Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 12. (Read 395476 times)

Activity: 876
Merit: 291
I have some ardor assets in my old nxt client. How do I transfer them into the new ardor wallet?

Install Ardor client from www.jelurida.com and open your account with the same passphrase you saved for Nxt. Here you should find your ARDR coins.

Thanks, worked perfectly easy.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
Any idea why my latest client rejects all blocks? It prevents me from catching up with the blockchain.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
I have some ardor assets in my old nxt client. How do I transfer them into the new ardor wallet?

Install Ardor client from www.jelurida.com and open your account with the same passphrase you saved for Nxt. Here you should find your ARDR coins.
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
Activity: 644
Merit: 18
EXIP A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain ser
I think that in the next couple of years the team will reveal the full potential of the platform and people will be able to get to know ardor closer, and also see its potential and prospects! Although today also done a lot of work.
Activity: 206
Merit: 69
News digest 25.11.18

📌 A SNAPSHOT of DOM balances will be taken on November 12.

📌 Another property bond has been launched on Dominium.

📌 This week a new project was announced. MOBS is a social mobile app, with which users can get together in groups (mobs), create videos together, and - if they choose to - stick their final creation up on a searchable marketplace in order to monetize their creations.

📌 The snapshot of NXT balances is close. If you hold NXT on 17/11, then 0.4 RYA + 0.4 TRUST per 1 NXT will be reserved and hit your wallet address when the Rya team launches the modified clone.

📌 The XendBit ICO pre-sale will start on December 1st, and the whitelist is open for registration at xendbit.io.

📌 Veronica and Alberto Fernandez paid a visit to ISDI. A "worldwide leader in digital education, helping professionals, entrepreneurs, enterprises, and institutions to close the competitive gap to the digital era".

📌 Adedayo Adebajo spoke at the KWASU Campus Blockchain Hackathon, the second in a series of blockchain hackathons which take place on five African universities.

📌 A new Ardor Updates video has been uploaded to Jelurida's Ardor Platform Youtube channel last week.

📌 Eric Funk is back with another Ardor course on Udemy! This time about the Lightweight Contracts system, and how to use it.

📌 TOKOK disabled NXT during the snapshot of NXT balances for the RYA airdrop. NXT trading, deposits and withdrawals have been re-enabled on November 19, 2018, 11:30 (UTC+8).

📌 The Bitswift team airdrops CASH, BITS, and the scrypt-based CDN digital currency as part of their community-driven basic income experiment, which takes place on an Ardor child chain.

📌 The Rya team has published a second open letter to the community, "An Economic Overview of RYA".

📌 Happy Birthday $NXT #cryptocurrency!

https://www.ardor.world/en/news/2018/11/25/news-digest-251118/
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Congratulations everybody! Game over.
copper member
Activity: 447
Merit: 2
www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script
I found first time this coin named Ardor. found more attractive. but always one thing comes in my mind why its down from 14k sat to 1600 sat.
people who have invested in this coin they would in big loss. I have few but that will not impact on me..
Circulating Supply
998,999,495 ARDR

Max Supply
998,999,495 ARDR
Max is just 1 BN.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Ardor "Full Blockchain as a Service" Workshop at MITA (Malta Innovation Technology Agency)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwFEnJekJw4&feature=youtu.be&t=1319
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The future of ARDOR is bright and worth investors' long-term holding. At present, the money market is at a bear market stage. We need to be patient.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
Mark Lloyd Talks About Upcoming Dominium Blockchain Launch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIeAUQlMbgc&feature=youtu.be

Dominium Real Estate blockchain was first seen on the Ardor Platform on the testnet today and Mark Lloyd, founder and Managing Director was at the Malta Blockchain Summit. He talks with Elizabeth Mong, Executive Director of Ardor / Nxt Group about the current status and next steps before the launch of the new blockchain on November 30.

So,  on November 30 there is the chance for us all to witness the first transactions in Dominium Real Estate childchain, isn't it? Hope to see more forged ARDR after that. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Mark Lloyd Talks About Upcoming Dominium Blockchain Launch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIeAUQlMbgc&feature=youtu.be

Dominium Real Estate blockchain was first seen on the Ardor Platform on the testnet today and Mark Lloyd, founder and Managing Director was at the Malta Blockchain Summit. He talks with Elizabeth Mong, Executive Director of Ardor / Nxt Group about the current status and next steps before the launch of the new blockchain on November 30.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
does anybody know what happened to janus? or how was this token called?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
It looks like Ardor made a new rival i.e. Nuls. The last is about to deploy the chain factory to its mainnet that mimics all Ardor's functionality. Then, of course, the competition in crypto space promotes new developments but Jelurida  has to be quick with deployment of new childchains  and availability of custom ones  .

Hopefully Jelurida has used the past months to promote Ardor to businesses. Every competitor would have to do the same so Ardor might still be ahead.

It's a crazy hunch, Jelurida has discussed best ARDOR practices  to businesses for half a year now, but  we are in port so far, and not at  sea.
Activity: 206
Merit: 69
News digest 18.10.18
📌 Last week Jelurida released Ardor v2.1.2.

📌 Jelurida announced the PRE-LAUNCH of the Online Ardor Hackathon that will contain a series of Lightweight Contract coding challenges with prizes for each challenge.

📌 Dominium and Jelurida announce the birth date of the Dominium child chain and $DOM token on the Ardor network: November 30, 2018. This also means that an Ardor hardfork is in the pipeline.

📌 Last week the first Ardor meetup took place in Brazil, sponsored by ANG.

📌 "Blockchain Ardor" series has now been translated into a Medium format, which is available on Jelurida's Ardor channel.

📌 Bitswift’s monthly report was published.

📌 The EZYcount ICO ended on October 15th.

📌 The C2C bounties site has been launched.

📌 Rya team published the Rya code under the Jelurida Public License.

📌 Third Dominium’s Airdrop live

https://www.ardor.world/en/news/2018/10/30/news-digest-181018/

News digest 30.10.18

📌 Jelurida announced The Ardor Hackathon challenges - develop Lightweight Contracts and win up to $21.000.
📌 Jelurida has launched the Ardor Learning Hub, built by their developers with the help of the community.
📌 Travin Keith, managing director of Altrean, and member of the Linux and HyperLedger Foundation pitched a European-wide organ and blood blockchain database this week at the Linux Foundation's Open Source Summit 2018.
📌 Jelurida, XendBit, and Dominium went to Blockchain Summit NG.
📌 A new forging pool (CharityForgingPool) wants to donate its earnings to charity.
📌 Users of the ardor.rocks social website are now getting crypto assets for participation on its community forum.
📌 Dominium and China Blockchain Partners (CBP) have signed an extensive partnership agreement to support Dominium’s activities within the Chinese market as a gateway to Asia.
📌 Patoshi needs more testers for another Ardor dapp he made for attachment encrypted or public notes to any site you visit.

https://www.ardor.world/en/news/2018/10/30/news-digest-301018/
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
restart your computer, If that doesn't work just redownload the wallet, yours could be corrupted or changed by a windows update if u use windows.
I have issues from time to time when wallets are updated or changed, make sure you save your password somewhere safe. If no-one else is having the problem it has to be something on your end.

Thanks, for your help. I fixed it and what you post here for someone who may face the same problem some time in the future. Restarting my computer did not work. Redownloading and reinstalling the wallet did not work either at first. After I completely deleted all existing config files (in library folders on Linux OS) and an another reinstall it worked again.
Pages:
Jump to: