Pages:
Author

Topic: ARAGON: The Ethereum based Startup from Spain - page 6. (Read 30324 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
This coin always looks good to me but not much going on with it. They do buy backs from time to time though.
Activity: 356
Merit: 13
coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev
Aragon is surprisingly quiet lately. I had a lot of faith in this project in the beginning but it seems like the development has kinda slowed down with time. I guess thats what happens when a company gets wayyy overfunded, why even put the time and effort if you already have all the money?
                                         Undoubtedly, this is the problem of many teams that have successfully received investments, after what they stopped working.  There's no boss screaming at them in the morning.  Maybe, in time, blockchain will solve this problem.   
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
this may be a preliminary notice and an announcement will be announced within the next few weeks, this is a good step to pave the way for the announcement to ensure that members will provide good and bad feedback.
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
Aragon is surprisingly quiet lately. I had a lot of faith in this project in the beginning but it seems like the development has kinda slowed down with time. I guess thats what happens when a company gets wayyy overfunded, why even put the time and effort if you already have all the money?
Obviously, you do not follow the work of developers, but just look at the price on the exchange. The second half of the year is traditionally downtrend, be patient.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
hi all.your participants.how do you forecast price aragon at the end of the year- beginning 2018g??
that depends on the community dev and the PR put out by the dev we may see a huge rise in market if those mentioned things above fall in place.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
hi all.your participants.how do you forecast price aragon at the end of the year- beginning 2018g??
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
Just because they are quiet does not mean they  are not working.
Activity: 171
Aragon is surprisingly quiet lately....?
Lately? They've been quite since the ICO. I'm not sure if they are alive
Guys, hello? Are you still breathing?

... I guess thats what happens when a company gets wayyy overfunded, why even put the time and effort if you already have all the money?
Absolutely.
I've noticed that the more project raise the worse they do their job.
Tezos for example, they have all the money to make thing done perfectly months ago, but no they can't even split our money between them.
Activity: 154
This just like another GNOSIS, They were aimed 100 Million dollars for the maximum cap. It makes me feel disappointed with it. It's a good project in my mind. And it could be on the same line with bancor project which has delivered the product for the public users.
Activity: 182
Activity: 58
Serious question.

If they have so much damn ETH (greater than ANT market cap), why not just buy back ANT and burn it until equilibrium is restablished?

https://etherscan.io/address/0xcafE1A77e84698c83CA8931F54A755176eF75f2C

They do burn their tokens as they mentioned in their report. Aren't they?
[Forwarded from Diego Gutiérrez Zaldívar]
Straight forward OpenZeppelin the framework beneath Aragon is already tested and running on RSK
So no changes are needed
Would love to see Argon running on RSK I'll tell Luis
To see if we can have it running at launch
Diego Gutiérrez Zaldívar - CEO @ RSK Labs

If it happens, we'll fly to the moon!
[Forwarded from GRACK]
you asked Louis about the Aragon  running on RSK ?
I will, we met in Barcelona early this year
In any case, even if there is no transition to the RSK platform, we expect pleasant developments in the coming months.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Swapy Network (www.swapy.network)
The decentralized corporate management platform Aragon has seen Spain join the ever-popular crypto crowd sale race. Beginning May 17, Aragon will launch a month-long campaign to raise funds through sales of its token, ANT.

Aragon is everything you need to run your company on Ethereum. Cap table, governance, fundraising, payroll, accounting, bylaws. In few words, Aragon companies are extremely customizable, and you get everything in a unified, beautiful interface. That is why, this startup is focusing on serving the needs of nontraditional companies without standard hierarchies and a geographical presence.

In fact, firms or companies exist in order to create value by using resources to create products or provide services. However, intermediaries and third parties such as governments decrease the output of those organizations by imposing restrictions and creating complex regulatory frameworks. Aragon was born to disintermediate the creation and maintenance of companies and other organizational structures.

Do you know of another Blockchain tech startup from Spain to be followed?

One of our investors is from Spain. If you want contact with their startup ecosystem. I can connect you with them. Please, PM me.
Straight forward OpenZeppelin the framework beneath Aragon is already tested and running on RSK
So no changes are needed
Would love to see Argon running on RSK I'll tell Luis
To see if we can have it running at launch
Diego Gutiérrez Zaldívar - CEO @ RSK Labs

If it happens, we'll fly to the moon!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Serious question.

If they have so much damn ETH (greater than ANT market cap), why not just buy back ANT and burn it until equilibrium is restablished?

https://etherscan.io/address/0xcafE1A77e84698c83CA8931F54A755176eF75f2C

Activity: 14
The market is doing well
Late worth looking forward to
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Invested all I could in this, waiting for the project to unfold Wink !

I invested on ICO. I've been waiting for a long while. And my hopes are still high Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Invested all I could in this, waiting for the project to unfold Wink !
Activity: 38
As per our Transparency Model, we do quarterly Transparency Reports of our use of funds and about the overall progress of the project. Here's a recap of what has been going on with Aragon during Q3 2017.

Aragon Q3 Transparency Report
Activity: 38
Holding and buying more. Waiting for the big news !
When can we expect some update ?
You can check roadmap.

Where is the roadmap ?!

The roadmap is called Development Plan that can be found in the wiki.
Pages:
Jump to: