Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 59. (Read 395740 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Try uninstalling the wallet completely, then install it in full node mode. I had the same issue and this helped.

Finally, everything works fine after I switched to Windows. The problem was only on MacOS.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
do i need ardor token to sell ignis via local exchange i have some balance on my ignis but i cannot sell or trade it for ardor it say "not enough fund" i dont understand for that.can someone clarify for this
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
I've been trying to do a transaction for 7 hours. Still no result. Tried also light client to be sure that my software settings are OK, transaction created, broadcasted but isn't seen on the network.  Undecided

Try uninstalling the wallet completely, then install it in full node mode. I had the same issue and this helped.
I've been trying to do a transaction for 7 hours. Still no result. Tried also light client to be sure that my software settings are OK, transaction created, broadcasted but isn't seen on the network.  Undecided
I'm running standard full node ARDOR software on OSX.
I have some IGNIS and BITSWIFT on my account but zero ARDR balance. Whatever transaction I'm trying to do (normal transaction, message, vote etc) it fails.
I mean I can successfully create it and transmit to the network, but then it stays
in the NOT_BUNDLED/NOT_CONFIRMED state for 10...20 minutes and dissapears from the list.
My account balance is not changing. I tried to set large (in my opinion) fees up to 5 IGNIS for the transaction, and still no result.
Is it an ARDOR network malfunctioning, bad configuration of my client of I don't understand
something?
Also another question: do I need some ARDR on my balance to start coin exchange?
If so, can someone borrow me this minimal fee, I promise to return it doubled ASAP.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
So if I have NXT and Ardor, does that mean I have IGNIS right now, or do I have to wait until January 1st?

If you _HAD_ NXT at the time of the snapshop on Dec 28 you should have Ignis in your Ardor wallet. Download Ardor 2.0.9 and log in with your former wallet address and both Ardor and Ignis should show up.

Now on a different note, does anyone know of any Ardor forging pools? There was one long standing NXT pool that I was using and he mentioned that he plans to release an ardor forging pool but I'm curious if there was anyone else doing this.

So who owns this coin mentioned in a wallet that is not in exchange will get IGNIS on January 1st?

Correct. But some exchange may or may not give their customers Ignis tokens. The right thing to do would be to distribute the Ignis tokens to people who have NXT in their exchange wallet, but you never know what they may decide to do.

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
howdy y'all, best I can tell ignis is around $0.8-1 in the wallet exchange (I am unfamiliar to the wallet/exchange so maybe I misunderstood the math) ; be careful with the hitbtc prices, they seem extremely falsified
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Activity: 34
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
How long before IGNIS gets listed on an exchange?
you can sell IGNIS in Ardor exchange
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
How long before IGNIS gets listed on an exchange?
Activity: 27
Really excited for Ardor in 2018 - happy new year all!!
Activity: 3
I did this back on tbe 20th of Dec and it was fine then. Got no error. Just when i copy pasted the message it put my name instead of message and i was moving too fast and hit send
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
There is a deposit wallet on hitbtc

Currently it says "Please note that ARDR deposits are temporarily unavailable due to technical maintenance. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience."
There is a deposit wallet on hitbtc
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
Hello

I sent ARDR from free wallet to hitbtc. I sent to ccorrect address but put wrong nessage. Can my ARDR coins be saved?

Does Hitbtc already support new ardor wallets? Shocked
Activity: 225
Merit: 72
Happy New Year! 🎄 New update http://ardor.world  website and telegram bot! Added $Ardor blockchain to telegram bot! Added rates $Ignis, $Bitswift to telegram bot! Update homepage http://ardor.world  $crypto $nxt

Hello

I sent ARDR from free wallet to hitbtc. I sent to ccorrect address but put wrong nessage. Can my ARDR coins be saved?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
So if I have NXT and Ardor, does that mean I have IGNIS right now, or do I have to wait until January 1st?

If you _HAD_ NXT at the time of the snapshop on Dec 28 you should have Ignis in your Ardor wallet. Download Ardor 2.0.9 and log in with your former wallet address and both Ardor and Ignis should show up.

Now on a different note, does anyone know of any Ardor forging pools? There was one long standing NXT pool that I was using and he mentioned that he plans to release an ardor forging pool but I'm curious if there was anyone else doing this.

So who owns this coin mentioned in a wallet that is not in exchange will get IGNIS on January 1st?
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
Something strange is going on - only 10 tx confirmed per block... is the network overloaded or something?
Pages:
Jump to: