Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 62. (Read 395740 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Guys i have some ardor on hitbtc beside my main ardors that hold on nxt wallet.they said there frozen and cant transfer them to my nxt wallet. What will happend to my ardors on hitbtc?did i loose all of them or they can transfer to main ardor wallet after jan first?

I am not sure. The exchange I know for sure that is supporting the upgrade is Bittrex.

Shiit,hope not to loose them.i held 1000 of it on exchange(hitbtc) for some emergency situation,lol.now hitbtc said you cant move ardor because of maintenance.i saw there people exchanging that still.

You are safe, that's your lucky day my friend!
https://nxtplatform.org/exchanges-supporting-nxt-snapshot-ignis-airdrop/

Happy new year!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Guys i have some ardor on hitbtc beside my main ardors that hold on nxt wallet.they said there frozen and cant transfer them to my nxt wallet. What will happend to my ardors on hitbtc?did i loose all of them or they can transfer to main ardor wallet after jan first?

I am not sure. The exchange I know for sure that is supporting the upgrade is Bittrex.

Shiit,hope not to loose them.i held 1000 of it on exchange(hitbtc) for some emergency situation,lol.now hitbtc said you cant move ardor because of maintenance.i saw there people exchanging that still.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

Will I get something by keeping ardor or you get Ings only from holding Nxt? Now my Ardor coins on bittrex are locked will I get some Ings or not?

You only get INGS form holding NXT. Expect many to dump NXT after the INGS drop. Hopefully it will flow into ARDOR.
Activity: 36
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
RIP 11,100 ardor investment, thrown away in the trash like a moron (passphrase on USB)... you will be missed.

RIP 100k NXT you will be forever missed too.

/cry, this is my 2nd biggest fuckup, other than losing 1/3 Nemstakes.

BOYS, ALWAYS WRITE DOWN YOUR FUCKING PASSPHRASES!
From my Twitter account:

Jelurida
@Jelurida
 4h4 hours ago
More
The #Nxt hardfork was successful and the snapshot was taken at block 1636363. The trading with #Ardor, #Bitswift and all #Janus assets is no longer possible on #Nxt blockchain. All $NXT hoders will be able to see their $IGNIS balances when #Ardor mainnet wallet is released.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Will I get something by keeping ardor or you get Ings only from holding Nxt? Now my Ardor coins on bittrex are locked will I get some Ings or not?
Activity: 394
Merit: 104
*** AFTER THE NXT SNAPSHOT ***

The NXT snapshot was taken at block 1636363 and everything worked out as expected :ok_hand:

THANK YOU ALL for your incredible support!

Jelurida is working now on the Ardor genesis block. As soon as it’s ready, a new Ardor release 2.0.9 will be released to serve as mainnet version.

IGNIS tokens will be released on January 1st, at the Ardor Launch (since Ignis is the first child-chain of Ardor). All $NXT holders will be able to see their IGNIS balances when Ardor mainnet wallet is released.

Please remember that the trading of the Ardor,  Bitswift and Janus assets is not possible anymore on the Nxt blockchain, anyone trying to sell you one of these assets is selling you fake tokens. The trading with Ardor, Bitswift and Janus will be possible on the new Ardor platform only.

Updated information soon at: https://www.jelurida.com/ico
Interesting that they froze the ARDR asset.  I wasn't expecting that.   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

More information on this:
https://www.jelurida.com/snapshot-instructions

Should be back to normal on January 1st.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
beauty action over past 6 months Smiley (and more haha) , hope you all held some since 10 cents days!!! Cheesy
Been holding since Ardor was below $.01 so I am happy so far. Yet this is just the start. Ardor is just so good and it is not stopping.
Activity: 128
Interesting that they froze the ARDR asset.  I wasn't expecting that.   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
hello everyone !
I hope someone can help me because I have just downloaded NXT and ARDR wallet. I am ok with NXT wallet, i haven't had problems and i can only receive and send NXT, no other coins (am i right?). But i have problems with Ardor wallet beacuse it says that i'm on a testnet so i shouldn't use my real passcode and saying that the testnet peer port is 26874 (what does it mean?), so i haven't been able to access my ARDR wallet. how can i do now? Tomorrow (28 dec) there will be 2 airdrops? one is ignis (number of ignis=n of NXT) and one is ARDR coin (number of ARDR coins = n of ARDR tokens)?

please help my understand all thi situation!!! =((((

For now, the real ARDR should be kept within your NXT wallet under assets. The ARDR wallet and testnet are just for fun and testing right now...Early January, the ARDR asset in your NXT wallet will be converted on a 1 to 1 basis. I hope this clarifies the situation.

so i can send ARDR even to a NXT wallet which starts with NXT-....(exc)? beacause i downloaded NXt wallet today, is this functionality supported even on the most recent version of the NXT wallet? I can't find a section in which i can see my ARDR balance
thank you in advance

Yes, that was the way to do it. Because of the snapshot  NXT/IGNIS that just occurred, I think the ARDR asset are now frozen until the main launch...You will need to dig a bit on this, I think it is too late now to send your ARDR to the NXT wallet.
hello everyone !
I hope someone can help me because I have just downloaded NXT and ARDR wallet. I am ok with NXT wallet, i haven't had problems and i can only receive and send NXT, no other coins (am i right?). But i have problems with Ardor wallet beacuse it says that i'm on a testnet so i shouldn't use my real passcode and saying that the testnet peer port is 26874 (what does it mean?), so i haven't been able to access my ARDR wallet. how can i do now? Tomorrow (28 dec) there will be 2 airdrops? one is ignis (number of ignis=n of NXT) and one is ARDR coin (number of ARDR coins = n of ARDR tokens)?

For now, the real ARDR should be kept within your NXT wallet under assets. The ARDR wallet and testnet are just for fun and testing right now...Early January, the ARDR asset in your NXT wallet will be converted on a 1 to 1 basis. I hope this clarifies the situation.

so i can send ARDR even to a NXT wallet which starts with NXT-....(exc)? beacause i downloaded NXt wallet today, is this functionality supported even on the most recent version of the NXT wallet? I can't find a section in which i can see my ARDR balance
thank you in advance

Yes, that is what I did and the ARDOR arrived under assets.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
The main net ardor is getting ready to launch and all hodlers are excited to fire it up for forging. I wonder if IGNIS will be as valuable as ARDR but what I know is ardor is the fuel mechanism to the whole blockchain-as-a-service ecosystem of ARDOR.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Is it true that you can make money a couple different ways when holding ardor.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
When I finally  found I  still got some  NXT  in my  wallet and  alse got some  ardor on my wallet ,  I  started to  learn  more  about ardor ,  it  is a real  acheivement  based on NXT  technology.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Where are the instructions to claim our ARDOR tokens we are holding on NXT after launch?
Activity: 72
Can I trade my NXT after the snapshot for ardr and still get ignis or do I have to keep NXT until I see ignis. I want to do this in the NXT wallet exchange client than on Bittrex exchange.
Activity: 15
hello everyone !

Pages:
Jump to: