Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 29. (Read 395481 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
I don't know what to say about this project , i hope will succeed as well !
Activity: 48
I hope that many people are interested in your project and it will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
A little correction: if somebody clones Ardor, airdrop goes to Ignis holders, not Ardr.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
if NXT grow raise , also ARDR and IGNIS raise too , why ?
For now, I think the reason is that the altcoin market in general is pretty "closely connected". There are very few coins that can escape a bullish or bearish trend. Until now, the "NXT/ARDOR family" has fallen and risen according to the general altcoin market trends.

Ardor and Ignis can rise - in relation to other coins - when their usage increases.

if I'am choose NXT , ARDR , IGNIS , so I will be choose NXT for save on my wallet for hold long term future.
if Iam save NXT always get new Airdrop from NXT example ARDR and IGNIS .
Mmh, if you are holding NXT because of the airdrops, I think you're doing it the wrong way.

First, Ardor also offers the same "advantage": if someone forks the Ardor official client, he must airdrop some of the coins to the Ardor holders according to the JPL (Jelurida Public License).

But more important, you shouldn't hold any coin only because of airdrops. Really "valuable" airdrops only occur very seldom, and if they occur too often, they dilute the value/price of the original coin. The Ardor and Ignis "airdrops" were unique, because they're the only ones managed by the NXT development team.

Hold NXT or ARDOR if you believe in its value proposition (in the case of NXT, mostly as an ICO platform, and in the case of Ardor, as a scalable blockchain platform, and in the case of IGNIS, as a "better/more scalable and ecological alternative to Bitcoin Cash").

BTW: Last weeks are looking very good, it looks like the sentiment is becoming bullish, even in relation to Bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Why are Ardor Child Chains good for business?
Your Blockchain business venture should entertain the idea of using Ardor. Among many other things, the main reason is that you get a strong feature set, ready to use, without the need to build your own node network. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tPKkLndtro
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
if NXT grow raise , also ARDR and IGNIS raise too , why ?
if I'am choose NXT , ARDR , IGNIS , so I will be choose NXT for save on my wallet for hold long term future.
if Iam save NXT always get new Airdrop from NXT example ARDR and IGNIS .
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
Activity: 117
I like this part of the plan.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
Ardor should really be on the 20-30 rank, taking into consideration that it has a functioning product, and not just a hype coin.

In my opinion, ARDOR is deserved to be top 10, just like NEM.
I hope the potential of ARDOR will be explored soon.
Probably you are right. This coin is likely there will be in the top 10. If you notice, many of the coins periodically with pampas go in the top 10 for a while. So there is rule it is not necessary to think. And besides, with a working product.

The problem is there is little marketing being done by the team and no new exchange listings.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
ARDOR is the next generation of NXT coins. Its recent market price performance is not very satisfactory. We need a big profit to stimulate it. Is there any big benefit coming soon?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Ardor should really be on the 20-30 rank, taking into consideration that it has a functioning product, and not just a hype coin.

In my opinion, ARDOR is deserved to be top 10, just like NEM.
I hope the potential of ARDOR will be explored soon.
Probably you are right. This coin is likely there will be in the top 10. If you notice, many of the coins periodically with pampas go in the top 10 for a while. So there is rule it is not necessary to think. And besides, with a working product.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
ARDOR suddenly took off. What's good behind it? I expect it to be announced as soon as possible. The price of NXT is on the moon, so let the price of ARDOR go to the moon.

Who knows, probably a whale, or FOMO. To me it kind of seems crypto is leveling out at these levels, and tax selling is almost done.

It could be related with an article I read about Nxt as the best platform to overcome Facebook privacy problems. Jelurida covered the same topic in its latest newsletter.
https://cryptoslate.com/facebook-privacy-debacle/

The distributed ledger tech A-Trust has chosen to meet its ID management goals is Jelurida's Nxt platform. The attraction of the Nxt blockchain lay in its vibrant developer community, an important factor when considering a blockchain because if it is widely used it is proving its robustness...

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
It seems that Smart Contracts are finally coming ... that was a surprise for me.

However, it seems that the concept is a bit different from Ethereum's:

this “contract” is only executed by anyone running the addon and it’s not part of the consensus i.e. you can verify that anyone who created a transaction based on this contract did not cheat, but if they cheat or just choose not to run the contract then you cannot fix it. i.e. some trust in the contract executor is required.
(Source: NXTER magazine)

I interpret that the validity of the contract depends on the existence of someone that is executing it.

Now a question remains, maybe somebody can answer it: Can everybody execute the contract initiated by another user, or is it mandatory that the initiator itself executes it? That means: If the initiator abandons the execution of the contract but others are executing it, can he still "cheat"?

I would also be interested in possible use cases of this feature.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
ARDOR suddenly took off. What's good behind it? I expect it to be announced as soon as possible. The price of NXT is on the moon, so let the price of ARDOR go to the moon.

Well, whatever the origin,  I sold part at 4500 and keep hope to buy back at a lower prices. Waiting also for NXT surge.

why  selling at 4500?

it was at 20k just 3 months ago hhah..
Only because I have bought that part at 3022  25 days ago. Taking into account the trading fee, the effective gain is 47.98%. I am not greedy and such profit is right for me.

Good trader! You can find the chance to get the profit in this period of price wave for every coins. Not only for ARDOR.
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
The ARDOR NXT2.0 coin, what time can really rise, like NXT same mighty countless times it soared.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Endless Possibilities For Ardor’s Blockchain as a Service Platform

Why Ardor and  Blockchain Blockchain as a Service is Important
The blockchain space is full of old and new project with huge promises. Nevertheless, a very small part of them succeed to deliver their promises and more importantly provide the world with robust and secure building blocks to reshape our relations online and offline. I truly believe that Ardor has this potential, and I will try to explain why.

Ardor is version 2.0 of a previous blockchain project called Nxt and pronounced Next. Nxt was born in late 2013 when BCNext, a member of the bitcointalk forum, posted an article where he presented the project as the Next generation of blockchain technology mainly driven by Bitcoin at that moment.

In order to continue working on the project with other developers, he asked the forum members to fund his project and promised to give them Nxt token when the blockchain will be launched. At that moment, the term ICO didn’t exist yet, but we can clearly say that this was the first ICO in blockchain space, which can explain some home the small amount of 21 bitcoin received (equivalent of 20k$).
http://www.cryptotrader.com.au/ardor/ardor-blockchain-as-platform/
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
ARDOR yesterday turned out to be a jerk broken cheat gun ah, do not the decisive success of a band, a little pity
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

Well, whatever the origin,  I sold part at 4500 and keep hope to buy back at a lower prices. Waiting also for NXT surge.

why  selling at 4500?

it was at 20k just 3 months ago hhah..
Only because I have bought that part at 3022  25 days ago. Taking into account the trading fee, the effective gain is 47.98%. I am not greedy and such profit is right for me.
Pages:
Jump to: