Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 66. (Read 395740 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Hello, can someone please tell me when is the snap-shoot for NXT to get IGNIS? And when is ARDR being released?
Hello, details are written in the Ardor roadmap.
Ardor blockchain will launch on January 1st 2018 you will get 0,5 IGNIS for each NXT you own.

Where should I have NXT to get Ignis, on exchange or wallet?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello, can someone please tell me when is the snap-shoot for NXT to get IGNIS? And when is ARDR being released?
Hello, details are written in the Ardor roadmap.
Ardor blockchain will launch on January 1st 2018 you will get 0,5 IGNIS for each NXT you own.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Activity: 214
Merit: 12
This project has been very successful, thank you devs.
Activity: 204
This looks very worth watching.
Activity: 257
Proof of Stake sounds good. Ardor is go on testing and development, so I just reserve for the next updates. I will support Ardor project, good lucks with all of us.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist

That is good, I figured they would support the upgrade. Anyway will want ARDOR in a wallet you control so you can forge eventually

Unfortunately they don't write anything about NXT and the IGNIS "airdrop". The Ardor base token was the "easy part" ... although it's good to know that Bittrex will support the chain.

However, as they state that they're working "closely" with the Ardor team, I guess they will also support Ignis. But it would be cool from them to confirm that. So for now, the recommendation to users stays the same: move all NXT to your wallet before the "airdrop" ...
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

That is good, I figured they would support the upgrade. Anyway will want ARDOR in a wallet you control so you can forge eventually
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
I just noticed that I got the same amount of JLRDA asset tokens (Asset ID  73208579269069151) as I have Ardor tokens and 3 other JLRDA assets (Asset ID  5267585598127203349) in my Nxt account. Are those tokens related to Ardor / Jelruida in any way or are those just fake tokens?

Both assets are fake, as far as I know.

At block explorers like MyNxt.info they are shown as tradable, but there are almost no buy orders. That's in my opinion almost evidence for a fake asset. And Jelurida members have always stated that there is only one JLRDA currency that will be converted into Ignis.

(The description is also copied from the "correct" NXT currency.. And there's a bot buying 0,01 every couple of hours - looks very "trustworthy")

The only correct asset is the MS Currency 823491988455668070.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
how much can I earn on this pos system with 100000 coins?

That depends on the fees collected, maybe we will learn more once i launches in a couple of weeks.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I just noticed that I got the same amount of JLRDA asset tokens (Asset ID  73208579269069151) as I have Ardor tokens and 3 other JLRDA assets (Asset ID  5267585598127203349) in my Nxt account. Are those tokens related to Ardor / Jelruida in any way or are those just fake tokens?
Activity: 406
how much can I earn on this pos system with 100000 coins?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
hey guys,
i hold my ardors on nxt.jelurida.com wallet.i want to know after snapshot,what happend for my ardors assets?they move to ardor wallet auto?or i have to move them to ardor testnet now?i read something that said after snapshot ardor assets will block on nxt blockchain.help me please

Testnet is a net for testing... hence it's not real coins.

You don't have to do anything. Your Ardr and Ignis balances will be locked around the 28th of December, and will appear (under the same password) on the Ardor blockchain on the 1st of January.
Activity: 36
hey guys,
i hold my ardors on nxt.jelurida.com wallet.i want to know after snapshot,what happend for my ardors assets?they move to ardor wallet auto?or i have to move them to ardor testnet now?i read something that said after snapshot ardor assets will block on nxt blockchain.help me please
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
I bought 500 ARDR tokens on NXT marketplace (paid 50 NXT for it) but it has different asset ID 5830441591734481684. ID of ARDR token I bought through Bittrex is 12422608354438203866. What is the difference? Are these bought through NXT marketplace fake tokens or what?

Yes, they're fake. But what did you think, you'll buy it 15 times cheaper then they cost?
Activity: 160
Just log in to your account and send the coins to your NXT address, Ardor coins will show up as an asset in your nxt wallet.
just click on the icon on the home page to see your assets. You might need to wait for the blockchain to catch up.
If you haven't opened your wallet for awhile.    If you haven't set up a wallet yet you will need to, your coins wont show up in the wallet until the whole blockchain is downloaded, could take awhile.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Hello everybody,

does anybody know if there is a way to get Ardor coins back that were on btc38?

Thank you!
Activity: 6
how do i send ardor to wallet? i sent to test wallet and lost 2 before i realized mistake. then i sent 3 to nxt wallet and seen them on assets but now i dont see them. how do i send ardor to nxt wallet? help....
Pages:
Jump to: