Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 100. (Read 395743 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 251
There is something I do not understand, is it better to take ARDOR because it will increase much in price in the future? About NXT?

Purchasing JLRDA tokens will require NXT, however users will be able to exchange other cryptocurrencies to NXT conveniently within the Nxt wallet using the integrated ShapeShift and Changelly third party exchanges, subject to availability.

For 1 JLRDA token the participants in the ICO will receive 1 IGNIS coin at the time of the Ardor Genesis Snapshot.

https://www.jelurida.com/ico
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
There is something I do not understand, is it better to take ARDOR because it will increase much in price in the future? About NXT?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Great project and time to invest because price is very low. With development and news coming Ardor should rise very soon.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
FYI, newcomers!
Did you know you can mine NXT (and buy Ardor with it on the Nxt Asset Exchange!) in the Lucky node project?
Computational and bandwidth requirements are very low - some users run it on a Raspberry Pi.
Run the node 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.

Very interesting, I'll take a look - thanks for the information.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
FYI, newcomers!
Did you know you can mine NXT (and buy Ardor with it on the Nxt Asset Exchange!) in the Lucky node project?
Computational and bandwidth requirements are very low - some users run it on a Raspberry Pi.
Run the node 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
The first round of ICO will start on August, 5th with the price of 0.4 NXT of 1 JLRD. The starting date for the last one is October 7th and the price 1.45 NXT. The Ardor platform will be launched in Q4 instead of Q3 planned The snapshot at the end of October  https://www.jelurida.com/ico

The Ardor platform will be launched in Q4 instead of Q3 planned The snapshot at the end of October

Thank you for your nice answer, I think i should lock down my ARDDR coins until September and hope it will bring me big profit.
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
https://www.jelurida.com/ico

The Jelurida team is now happy to announce that the legal, technical and organizational preparations for the IGNIS ICO are entering their final stage. The ICO will start on August 5, 2017.

The token sale itself will be conducted on the Nxt blockchain platform. A "controllable currency" called JLRDA will be issued and offered for sale in five consecutive rounds. The price of the JLRDA tokens will be denominated in NXT and will increase at each round. Each round will last one week and there will be at least a one week break between subsequent rounds. The dates, prices, and amounts of JLRDA tokens to be offered for sale will be as follows:

Ignis ICO Schedule
Dates                        JLRDA tokens for sale                  Price of 1 JLRDA in NXT
Aug 05 - Aug 12             60,000,000                                           0.40
Aug 26 - Sep 02                80,000,000                                           0.55
Sep 09 - Sep 16                    100,000,000                                           0.76
Sep 23 - Sep 30                    100,000,000                                           1.05
Oct 07 - Oct 14              up to 100,000,000                                           1.45

The last batch of 100 M JLRDA tokens will be reduced by up to 20 M tokens allocated by Jelurida for promotional and marketing use. Jelurida will keep as NXT 20% (but not more than 40 M NXT) of the NXT coins collected in the crowdsale. Jelurida will convert the rest of the collected NXT to fiat or BTC, but reserves the right to do so in portions, or at a later time depending on market conditions, and in general in a way that will maximize the amount of funding the company will eventually receive when converted to fiat currencies.

In case any batch is sold out before the end of the designated time frame, the next round will still start as scheduled and will not be moved earlier.

If any batch is not sold completely at the end of the designated time frame, the remaining unsold JLRDA tokens will be added to the next batch. If not all of the JLRDA tokens are sold by the end of the last batch, Jelurida reserves the right to decide what to do with the unsold amount depending on the outcome of the crowdsale.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Activity: 394
Merit: 104
Don't miss the latest news from the NXT/Ardor platform (IGNIS, Bitswift, Adel, ebook and much more..)

https://www.nxter.org/nxt-news-july-2017-iii/
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Activity: 151
Merit: 100

In September.
Wait for Ardor platform launch in September, download the Ardor wallet when it becomes available and log in using the same passphrase.

Is there any source of this information, I just want to make sure the exact time when the Ardor platform will launch.  Thank you very much.
there is no source for that information. Q3 is only what we know
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

In September.
Wait for Ardor platform launch in September, download the Ardor wallet when it becomes available and log in using the same passphrase.

Is there any source of this information, I just want to make sure the exact time when the Ardor platform will launch.  Thank you very much.
Activity: 128
Bitcoin is self destructing as many of us have been predicting for years.  Ethereum might end up being the top dog for a while.  We need Ardor to be great competitor in the great crypto-verse.   God I love Crypto.  Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Well it sucks that ARDR prices tanked but hey at least this could be a good buying opportunity.
What do you think now you can buy or better wait for when it falls stronger?

I don't want to give out investment advice, but what I personally do when trading is double down when price drops.This is a potentially very risky strategy if you're trading on margin, but I bet most of us are not using borrowed funds (ie leverage) to buy ARDR (cause I don't think that's possible yet). Price movement has already pretty much destroyed all the previous gains and we're back to a price level that has been long standing ~0.05 to 0.08. I'm not sure it can or will go much lower than this unless the other major cryptos drag it down with them.

Agree. Most likely seeing the low now although that could change depending on what Bitcoin does after 8/1. If that doesn't go well, it could reverberate through the entire ALT market. Even so, things will pick up in the long run, I'm sure of that at least.

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
Well it sucks that ARDR prices tanked but hey at least this could be a good buying opportunity.

I don't want to give out investment advice, but what I personally do when trading is double down when price drops.This is a potentially very risky strategy if you're trading on margin, but I bet most of us are not using borrowed funds (ie leverage) to buy ARDR (cause I don't think that's possible yet). Price movement has already pretty much destroyed all the previous gains and we're back to a price level that has been long standing ~0.05 to 0.08. I'm not sure it can or will go much lower than this unless the other major cryptos drag it down with them.

Activity: 196
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Is it possible to Stake Ardor?  Undecided
Yes, you can forge it, like NXT - however, you get only transaction fees as rewards, no "stake interest". Advantage: The currency's value is not diluted.

That's fine, because NXT and ARDOR are the same.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
Yes, you can forge it, like NXT - however, you get only transaction fees as rewards, no "stake interest". Advantage: The currency's value is not diluted.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: