Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 13. (Read 395464 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
It looks like Ardor made a new rival i.e. Nuls. The last is about to deploy the chain factory to its mainnet that mimics all Ardor's functionality. Then, of course, the competition in crypto space promotes new developments but Jelurida  has to be quick with deployment of new childchains  and availability of custom ones  .

Hopefully Jelurida has used the past months to promote Ardor to businesses. Every competitor would have to do the same so Ardor might still be ahead.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
 It looks like Ardor made a new rival i.e. Nuls. The last is about to deploy the chain factory to its mainnet that mimics all Ardor's functionality. Then, of course, the competition in crypto space promotes new developments but Jelurida  has to be quick with deployment of new childchains  and availability of custom ones  .
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
restart your computer, If that doesn't work just redownload the wallet, yours could be corrupted or changed by a windows update if u use windows.
I have issues from time to time when wallets are updated or changed, make sure you save your password somewhere safe. If no-one else is having the problem it has to be something on your end.
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
I need support. Ardor wallet 2.1.2 does not start anymore. From one day to another.
The console shows me this:

2018-10-28 13:11:06 INFO: nxt.knownBlacklistedPeers not defined
Fatal error: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
   at nxt.configuration.SubSystem$5.init(SubSystem.java:146)
   at java.util.Arrays$ArrayList.forEach(Arrays.java:3880)
   at nxt.Nxt$Init.init(Nxt.java:389)
   at nxt.Nxt$Init.access$000(Nxt.java:379)
   at nxt.Nxt.init(Nxt.java:368)
   at nxt.Nxt.init(Nxt.java:363)
   at nxt.Nxt.main(Nxt.java:350)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create network listener
   at nxt.peer.NetworkHandler.(NetworkHandler.java:308)
   ... 7 more
Caused by: java.net.BindException: Die Adresse wird bereits verwendet
   at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method)
   at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:433)
   at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:425)
   at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:223)
   at nxt.peer.NetworkHandler.(NetworkHandler.java:304)
   ... 7 more
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Can anybody explain me how this works:
Circulation supply and max supply show both on coinmarkedcap 998.999.495 ARDR,
but network is still producing Ardor coins via pos mining. 
How can there be already that max supply and circulating supply have the same value ?
the current supply is the amount of coins mined so far and are in peoples wallets and the max supply is the total number of coins that will ever exist on that particular blockchain, if that max is reached, then it becomes the current or coins in circulation

That is not correct, there is nothing mined. All coins went from genesis account to users. No more coins will be created. Forgers get coins from fees, that's closed circle.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
How can already max supply and circulating supply have the same value ?

Thanks BusWay18 and Kisleav for the explanation.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
How can there be already that max supply and circulating supply have the same value ?
the current supply is the amount of coins mined so far and are in peoples wallets and the max supply is the total number of coins that will ever exist on that particular blockchain, if that max is reached, then it becomes the current or coins in circulation
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
Is call LPOS or end stake reward.....max supply never changed...no reward blok but reward from fee caus of that is call LPOS or end stake reward....so no producing coin again but circulating coin from fee...so of u want stake (pos) u get reward from fee someone else that transfer coin to another person....
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
How can already max supply and circulating supply have the same value ?

Merit: 102
Jelurida Launches Ardor Learning Hub and Lightweight Contracts Competition With US$21,000 in Prizes to Spur Business Integration With the Ardor Platform
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jelurida-launches-ardor-learning-hub-070000271.html

Activity: 206
Merit: 66
Ardor.World - News digest 10.10.18

📌 A new Ardor mainnet version v2.1.2 is released. New features: Changelly exchange support directly enabled into the Ardor wallet via a plugin, Transaction Vouchers, Bundler templates.

📌 A new Nxt version 1.11.15 was released.

📌 CryptoDemetrius released Ardor Updates 09/2018 video.

📌 The Ardor Bootcamp is still free on Udemy.com.

📌 Still unsolved Nxter Puzzle (October I) now has 2000 IGNIS in the prize account!

📌 Mrv777 has updated his and ANG's website with a comparison of common blockchain platforms.

📌 Dominium lowered their ITO hard cap, they have a new sponsorship with a fitness app (WalkyFit) and they hired a new Head of Development.

📌 Triffic released the newly updated white paper and website.

📌 EZYcount announced that their team was accepted into the Geneva Fintech Fusion Accelerator and that they will pitch at a forum in the Swiss state of Vaud.

📌 Huobi announced ARDR Trading Campaign - their top 30 ARDR traders will get 200K+ free ARDR awarded!

📌 ARDR can now be traded on the Hong Kong based CEO.bi Exchange.

📌 A Google Play update for the Ardor Lite app was released.

📌 The Rya team (formerly known as Ryō) has announced a snapshot date - they expect the snapshot of the Nxt blockchain to occur on November 17th of this year, with airdrop of 0.4 RYA for each Nxt token for Nxt holders.

https://www.ardor.world/en/news/2018/10/13/news-digest-101018/
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Upcoming ICO: Introducing Triffic Augmented Reality App - Hosted on the Ardor Blockchain

Greetings & Salutations!
I wanted to take a minute out and talk about a new project my team (Goldsmith.io) assisted within the cryptosphere. A few months ago we were contacted to assist an upcoming ICO in establishing their online presence and prepare their company for a series of fundraising campaigns to help fund their project.

Community members James Malach & Alex Shepherd recently joined forces with Christian Wallace to develop what is now known as the Triffic App. The Triffic App is a mobile application that combines GPS mapping with augmented reality while utilizing blockchain to reward users for traveling and engaging in the app with a GPS token. The GPS token can then be taken back to exchanges and traded for other coins or even usd where applicable.

During our initial reviews of the project, our team was impressed that there was a monetary system outlined in the business proposal from the start (this is often missed in ICO white papers we receive) and that the Token offers a sustainable monetary flow to support the overall economy of the token. What impressed me though was that they already have a mobile app developed with augmented reality technology and the amount of structure behind the scenes.

They collaborate well with the team and are timely and eager to produce quality answers to often complicated questions when facing a startup company. It is evident that these guys are taking things very seriously in the world of startups and have the structure/talent in place to take this initial concept to the next level.

With that said I invite everyone to take a second out and do a little research on this upcoming ICO for Triffic and let us know if there is anything, you would like to see/have answers to regarding the project.

Best Wishes Smiley
Jessie

https://triffic.world/en/
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
Jelurida Redefines Blockchain-as-a-Service and Introduces Revolutionary Transaction Vouchers, Eliminating Wire Fraud in Ardor 2.1.2
https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/jelurida-redefines-blockchain-as-a-service-and-introduces-revolutionary-transaction-vouchers-eliminating-wire-fraud-in-ardor-212-2018-10-09

Does it meen that Ardor client has to be updated to new version  to be complaint with that  transaction vouchers?

I think so. You should always run the latest version anyway. Hopefully the Arch Linux maintainer will soon update the package.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Jelurida Redefines Blockchain-as-a-Service and Introduces Revolutionary Transaction Vouchers, Eliminating Wire Fraud in Ardor 2.1.2
https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/jelurida-redefines-blockchain-as-a-service-and-introduces-revolutionary-transaction-vouchers-eliminating-wire-fraud-in-ardor-212-2018-10-09

Nice to see positive updates related to Ardor, this platform will surprise many people in the coming future. 
Merit: 102
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
https://twitter.com/ArdorPlatform/status/1046677856175181824 It seems to that  Ardor has  just realased great update with many important feautures:
Easy-to-integrate Turing-complete #LightweightContracts
— Tamperproof dual-signature #TransactionVouchers
— 5 Bundler templates for sponsoring end user fees
Very interesting project

These Ardor progression is powerful and can be used in the real world  and  Jurida's task now is to build on this foundation  beginning with the different financial institutions.
Pages:
Jump to: