Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 61. (Read 395740 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
So if im correct, if I hold Ardor in my NXT wallet, this means on launch i will be able to see those funds in the ardor wallet if i log in with my same NXT passphrase?

you can download the wallet now and login with your nxt address.
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
Again, I installed Ardor, but it keeps saying that I'm connected to the testnet.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
So if im correct, if I hold Ardor in my NXT wallet, this means on launch i will be able to see those funds in the ardor wallet if i log in with my same NXT passphrase?
legendary
the light client i use on OSX shows my balance. the node i started on my raspberry pi does not show my balance. does anybody know why?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Can we start forge right now? Or is it possible only from 1st January 00:00?
Because I push forge now - it's forging some seconds and than "not forging" again, so I have to "repush" forge every time
legendary
Ardor 2.0.9 is released! This is the first production release of the Ardor Blockchain Platform!

Download it from https://www.jelurida.com/ (Ardor downloads) or https://bitbucket.org/Jelurida/ardor/downloads/

The Ardor Genesis Snapshot has been taken at Nxt blockchain height of 1636363.

The Genesis timestamp is set to 00:00:00 UTC, Jan 1st 2018. Everyone with ARDR balance >= 1000 is invited to setup a node and start forging. Block generation will start automatically when the Genesis timestamp is reached. In the meantime, please check your balances and report any discrepancies from what you expected.

The first start after installation may take a few minutes, do not interrupt!

how do i enable forging with nxt.properties? i am running it headless.
thank you
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Activity: 394
Merit: 104
Ardor 2.0.9 is released! This is the first production release of the Ardor Blockchain Platform!

Download it from https://www.jelurida.com/ (Ardor downloads) or https://bitbucket.org/Jelurida/ardor/downloads/

The Ardor Genesis Snapshot has been taken at Nxt blockchain height of 1636363.

The Genesis timestamp is set to 00:00:00 UTC, Jan 1st 2018. Everyone with ARDR balance >= 1000 is invited to setup a node and start forging. Block generation will start automatically when the Genesis timestamp is reached. In the meantime, please check your balances and report any discrepancies from what you expected.

The first start after installation may take a few minutes, do not interrupt!
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
I'm trying to use Ardor, downloaded the wallet, installed it twice making sure that it doesn't install as a testnet, but when I open it it says "You are connected to the testnet." Very annoying.
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
Would it be possible to trade the IGNIS tokens for ARDOR right after launch? I mean in the ARDOR wallet without transferring to an exchange?
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
yeah this CO is one of the best in this market,but all of us saw these fake tokens on nxt official wallet and market for more than 1 month.why they did not react first this situaction happend??
only last week before snapshot of real ignis, they warned about that.
They actually warned much earlier already - when the ICO happened in October/November, they added big red warning signs on their website and also they posted warnings here. They also modified the NXT client so one could go straight to the token sale and wasn't confused by the fake tokens.

The problem is that NXT is, in principle, decentralized. Everybody can issue tokens with whatever name they want. That is obviously "exploitable", but if you want to keep the asset/monetary system feature then it cannot be avoided.

There could be something like an "official blacklist", but 1) scammers will always be faster and create new tokens, 2) this would be a centralized, not very "cryptocurrency"-like solution.

I know that's not what some want to hear, but one should educate himself a bit if one wants to participate in advanced cryptocurrency use cases like ICOs and snapshots are.
Activity: 36
You must read this, just published by Lior Yaffe, co-founder and managing Director of Jelurida.
https://hackernoon.com/dealing-with-scammers-3201917e2ac3

I think we have an honest company here and this gives me confidence in their work.

yeah this CO is one of the best in this market,but all of us saw these fake tokens on nxt official wallet and market for more than 1 month.why they did not react first this situaction happend??
only last week before snapshot of real ignis, they warned about that.
even in this froum talked about this fake assets many times.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
You must read this, just published by Lior Yaffe, co-founder and managing Director of Jelurida.
https://hackernoon.com/dealing-with-scammers-3201917e2ac3

I think we have an honest company here and this gives me confidence in their work.
@Peyman_a71 :

hi. i copied this from another forum . it's about poloniex, but hitbtc is the same . for both trading is open but you cannot withdraw or deposit :

"Do not be alarmed this is completely natural. It's really quite amusing to see people worry about poloniex not participating in the chain swap or thinking they forgot about it lol!

Exchanges don't hold people's ardor in individual account wallets. They're all in a hot wallet and a cold wallet and the exchange keeps record of how much ardor the individual account holders have. Polo isn't accepting deposits / withdrawals which means they have the same amount of ardor regardless if it's being traded or not. People can trade as much ardor as they want because the amount of ardor held on poloniex is not changing. I've been through many chain swaps and this is nothing out of the ordinary.

load up on cheap poloniex ardor while you can before bittrex resumes trading and we Moon."

Thanks for infos, i load up like hell from $0.4.hope we land on moon finaly.
Activity: 3
@Peyman_a71 :

hi. i copied this from another forum . it's about poloniex, but hitbtc is the same . for both trading is open but you cannot withdraw or deposit :

"Do not be alarmed this is completely natural. It's really quite amusing to see people worry about poloniex not participating in the chain swap or thinking they forgot about it lol!

Exchanges don't hold people's ardor in individual account wallets. They're all in a hot wallet and a cold wallet and the exchange keeps record of how much ardor the individual account holders have. Polo isn't accepting deposits / withdrawals which means they have the same amount of ardor regardless if it's being traded or not. People can trade as much ardor as they want because the amount of ardor held on poloniex is not changing. I've been through many chain swaps and this is nothing out of the ordinary.

load up on cheap poloniex ardor while you can before bittrex resumes trading and we Moon."
Guys i have some ardor on hitbtc beside my main ardors that hold on nxt wallet.they said there frozen and cant transfer them to my nxt wallet. What will happend to my ardors on hitbtc?did i loose all of them or they can transfer to main ardor wallet after jan first?

I am not sure. The exchange I know for sure that is supporting the upgrade is Bittrex.

Shiit,hope not to loose them.i held 1000 of it on exchange(hitbtc) for some emergency situation,lol.now hitbtc said you cant move ardor because of maintenance.i saw there people exchanging that still.

You are safe, that's your lucky day my friend!
https://nxtplatform.org/exchanges-supporting-nxt-snapshot-ignis-airdrop/

Happy new year!
thanks for your response,happy new year
But its says NXt coins on these exchanges are taking ignis after snapshot and say nothing about ardors.i have ardor token on hitbtc,after jan 1 release of ardor's mainnet all tokens on nxt wallet will transfer to main ardor wallet.i hope ardors on exchanges dont burn after ardor release.

Yep, you are right. I assumed that since they support the snapshot, your ARDR are also safe. You will need to wait and see.
At this point all NXT/Ardor holders can't do anything except waitnig.hope all win at the end.thanks again
Guys i have some ardor on hitbtc beside my main ardors that hold on nxt wallet.they said there frozen and cant transfer them to my nxt wallet. What will happend to my ardors on hitbtc?did i loose all of them or they can transfer to main ardor wallet after jan first?

I am not sure. The exchange I know for sure that is supporting the upgrade is Bittrex.

Shiit,hope not to loose them.i held 1000 of it on exchange(hitbtc) for some emergency situation,lol.now hitbtc said you cant move ardor because of maintenance.i saw there people exchanging that still.

Happy new year!
But its says NXt coins on these exchanges are taking ignis after snapshot and say nothing about ardors.i have ardor token on hitbtc,after jan 1 release of ardor's mainnet all tokens on nxt wallet will transfer to main ardor wallet.i hope ardors on exchanges dont burn after ardor release.

Yep, you are right. I assumed that since they support the snapshot, your ARDR are also safe. You will need to wait and see.

Happy new year!
Activity: 51
One thing I just can't understand - why bittrex halted ARDRBTC trading, but poloniex not.
RIP 11,100 ardor investment, thrown away in the trash like a moron (passphrase on USB)... you will be missed.

RIP 100k NXT you will be forever missed too.

/cry, this is my 2nd biggest fuckup, other than losing 1/3 Nemstakes.

BOYS, ALWAYS WRITE DOWN YOUR FUCKING PASSPHRASES!

No kidding, that's a lot of money left on the table. Next time, send them to my wallet and I will keep the paraphrase! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: