within a few weeks, 6 hackers from the White Hat Group will do an audit, in February we expect a release of 0.5.

We have been quiet. We have been busy building, not hyping. But we cannot hide our excitement any more. We can’t wait for the world to get their hands on what we have been working on for so long. It’s going to blow your mind.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I am confused.
Where to look for ICO sites ?

ICO is over months ago. You can read the ICO details in here "The Aragon Token Sale: The Numbers"
https://blog.aragon.one/the-aragon-token-sale-the-numbers-12d03c8b97d3
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I am confused.
Where to look for ICO sites ?
Activity: 238
The decentralized corporate management platform Aragon has seen Spain join the ever-popular crypto crowd sale race. Beginning May 17, Aragon will launch a month-long campaign to raise funds through sales of its token, ANT.

Aragon is everything you need to run your company on Ethereum. Cap table, governance, fundraising, payroll, accounting, bylaws. In few words, Aragon companies are extremely customizable, and you get everything in a unified, beautiful interface. That is why, this startup is focusing on serving the needs of nontraditional companies without standard hierarchies and a geographical presence.

In fact, firms or companies exist in order to create value by using resources to create products or provide services. However, intermediaries and third parties such as governments decrease the output of those organizations by imposing restrictions and creating complex regulatory frameworks. Aragon was born to disintermediate the creation and maintenance of companies and other organizational structures.

Do you know of another Blockchain tech startup from Spain to be followed?
Looks like a very promising token, I,m just wondering how will it bypass government restrictions and regulatory. I believe this idea is very simple and not hard to digest with our mind to understand it, No promises, no hype just an idea i believe this kind of ICO is worth trying.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Good news from twitter: Auctus became a partner with Aragon! I think Auctus will be powerful project. Auctus preparing for ICO since early Autumn, it is a good sign I think.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
“Aragon companies will be more efficient. They won’t waste time on paperwork or dealing with third parties. They won’t waste a cent on tasks that don’t benefit their product or service,” the co-founders wrote in a blog post. “This will make Aragon companies more competitive than their traditional counterparties.”
With Aragon Core, a minimally-specified organization will be able to run on the Ethereum network. A Module system will then be implemented so further functionality can be built on top,” Cuende explained. “Fully decentralized organizations will also be able to take advantage of the Aragon Network, a token-governed digital jurisdiction, to resolve core governance issues and increase efficiency.”

Aragon launched its alpha release in March, and since February, the number of Aragon organizations deployed to the testnet has grown from 130 to more than 770.

Look at the development plan - https://wiki.aragon.one/documentation/Development_Plan/#0-the-refactor-release, it is enough to look at the plan and it becomes clear how good the year 2018 will be for Aragon

Many projects have good plans for 2018. Hope Aragon will be one of who makes it real on time.
“Aragon companies will be more efficient. They won’t waste time on paperwork or dealing with third parties. They won’t waste a cent on tasks that don’t benefit their product or service,” the co-founders wrote in a blog post. “This will make Aragon companies more competitive than their traditional counterparties.”
With Aragon Core, a minimally-specified organization will be able to run on the Ethereum network. A Module system will then be implemented so further functionality can be built on top,” Cuende explained. “Fully decentralized organizations will also be able to take advantage of the Aragon Network, a token-governed digital jurisdiction, to resolve core governance issues and increase efficiency.”

Aragon launched its alpha release in March, and since February, the number of Aragon organizations deployed to the testnet has grown from 130 to more than 770.

Look at the development plan - https://wiki.aragon.one/documentation/Development_Plan/#0-the-refactor-release, it is enough to look at the plan and it becomes clear how good the year 2018 will be for Aragon
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

That is good. No speculations, no fake promises, just trying to do it better.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Activity: 124
Merit: 11
this token price is table, not moving too much from earlier it enter coinmarketcap
but it means this token have potential to grow more
i will try to learn more about it
because 2018 is good time for an ICO token to grow
Nice price movement lately, where are we at on the developments ?!

Im invested in Aragon for over half a year now and am really confident about this project. Thats also why I dont even think of selling for now. I hope that Aragon will be awarded with the interest that it deserves as a great platform for businesses on the blockchain. The recent price movement is great, but I guess it will be only of a temporary nature. Price can also go down again, Im holding nonetheless.
That's right! Why sell below the ICO-prices and below their goals? Very strong project and I hope 2018 will reward us for our patience Wink
Activity: 238

Im invested in Aragon for over half a year now and am really confident about this project. Thats also why I dont even think of selling for now. I hope that Aragon will be awarded with the interest that it deserves as a great platform for businesses on the blockchain. The recent price movement is great, but I guess it will be only of a temporary nature. Price can also go down again, Im holding nonetheless.

For trading you need to lock up your AirSwap tokens. You can find some additional information in here:
https://blog.airswap.io/the-airswap-token-42855fe5e120
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Keep buying the dips, this is a sleeping giant just like Antshare became Neo, with all these ICOs, people are just forgetting about it... like people forgot about how Antshare had a successfull ICO. Be ready for the awakening
I already bought three times, my bags are full of aragon, I'm waiting for a breakthrough in 2018. Smiley

Watch the tweet https://twitter.com/AragonProject/status/944248327218040832

What platforms are available for Aragon purchaese? I watched the project but I couldn't buy any. I would like to get some before missing an opporunity. Because I ready positive comments about Aragon project.

Most of the volume is on Bittrex and then Liqui. You can find out whole exchanges you can trade ANT tokens in here:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aragon/#markets
Activity: 210
Lol, last minute exchanged most of my BTC's and got saved from crash. In terms of BTC it is still green (15%)
Activity: 210
Keep buying the dips, this is a sleeping giant just like Antshare became Neo, with all these ICOs, people are just forgetting about it... like people forgot about how Antshare had a successfull ICO. Be ready for the awakening
I already bought three times, my bags are full of aragon, I'm waiting for a breakthrough in 2018. Smiley

What platforms are available for Aragon purchaese? I watched the project but I couldn't buy any. I would like to get some before missing an opporunity. Because I ready positive comments about Aragon project.

Bittrex or just exchange in exodus wallet
Activity: 172

Pages:
Jump to: