Pages:
Author

Topic: ARAGON: The Ethereum based Startup from Spain - page 8. (Read 30324 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I am an ANT bagholder, I bought ANT at 80k sat, but now is it 40k sat, I am very sad and desperate. When can I make money from this project?

Me too. I got my tokens from the ico. Still haven't touch them yet. I belive there will be bright future for Aragon.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
you are lucky Triload, I bought at 114  Shocked Cry.
I think I'll be holding it forever...
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
I am an ANT bagholder, I bought ANT at 80k sat, but now is it 40k sat, I am very sad and desperate. When can I make money from this project?
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1133
Get Some!
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Is there any good source for project update and follow ups ?!
Where are the devs with the project ?!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Do you know of another Blockchain tech startup from Spain to be followed?

Check out https://internxt.io/  Wink

PTC (pesetacoin) is a coin from spain, that became alive again Smiley
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Do you know of another Blockchain tech startup from Spain to be followed?

Check out https://internxt.io/  Wink
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Is Aragon Project still alive ? Do something on marketing strategy and make the market reborn ?
legendary
Get Some!
How come? And here I thought every cryptocoin are born from this forum.
Aragon do not have aggressive marketing actually.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
What is the official Aragon thread in this website?

It doesn't exist
How come? And here I thought every cryptocoin are born from this forum.
Activity: 25

It doesn't exist
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 65

I have taken a look in this project. Did some reading. And I still don't understand what can be done with ANT tokens? Apart from p&d actions, what would effect its pricing?

I see on this blogpost, that the company bought back some of the tokens to distribute on actions like bug bounties, or paying some freelance employees. But those are not the main business of the company, rather means to their business. What I'm currious about is how would this company's vision/business success or failure will effect the tokens?

Btw, from where I stand, I don't think there is a chance that founders would just take away the ico funds and dissappear. They are and apparently will be working on this project, but as I said, I don't understand the needs for tokens (apart from dev funding) in this scenario. It could have made sense if the tokens somehow reflect some amount of company shares but they have stated that it's not the case.
You must read WhitePaper.
https://github.com/AragonOne/whitepaper/raw/master/Aragon%20Whitepaper.pdf

I read the whitepaper. Seems too complicated to me, I still don't understand wholly, how will the tokens be used, hence, what would effect token price in positive or negative way.

That is what I and probably anyone interested in any coin would look for before making an investment.
Activity: 42
Ok after this threat I am going tu buyy some probably
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
greate project. but funny. Does this project have a little brother with name PARAGON ICO =)))
legendary
Get Some!

I have taken a look in this project. Did some reading. And I still don't understand what can be done with ANT tokens? Apart from p&d actions, what would effect its pricing?

I see on this blogpost, that the company bought back some of the tokens to distribute on actions like bug bounties, or paying some freelance employees. But those are not the main business of the company, rather means to their business. What I'm currious about is how would this company's vision/business success or failure will effect the tokens?

Btw, from where I stand, I don't think there is a chance that founders would just take away the ico funds and dissappear. They are and apparently will be working on this project, but as I said, I don't understand the needs for tokens (apart from dev funding) in this scenario. It could have made sense if the tokens somehow reflect some amount of company shares but they have stated that it's not the case.
You must read WhitePaper.
https://github.com/AragonOne/whitepaper/raw/master/Aragon%20Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 65

Activity: 38
I think the combination with District0x will be legendary !

I also think that it can be a good partnership for both side, not only for Aragon  Cheesy

Came here to say prettymuch this.  Excited to see District0x and Aragon growing.  The more built on their systems, the more powerful they become overall!
Activity: 2100
Merit: 418
The cryptocurrency exchange @HitBTC has listed the Aragon Network Token, $ANT. Trading is now live! #Ethereum
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/ANT-to-BTC

this was really unexpected.
very nice job ant.
hitbtc has 120-130 daily million volume.
it will have really good impact on ant.
Pages:
Jump to: