Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 63. (Read 395740 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
hello everyone !
I hope someone can help me because I have just downloaded NXT and ARDR wallet. I am ok with NXT wallet, i haven't had problems and i can only receive and send NXT, no other coins (am i right?). But i have problems with Ardor wallet beacuse it says that i'm on a testnet so i shouldn't use my real passcode and saying that the testnet peer port is 26874 (what does it mean?), so i haven't been able to access my ARDR wallet. how can i do now? Tomorrow (28 dec) there will be 2 airdrops? one is ignis (number of ignis=n of NXT) and one is ARDR coin (number of ARDR coins = n of ARDR tokens)?

please help my understand all thi situation!!! =((((

For now, the real ARDR should be kept within your NXT wallet under assets. The ARDR wallet and testnet are just for fun and testing right now...Early January, the ARDR asset in your NXT wallet will be converted on a 1 to 1 basis. I hope this clarifies the situation.

so i can send ARDR even to a NXT wallet which starts with NXT-....(exc)? beacause i downloaded NXt wallet today, is this functionality supported even on the most recent version of the NXT wallet? I can't find a section in which i can see my ARDR balance
thank you in advance
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
hello everyone !
I hope someone can help me because I have just downloaded NXT and ARDR wallet. I am ok with NXT wallet, i haven't had problems and i can only receive and send NXT, no other coins (am i right?). But i have problems with Ardor wallet beacuse it says that i'm on a testnet so i shouldn't use my real passcode and saying that the testnet peer port is 26874 (what does it mean?), so i haven't been able to access my ARDR wallet. how can i do now? Tomorrow (28 dec) there will be 2 airdrops? one is ignis (number of ignis=n of NXT) and one is ARDR coin (number of ARDR coins = n of ARDR tokens)?

For now, the real ARDR should be kept within your NXT wallet under assets. The ARDR wallet and testnet are just for fun and testing right now...Early January, the ARDR asset in your NXT wallet will be converted on a 1 to 1 basis. I hope this clarifies the situation.
Activity: 15
hello everyone !

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Can someone tell me which benefits ARDR holders will receive?
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Quick question. If I keep my ARDR on NXT wallet, after main-net launch, will ARDR continue to be asset on NXT wallet? If not, do ARDR plan to release own wallet?
To be safe, should I continue to keep my ARDR in NXT wallet? Thanks.

Absolutely, your Ardor will automatically be converted to the new asset using the NXT wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
beauty action over past 6 months Smiley (and more haha) , hope you all held some since 10 cents days!!! Cheesy
Activity: 219
someone is painting the tape with the IGNIS futures  (low volume)   NXT would not be so low if the futures price were near accurate
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
Can someone explain why IGNIS IOU tokens are 2x times more expensive than Ardor right now? Is there any logic?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Going to be interesting to see what happened after the release. Ardor should shoot up pretty good and I see NXT going down. Hopefully people get out of NXT fast before the big fall comes. Can't wait. Love Ardor.
Activity: 4
Quick question. If I keep my ARDR on NXT wallet, after main-net launch, will ARDR continue to be asset on NXT wallet? If not, do ARDR plan to release own wallet?
To be safe, should I continue to keep my ARDR in NXT wallet? Thanks.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
These videos would come across so much better if there was someone who knew what they were talking about presenting it.
Activity: 394
Merit: 104
Ardor Time Episode 3: IGNIS Airdrop Update - Blockchain Public sector Use Case on Nxt

Activity: 394
Merit: 104
BUSINESS USE CASE ON NXT FOR 2018

* Blockchain Public Sector Use Case on Nxt *

A-Trust GmbH starts a Blockchain Project for Austrian City Halls based on Nxt

A-Trust is the entity responsible for providing the digital identity citizenship on card and mobile smartphone for the Austrian citizens.

In 2017 creating a powerful and trustful application using blockchain technology seemed to be the perfect complement. A-Trust teamed up with Jelurida and the ANG (Ardor Nxt Group) to initiate an enterprise application based on the Nxt Blockchain technology which will enable Austrian municipalities to publish their announcements on a digital bulletin board created for this purpose.
At the moment municipalities in Austria publish their information for the citizens as hard copy, send them via newsletter systems and/or put them on websites, created by the municipals themselves.  Although a majority of municipals are doing an excellent job regarding the information-flow to the citizens, the municipal information platform, created by A-Trust and based on nxt blockchain technology will help to take the process of citizenship-information to the next level.
https://www.jelurida.com/a-trust-gmbh-blockchain-nxt
Activity: 128
For users, who bought scam/fake JLRDA (future Ignis): https://medium.com/@lyaffe/dealing-with-scammers-3201917e2ac3

Would like to see these lowlifes banned from the NXT community.  Interestingly the asset issuer address is not listed in the article.  NXT-EPTQ-TPMF-VPFT-6FK8R 

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Nxt snapshot is near and every investor is anticipating this.  Free Money is on the table so grab this opportunity like the rest . Making the most of my NXT that was invested some 3 years back.

NXT is the most profitable ICO in the history, plus ardor and other new chains, NXT+ARDOR+IOTA+KMD, NXT community must be the largest community ranking after bitcoin and ethereum community, salute to your good job!

Remember that NEM also sprung out of NXT, some of the greatest blockchains have come out of this community!  Cheesy
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
Nxt snapshot is near and every investor is anticipating this.  Free Money is on the table so grab this opportunity like the rest . Making the most of my NXT that was invested some 3 years back.

NXT is the most profitable ICO in the history, plus ardor and other new chains, NXT+ARDOR+IOTA+KMD, NXT community must be the largest community ranking after bitcoin and ethereum community, salute to your good job!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
PRESS RELEASE

*** Introducing a gate between the EURO and the Ardor ecosystem to allow companies to adopt the blockchain technology without friction ***

The Ardor ecosystem makes one step further to the implementation of the Blockchain technology for small and medium companies. Jelurida, has partnered with Ardorgate to deliver an Ardor based Euro pegged child chain token named AEUR.

The new AEUR token provides quick and simple entry point into the crypto world using Euro. Each AEUR token will always equal exactly 1€ and this is guaranteed and backed by by Ardorgate, which has partnered with MISTERTANGO bank (www.mistertango.com) as the payment processor.

Using the AEUR token users can trade assets on the Ardor platform and easily exchange into ARDR or child chain coin/token.

“I decided to start this project because I see huge potential on eliminating additional steps, when people exchange crypto to fiat, sell items for crypto, doing ICO, etc. Thanks to Ardorgate many use cases will become available making them faster and easier”, says Martynas Bacevicius (@martis), one of the loyal members of the Ardor and Nxt community, Blockchain Engineer and Founder of Ardorgate.

“The entry point into NXT has always been a problem for our European customers, using the AEUR Ardor child chain we now have a simple solution to convert between the EURO and our tokens. We are excited to work with Ardorgate to deliver the best user experience in the blockchain industry”, says Lior Yaffe Co-founder and Managing Director at Jelurida.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Pages:
Jump to: