Pages:
Author

Topic: ARAGON: The Ethereum based Startup from Spain - page 7. (Read 30324 times)

Activity: 642
Merit: 250
hodl strong this project will make us rich!
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1133
Get Some!
Holding and buying more. Waiting for the big news !
When can we expect some update ?
You can check roadmap.

Where is the roadmap ?!
Check Aragon blog.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
You can check roadmap.

Where is the roadmap ?!
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1133
Get Some!
You can check roadmap.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

i wonder where you guys find these news :)this is really good news.
ant needs a year in my opinion.gonna hold one more year then will decide.
not gonna even check the prices until then.

If so it is really good news. Still holding my ICO Aragon tokens.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 418

i wonder where you guys find these news :)this is really good news.
ant needs a year in my opinion.gonna hold one more year then will decide.
not gonna even check the prices until then.
legendary
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
the concept is very interesting. smart organisations with smart contract!

but what's the legal value of anything built on aragons? taxes? laws of each country? conflict between emploers employees?

Thats exactly what i was talking, they are before time. The society is not ready yet (i mean regulators). But its cool that they've started, maybe snowball in this field just starts to roll and gets bigger and bigger, then we have revolution on our hand Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
the concept is very interesting. smart organisations with smart contract!

but what's the legal value of anything built on aragons? taxes? laws of each country? conflict between emploers employees?
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
it's a good project but coin price lose too much blood. Still following.
I agree. The price is not good right now. I have some aragon in my pocket and I believe that it will be pumped in the next few months. hope that I can earn some profit form this project. Everything in this project is cool but the price is unacceptable. People need to realize how big aragon can be
Activity: 69
l'argent est mon étape
it's a good project but coin price lose too much blood. Still following.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
For all the recent progress, Aragon Q3 Development Update
Activity: 66
Im invested in aragon, team is good i like it, but i think they are a bit ahead of time with their idea of goverance. Altuogh a great idea, but dont see it happening in few years, so im scared about devs and other team leaving the project...
Is Slack working? or.. they move to other platform?

Yes, Slack was not a platform that could sustain a public facing community and thus the community and chat was migrated over to Rocket Chat, new platform can be found at https://aragon.chat

Further information can be found in the Aragon Chat is now open blog post.
Activity: 140
Is Slack working? or.. they move to other platform?
greate project. but funny. Does this project have a little brother with name PARAGON ICO =)))

No, absolutely no affiliation with the two projects.

I have taken a look in this project. Did some reading. And I still don't understand what can be done with ANT tokens? Apart from p&d actions, what would effect its pricing?

I see on this blogpost, that the company bought back some of the tokens to distribute on actions like bug bounties, or paying some freelance employees. But those are not the main business of the company, rather means to their business. What I'm currious about is how would this company's vision/business success or failure will effect the tokens?

Btw, from where I stand, I don't think there is a chance that founders would just take away the ico funds and dissappear. They are and apparently will be working on this project, but as I said, I don't understand the needs for tokens (apart from dev funding) in this scenario. It could have made sense if the tokens somehow reflect some amount of company shares but they have stated that it's not the case.
You must read WhitePaper.
https://github.com/AragonOne/whitepaper/raw/master/Aragon%20Whitepaper.pdf

I read the whitepaper. Seems too complicated to me, I still don't understand wholly, how will the tokens be used, hence, what would effect token price in positive or negative way.

That is what I and probably anyone interested in any coin would look for before making an investment.

The ANT token is a utility token, it will be used to govern the Aragon Network.

Token holders will gradually receive control over the Network, they will be able to create proposals and vote on the outcome of those votings. In the end, the token holders will be completely in charge of governing the Network, which includes deciding on what to do with the funds that the Network will hold. That is the end goal, a decentralized autonomous organization that runs the platform with the users/token holders in charge. You can read more about it in the Aragon will be Community Governed blog post.
Activity: 131
I am an ANT bagholder too (Lost -200% now  Undecided)
Activity: 280
nice!!
at least talking about aragon Smiley
this project is an interesting one, i hope that they will be succeed ..
invested in it a little too, but not too much

for the people who ask questions :  its going to be out at 2019, so you can earn from this project only in 2 years
its not a fact that it will be succeed because in 2 years a lot of things can change
but i hope that they will show flexibility and success
Activity: 2100
Merit: 418
I am an ANT bagholder, I bought ANT at 80k sat, but now is it 40k sat, I am very sad and desperate. When can I make money from this project?

Me too. I got my tokens from the ico. Still haven't touch them yet. I belive there will be bright future for Aragon.

yeah definetely.
selling from this price is plain stupid.
i just bought some more to decrease my entry point.
they r in my wallet for at least a year.
no way i am touching them even if the price goes to zero.
Pages:
Jump to: