Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 64. (Read 395740 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
This forum look like City of Dead.i never saw careless community than ARDOR community.our coin value change a lot from yesterday and no one speak about that.i can't understand why?changelly stop exchanging ARDOR,why?i want to buy more but there is no place to trade(bittrex & poloniex dont support my country)there is just HITBTC with bad history.is there anybody here make trade ardor in hitbtc?is there a safe place to trading without verified acc?

Did you look at this list of where to buy Ardor: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ardor/#markets

I am happy this thread is not focused on price. The great technology will take care of the price. The folks here, mainly hold, they don't trade all day.

I joined holders from march and love it,but active community play special role to make every ambitious project to successful worldwide project.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
This forum look like City of Dead.i never saw careless community than ARDOR community.our coin value change a lot from yesterday and no one speak about that.i can't understand why?changelly stop exchanging ARDOR,why?i want to buy more but there is no place to trade(bittrex & poloniex dont support my country)there is just HITBTC with bad history.is there anybody here make trade ardor in hitbtc?is there a safe place to trading without verified acc?

Did you look at this list of where to buy Ardor: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ardor/#markets

I am happy this thread is not focused on price. The great technology will take care of the price. The folks here, mainly hold, they don't trade all day.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
its time to start a testnet node.

may i have some test coins please.
ARDOR-Z57B-UGUC-7QPA-H94V7
Activity: 155
Merit: 102
will polo support ardor blockchain or not?
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
I read two blog articles which cover the controversy of Ardor's license. I got interested why I read some parts of the license but I am not sure I got the point of the controversy. How does it limit the Open Source use of Ardor? And are forks of Ardor with the license even possible?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Dear Nxt community,

Jeluirda announces the Nxt Snapshot will happen on December 28th at block height 1636363. Please apologize for the delay of this announcement.

Thanks for your patience!
legendary
hello
4 mounths ago i change 55 nxt with 52 jelurida token and now in my balance i see just 26 ignis
whats happand for my 52 jelurida token?
and its in ignis term
4.3 For 1 (one) JLRDA token You shall be entitled to receive 1 (one) IGNIS token when the Ardor platform is launched.
then i get 52 ignis more or no?

In which client do you see that?
in ardor client i see i have 26 ignis
and in nxt client see my 52 jlrda token i buy
Can you see the JLRDA token by Asset or Monetary system? If you see it as an asset it's scam because its a monetary system.
i see in monetary system - my currencies

At the moment Ardor client works in TESTNET only, no worries, when there will be Ardor client for mainnet, all will be good.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
hello
4 mounths ago i change 55 nxt with 52 jelurida token and now in my balance i see just 26 ignis
and its in ignis term
4.3 For 1 (one) JLRDA token You shall be entitled to receive 1 (one) IGNIS token when the Ardor platform is launched.

Can you see the JLRDA token by Asset or Monetary system? If you see it as an asset it's scam because its a monetary system.
i see in monetary system - my currencies
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
hello
and its in ignis term

hello
and its in ignis term

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Ardor Genesis snapshot will come soon on 28-Dec

Already Bittrex announced their support for swapping the coin

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003175391-Support-for-the-Ardor-ARDR-blockchain-upgrade

anybody knows if we can trust Bittrex to do the swap, maybe better to send it to NXT wallet ?

BTW my coins are in Bittrex.
legendary
hello
and its in ignis term

legendary
I was reading the Ardor white paper. On page 18 (forging vs bundling) it says

Collect fees from child chain transaction senders, in native child chain coins

Pay fees to the forgers, in order to have their child chain block included in an Ardor block

What does „to pay fees to the forgers“ mean? Does it mean that the child chain token fees are paid to the forgers?

Or rather that the child chain fees are paid to a central instance (let's call him operator) of the child chain which collects the fees, propagates the bundled child chain transactions to the network and pays the forgers with Ardor token?

The second one. Just there will be no central instance, as bundler can be anybody, having some ARDR in order to included bundled transactions into main ARDR chain.

So every participant of the child chain who owns Ardor token can be the bundler? How is the bundler then determined which propagates the bundled child chain transactions?

Everything in the whitepaper is pretty straightforward for me, to this point.

First question- yes.
Second question- one of the criteria is the lowest bundler fees.

Okay thanks. One last question on this topic. How do you qualify as a Bundler? Do you have to explicitly enable this and to provide a childchain token fee to ask in order to be qualified as a Bundler?

Yes, you just need to run Ardor client and start bundling service by clicking a button in settings and filling your preferable fees fields.
hello
and its in ignis term
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
BTW keep discussions of ardor going here it is free advertising for the project in a good way

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2479595.200

discuss compare etc - check back reply

keep that thread on page 1

ardor not had many votes there yet either so perhaps can do something about that
Activity: 141
Merit: 90
I was reading the Ardor white paper. On page 18 (forging vs bundling) it says

Collect fees from child chain transaction senders, in native child chain coins

Pay fees to the forgers, in order to have their child chain block included in an Ardor block

What does „to pay fees to the forgers“ mean? Does it mean that the child chain token fees are paid to the forgers?

Or rather that the child chain fees are paid to a central instance (let's call him operator) of the child chain which collects the fees, propagates the bundled child chain transactions to the network and pays the forgers with Ardor token?

The second one. Just there will be no central instance, as bundler can be anybody, having some ARDR in order to included bundled transactions into main ARDR chain.

So every participant of the child chain who owns Ardor token can be the bundler? How is the bundler then determined which propagates the bundled child chain transactions?

Everything in the whitepaper is pretty straightforward for me, to this point.

First question- yes.
Second question- one of the criteria is the lowest bundler fees.

Okay thanks. One last question on this topic. How do you qualify as a Bundler? Do you have to explicitly enable this and to provide a childchain token fee to ask in order to be qualified as a Bundler?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
IgNis now are being swapped from Nxt . This is just the beginning and it turns out to be more exciting than I thought. So many supporters from Nxt community are eager to experience this blockchain-as-a-service mania.
Activity: 111
Latest update: #Bittrex just announced support for the $IGNIS #Airdrop!
Thank you @BittrexExchange!
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003571832-Statement-on-Ignis-IGNIS-airdrop-to-Nxt-NXT-holders

Hi Sir, Do you know if Bittrex will support the Ardor swap, or do we have to move the Ardor tokens to the NXT wallet?

Huh

They will support the swap, don't worry. If you want to make sure you can check their twitter and / or send a support ticket to be 100% sure. There is still time anyways. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: