Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 54. (Read 395740 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Looking like ARDOR/IGNIS & SWIFT launch is fail of 2018. Obviously alot of problems holding exchanges up? Worst timing damage to pricing
Yes, sell 'em all, I'm here to buy cheap Grin

Ardor is one of the few coins that are implementing a completely new blockchain paradigm. That's not that easy to implement for an exchange than to list the 1000'st ERC token and the 500'st Bitcoin or Litecoin clone. Have patience Wink

I agree Ardor is implementing a new technology just be patient and wait! The has already risen a lot so just wait and you will be rewarded.
Hope that exchanges open deposit/trading on ardor as soon as possibile.what they doing,make people and traders run from this projects.i bought 10000 ardor at $0.3 and and 1000 ardor at $1.39. stored my 10000 on nxt wallet and 1000 on hitbtc(for trading purpose).now they moved to ardor wallet and i cant move them to any exchanges.before snapshot i guessed that this situaction will happend and bought my second bag for that on hitbtc but somehow in hitbtc they moved from my trading wallet to main wallet and hitbtc locked them on main wallet and i cant move them.
on the other side i had 1000 nxt and never thought to sell them on high price.now i have ignis that i don't know what to do with them.I am really sad now.
fucking exchanges allways abuse of situaction like this.I don't understand why Jelurida team follow up this case some how,why they did not contact any exchanges and let them abuse of situaction.afraid that price drop more like nxt.every succussful project first satisfied investors.
love project and team,i hope all of us be happy at the end.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Looking like ARDOR/IGNIS & SWIFT launch is fail of 2018. Obviously alot of problems holding exchanges up? Worst timing damage to pricing

Ardor is one of the few coins that are implementing a completely new blockchain paradigm. That's not that easy to implement for an exchange than to list the 1000'st ERC token and the 500'st Bitcoin or Litecoin clone. Have patience Wink

I agree Ardor is implementing a new technology just be patient and wait! The has already risen a lot so just wait and you will be rewarded.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Poloniex opened withdrawal
What's wrong with bittrex???

Severely damaging market value/pricing of all

Activity: 51
Poloniex opened withdrawal
What's wrong with bittrex???
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Selling 4383 ARDR @ 13000 Satoshi .. Will also accept BCH or ETH.
I am curious why people do not trade on the trading platform? Is it like to directly into the French currency?
Activity: 2
Poloniex is open for withdrawal
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
I cant access my ardor wallet, i get "Cannot connect to /nxt-proxy No openAPI peers found"

Anyone else having this issue?
 Poloniex will support the IGNIS air drop and credit to wallets, just matter of time.
Polo never communicates - they supported drops in the past. They will distribute the IGNIS they now hold. Very good chance of a Polo listing like happened with NXT/ARDR drop but took time.

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
I am a bit surprised what a hog running the Ardor wallet is. It is using 10% of my RX480 GPU and 5% of my CPU, plus about 1 GB of memory.

Ardor does not use GPU resources, just CPU and RAM. Yes it's true though that it can use half a Gig or more of RAM though.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
I am a bit surprised what a hog running the Ardor wallet is. It is using 10% of my RX480 GPU and 5% of my CPU, plus about 1 GB of memory.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
ARDOR-HKCS-V6N8-FH7T-A3SLF staking my coins so you are paying criminals when you pay network fees. 
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
And when does the JLRDA and IGNIS token are gonna be distributed on the Ardor blockchain !?

the JLRDA tokens on the NXT chain became IGNIS tokens on the ardor chain. they are there already. just login into the ardor wallet.

I though Ignis was an airdrop for JLRDA and NXT holder ?
Ignis is no swap for JLRDA token no ?!

Edit: I think you are right in fact as long as JLRDA tokens are non transferable nor tradable !
Thx
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
And when does the JLRDA and IGNIS token are gonna be distributed on the Ardor blockchain !?

the JLRDA tokens on the NXT chain became IGNIS tokens on the ardor chain. they are there already. just login into the ardor wallet.
legendary

Found how to switch to Ignis !

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
How do I migrate my NXT account to the ARDOR blockchain ?!

just put in you NXT address  when you use the ardor wallet.

NXT-TTTT-TTTT-TTTT-TTTT => ARDOR-TTTT-TTTT-TTTT-TTTT
legendary
How do I migrate my NXT account to the ARDOR blockchain ?!
legendary
Activity: 1146
Selling 4383 ARDR @ 13000 Satoshi .. Will also accept BCH or ETH.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

You would have to analyze/decompile the minergate binaries and prove that it does something suspicious. It's also probable that some other infection in your system is the culprit. I hope that eventually there is support for Ardor and Ignis from one of the major bitcoin hardware wallet providers. That would solve the theft problem. In the meantime what you can do to protect yourself is run the wallet software on Linux within a virtual environment (Vmware, Virtualbox). Also make sure your wallet passphrase is sufficiently strong and always clear your computer's clipboard if you copy/paste your passphrase. You can google how to do this. Whatever you copy remains in your computer's clipboard until you restart the machine.

Security is always the biggest "Achilles's heel" with crypto. We are in the early stages of the crypto revolution and as always all revolutions are messy and it always leaves a pile of victims behind.

Gotta say what bugs me about Ardor is that there is no way to set up a 2FA for the wallet. That sucks, in particular if you have a lot of coins like that unfortunate fella. In Crypto, you cannot be neurotic enough, and even then you could fall into a trap

There is account control straight in the core: http://nxtwiki.org/wiki/Account_Control

If I set this up for the ARDOR wallet will it allow it to forge?

Sure. Account control has no relation to forging, it's a multisig on blockchain, no 3rd party involved.

Exchanges say the trade of ardor will open till everything ok. When ?
Good question. Not sure but I hope soon. I feel we are losing out on some good gains by sitting like this. They said it is up and stable now so hopefully soon. Should be a nice upward spike right away too.
Pages:
Jump to: