Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 45. (Read 395740 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 11
Surprised and happy about that price drop.

Wasn't expecting Ardor going down. Thought it will skyrocket to $2 or $3 in the first day of enabling trades on Bittrex. But all attention is being spent on FUDing banks all over the world.

What I am going to say - Skyrocket and 15-30b cap is coming. Just pin my post and then ask how did I figure that out? Easy, I've read github and haven't found any BS.

...why does a price crash makes  you happy?
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
 Your right there was some huge price swings, also I'm sorry, just because your new to bitcointalk doesn't mean your new to crypto. It has been a wild ride lately.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Surprised and happy about that price drop.

Wasn't expecting Ardor going down. Thought it will skyrocket to $2 or $3 in the first day of enabling trades on Bittrex. But all attention is being spent on FUDing banks all over the world.

What I am going to say - Skyrocket and 15-30b cap is coming. Just pin my post and then ask how did I figure that out? Easy, I've read github and haven't found any BS.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Everything that is connected with blocking technologies is cool by definition!
Activity: 13
Just because I'm a newbie in this forum does not mean that I am new to the subject matter. I have been involved since 1.1.2014 and follow this very closely because of the investment. What? I did not say that the project is bad, on the contrary, that's why I do not understand this price development of NXT and now of ARDOR. First read then talk ..
Ive been investing and trading for over 3 years, Newbies just don't get it, It's not what the coin is actually doing today, It's where it's going, everyone starts somewhere and past success usually equates to future success. I bet on the dev's
 Ardor is going places, It will be around in 3 years.  "do you want to be"   
Activity: 253
Merit: 252
Is AEX.com safe to buy Ardor? Unfortunately Bittrex closed new registrations a while ago, so i`m looking for a good alternative to buy it. Already bought some coins on HitBTC but there it´s not possible to withdraw them so far.

Does HitBTC say why it won't let you withdraw ardor?
this i a great project, i wish this project a big success in ther near future and im looking forward to it. evolve and much improve. goodluck dev.
Activity: 10
I am glad to participate in the development of such a grandiose project!
... is completely incomprehensible to me honestly! The price drops and sinks, what should keep the price?
Who or what should drive up the price and thereby reflect the actual value of this product?
The whole NXT system / product was certainly something big! But the price? That was pathetic!
For those who believed in NXT, it was not worth it in the least ...

Sad Huh
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
NXT crash , IGNIS crash , ARDOR crash.
need long time for back to normal price , anybody know why If NXT crash certainly IGNIS and ARDR crash too ?
the price reduction of almost -80% of the highest price ever achieved.
Activity: 206
Merit: 26
Of course, all coins lose, only ARDOR loses again above average. It's the same as NXT. No advertising for this very good product, somehow everyone thinks that this is a self-run. Everyone is always grumbling, undervalued, undervalued ...
Own fault! Nobody invests in advertising or other attentions ... Sometimes it is really disappointing. Maybe I am too hasty with this coin, you will see ...
Activity: 3
I see the prospect for myself in this project! Gladly joined this company!
Once the new child chains are announced the price will take a quick u-turn.
Prices will change big time.    Lots of coins were sold above .000140.
These investors should hold or buy more to lower their average cost.
     Just my best guess
Activity: 206
Merit: 26
where is the price going
Activity: 1
Is AEX.com safe to buy Ardor? Unfortunately Bittrex closed new registrations a while ago, so i`m looking for a good alternative to buy it. Already bought some coins on HitBTC but there it´s not possible to withdraw them so far. Is it working on aex? Never heard of it before and it looks that users had very bad experience with it, but its listed as an exchange on the official Ardor website. Anyone tried it out?
This is what i meant with bad experience: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27228216
I would go to   
https://desk.zoho.eu/portal/jelurida/home 
and submit a help ticket if I thought the problem was on their end.

Activity: 3
well, i try that, nothing change, some problem.....
I had a similar problem, I rebooted my computer,  made sure my computer clock was set on the right time, downloaded the latest wallet, pressed run, put in my password,       All Good
Pages:
Jump to: