Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 15. (Read 395476 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Hi;

Ardor was never my short term plan. But watching this bloodbath days...it hurts.

Kind regards

"What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger..."
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
Is there a way to find my historical balances of NXT tokens, assets , and MS currencies on particular days? Is there a blockexplorer that shows balances from a date you can input?

I remember there were a few really awesome block explorers for NXT back in the day, but I can't remember their names now.

There is always coinmarketcap's historical data: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/historical-data/

Thanks, That will come in handy!

What I really need is the same historical data but for NXT assets which were traded on the NXT asset exchange , and on some third party exchanges for the more heavily traded assets. Some assets might have similar coinmarketcap data if they were on other centralised exchanges, but most of the assets that only traded on the NXT asset exchange were never on CMC, and i don't know how to get historical price data for those. I need this data for reporting trades for tax.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Is there a way to find my historical balances of NXT tokens, assets , and MS currencies on particular days? Is there a blockexplorer that shows balances from a date you can input?

I remember there were a few really awesome block explorers for NXT back in the day, but I can't remember their names now.

There is always coinmarketcap's historical data: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/historical-data/
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Blockchain Ardor: Tutorial Seminar on Turing-complete Lightweight Contracts featuring Lior Yaffe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVP3Qy46tHQ&feature=youtu.be

Blockchain Ardor is a series of educational videos sponsored by Jelurida. In this installment, Lead Developer and Managing Director of Jelurida, Lior Yaffe, leads an introductory technical seminar on Ardor's revolutionary Turing-complete lightweight contracts.
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

Ardor was never my short term plan. But watching this bloodbath days...it hurts.

Kind regards
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
ARDOR project development prospects are good, the current price is undervalued, like investors can allocate a part of the low position.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Have you communicated with the exchanges for the snapshot? Or the only way is by keeping NXT in our wallets?

Undecided
FYI

There's less than 1 hour left until Dominium announces the final secret word that gives access to nxter.org's #SummerQuest (IV) bonus account with 1000 $DOM tokens.

https://www.nxter.org/summer-quest/#stage4

Another account has 1000 $IGNIS up for grabs, and the final word in its passphrase will be revealed during the Gamejam hackathon in Krems this weekend.
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
ARDOR coins are currently available on the www.tokok.com exchange and coins are being deposited for interest, so you can consider coinage.
Activity: 336
At present, the price of ARDOR coins is relatively low, investors can consider part of the position, I believe there will be a good return in the future.
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
StealthPay allows you to buy Ardor with PayPal. Here are some easy steps to go:

1) Get a Stealth (XST) address on Bittrex.com
2) Go to www.stealthpay.com
3) Click on "Buy Stealth", fill in the relevant fields and click "Order Now".
4) In the "Payment Method" choose PayPal payment method.
5) Follow the displayed instructions.
6) After you receive your Stealth (XST), sell them on Bittrex against BTC.
7) Buy Ardor.

Other coins allow u to buy real estate with paypal. All u have to do is go to the relevant OP and click the link to paypal site. That is it. Isnt this a superb achievement? Blockchains, addresses, coin farming, all of that is already outmoded. Find different and more creative ways for task solving and u will be rewarded but again theres no guarantee that Im right.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Ardor (ARDR) Interview with Lior Yaffe
Ardor is about solving the several limitations of blockchain technology today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNEHeVWtiZI
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Ardor Updates 08/2018: Intro, Quick Updates, Lightweight Contracts and Transaction Vouchers Testnet
Ardor Updates is a new series funded by Jelurida that focuses on providing monthly updates on the Ardor and NXT blockchain ecosystems. This first episode covers 3 topics: a 1 minute introduction to the Ardor blockchain-as-a-service platform; a series of quick updates from throughout the community; and an overview of the new features recently released on the Ardot experimental testnet 2.1.0e. New features include Turing-complete lightweight smart contracts, transaction vouchers, and new custom bundlers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9N5hkRiRWk&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
StealthPay allows you to buy Ardor with PayPal. Here are some easy steps to go:

1) Get a Stealth (XST) address on Bittrex.com
2) Go to www.stealthpay.com
3) Click on "Buy Stealth", fill in the relevant fields and click "Order Now".
4) In the "Payment Method" choose PayPal payment method.
5) Follow the displayed instructions.
6) After you receive your Stealth (XST), sell them on Bittrex against BTC.
7) Buy Ardor.

Activity: 406
The development prospects of ARDOR project are worthy of further expectation. At present, I hold 1/2 position of ARDOR coins. I believe that ARDOR will be Huiyou once the overall market rallies.
Pages:
Jump to: