Pages:
Author

Topic: ARAGON: The Ethereum based Startup from Spain - page 9. (Read 30324 times)

legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1133
Get Some!
The cryptocurrency exchange @HitBTC has listed the Aragon Network Token, $ANT. Trading is now live! #Ethereum
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/ANT-to-BTC
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
About Airdrop. I hold ETH and ANT on Bittrex, will I receive Airdrop's ANT? thank so much.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Aragon is one of these gems that will take its time to go to the moon but when it does, oh mama!!!

ICO -> 1 ETH = 100 Aragon
Now it is below the ICO price. Still holding my ANTs though Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
Aragon is one of these gems that will take its time to go to the moon but when it does, oh mama!!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
Aragon is undervalued, but until we see more projects built on it its gonna stay below $5.

District0x (DNT) uses aragon i know. Are there any other promising projects based on their platform?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
Aragon is undervalued, but until we see more projects built on it its gonna stay below $5.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I did some research on Aragon today and was amazed by it, here is my full report
https://cryptohydra.com/crypto-reports/aragon-ant/
I liked the article that you’ve written for Aragon, most people like to invest in things that have a value on it and not really know what the coin is about. The things that stands out the most in the article you wrote was the amount of source links that backed the information from your study.

The guys at Aragon is doing a lot for cryptocurrency and it could lead more people into investing in other coins once they’ve get their money from the coin. If people decide to stick with the coin after they’ve made their profit then that’s good too.
Activity: 29
Merit: 6
I'm trying to diversify my portfolio right now and searching coins that are worth investing in.

This project itself seems good, but I can't see the value in the token.

According to the chart they have on their token sale page (aragon.network) the only use these tokens have seems to be voting power. There is no share of revenues going to the token holders.

So why would you put money in there. Only to vote how other people shall make their money?
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
I did some research on Aragon today and was amazed by it, here is my full report
https://cryptohydra.com/crypto-reports/aragon-ant/
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1133
Get Some!
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I think the combination with District0x will be legendary !

I also think that it can be a good partnership for both side, not only for Aragon  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
I think the partnership with District0x will be legendary !
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Opened account to be more active
I really think it can be the invest of the century
the world need the change that the aragon offers
keep reading about that, i am not the only one who thinks this way

as the project begins
I'll help in everyway i can
Type in ur signature " In aragon we trust"
add it to your site if you have
write it somewhere and spread the word
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
Can't believe we are at 60-70K aragon prices again. Anybody who doesn't buy in these prices have no right to complain later...  Grin
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
This just like another GNOSIS, They were aimed 100 Million dollars for the maximum cap. It makes me feel disappointed with it. It's a good project in my mind. And it could be on the same line with bancor project which has delivered the product for the public users.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Still a holder from day one,but it may be a good while before we see the full potential of Aragon

I'm also a holder from the ICO, don't interested in price at this moment.
Development and user cases seem more important to me at this stage.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Still a holder from day one,but it may be a good while before we see the full potential of Aragon
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
Yes, ANT is only just beginning. Any price fluctuations now are meaningless. But if you didn't get in, then do so now. People have picked up their free BCC now, and ANT will rise as money flows back from BTC to alts.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I'm consistently big believer in Aragon, their founders, community... They are here to stay, I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years years time 1% of the global commerce was running on Aragon.

I'm also believer. And holding my ANT tokens from the ico. It lost value to ETH but I think Aragon just at the beginning.
Pages:
Jump to: