Pages:
Author

Topic: ARAGON: The Ethereum based Startup from Spain - page 10. (Read 30324 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 102
https://genesis.re
I'm consistently big believer in Aragon, their founders, community... They are here to stay, I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years years time 1% of the global commerce was running on Aragon.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
well as the price of bitcoin is rising sharply it will get you more argon tokens to the bitcoin now
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Is it better to buy aragon for bitcoins before segwit or segwit?
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Just bought my first Aragon Coins (150) i hope it will be a successful project Smiley

If you wait for the successful project, you should hold until 2019.
But the project seems potential, it's worth to wait Smiley

I'm also long term HODLer. We'll see how it goes.
Yeah, this coin is one to have stored in a wallet for a long time. The people behind Aragon know what they’re doing, at least they look like they know what they’re doing. I’ve watched videos of some dev’s doing videos in their Bedroom talking about their new coin that they are trying to make or is in the progress of making and they don’t make it through the year. I am not so sure what’s wrong with them lol.

I'm not sure but I think I remember a bedroom video  Cheesy

Aragon Q2 Development Update
https://blog.aragon.one/aragon-q2-development-update-a014f7de2624
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Just bought my first Aragon Coins (150) i hope it will be a successful project Smiley

Yeah, this coin is one to have stored in a wallet for a long time. The people behind Aragon know what they’re doing, at least they look like they know what they’re doing. I’ve watched videos of some dev’s doing videos in their Bedroom talking about their new coin that they are trying to make or is in the progress of making and they don’t make it through the year. I am not so sure what’s wrong with them lol.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Definitely one to hold for a long time. The project has only just started, there's a very long way to go. I'm really optimistic about Aragon Smiley
The coin and the people around it look real. Investing in it should bring a little bit of money if they keep on doing what they’re doing and they allow new updates for the coin so they could get new money placed into their project.
The Aragon team like to promote their coin a lot so I wouldn’t be that surprised if some huge investor decides on purchasing a bunch of coins at market price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
SOCGEN, BANCO SANTANDER. Second Bank This is the largest bank in Spain that runs blockchain technology. Each has advantages with the various research and development that they do.
Activity: 15
Me too - one of the few erc20 tokens I hold. I have confidence the team will actually deliver what they're saying, unlike most of the others which will start failing soon enough.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
Definitely one to hold for a long time. The project has only just started, there's a very long way to go. I'm really optimistic about Aragon Smiley
Activity: 322
Never liked Jaxx wallet as it has too many issues with Dash but yes this should help the price a bit bit in these blood red times
I don't like Jaxx wallet either.
legendary
Never liked Jaxx wallet as it has too many issues with Dash but yes this should help the price a bit bit in these blood red times
Activity: 4
Aragon is available on the latest version of Exodus wallet now (1.29.1).

Activity: 27

Activity: 48
Activity: 322
Actually thats the problem with ICOs if you wait a few weeks they all seem to be below the ico price, due to the fact that Ethereum is rising faster than the token (well except for this week)

We saw that most of the Ethereum based ICOs lately.
But I think it's up to lots of variations. How much they collect, price of ETH, BTC, how much tokens they sell.....
legendary
Actually thats the problem with ICOs if you wait a few weeks they all seem to be below the ico price, due to the fact that Ethereum is rising faster than the token (well except for this week)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain
Is this coin trading below ICO price? looks like it is... time to buy or wait?
Time to buy !!! Don't wait!!! 0.00110 btc is a good price
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

I'd say time to buy.

ICO price was 0.01 ETH.
And yes now it is below the ICO price:
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=ETH-ANT
https://liqui.io/#/exchange/ANT_ETH
Pages:
Jump to: