Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 70. (Read 395743 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I really do hope once it gets released they do good marketing. No reason this cant get to 3 billion market cap relatively soon. If they do this right it can be as big as Ethereum. This is now their chance to do what they never could with NXT. Please don't let us down.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Finally testnet is live! This is a great achievement, now people will be able to create new blockchain project with Ardor's child chain. This will make the blockchain more accessible for everyone!

Testnet is live already from February 19, 2017 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Finally testnet is live! This is a great achievement, now people will be able to create new blockchain project with Ardor's child chain. This will make the blockchain more accessible for everyone!
great news

super mewn!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
great news
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Can we stake ARDR? If so what is the min. required?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Activity: 238
This platform is a darkhorse. Ardor slowly inches its way to realization of Blockchain-as-a-Service platform. In the future its compatibility with ERC20 tokens will have a leverage over other platforms that is offering BaaS.

Agreed. Ardor will be THE blockchain-as-a-service platform, at least thats what I believe! I didnt know so far that there is ERC20 compatability planned. Do you know for when this feature is planned? This definitely would raise awareness for Ardor, would be a unique feature.
legendary
I have NXT on the client, but ARDR is on my exchange Poloniex. Do I need to transfer ARDR to NXT wallet or is it OK to leave it at my exchange?

It is safer to keep your funds in your own wallet, so better send your ARDR assets from Polo to the same account id you control. You assets holdings could be checked by going to Assets->My assets in the client.
Activity: 218
I have NXT on the client, but ARDR is on my exchange Poloniex. Do I need to transfer ARDR to NXT wallet or is it OK to leave it at my exchange?
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
I just downloaded the NXT client/wallet.   So I can just put the ARDR and NXT onto it ?

Yes, you can just transfer them to your NXT address.
It's anyways always advisable to keep your crypto in wallets, since many exchanges have gone bust, and it will happen again.

Platforms mean very little with no parties using it...

Agreed. That is the current weakness of Nxt. There are not enough known projects around it.
We'll have to see - but Ardor should make this easier.

Today janus team launched a new side business no market movement i feel bad for that team. Something like this happens in any other platform and markets react. Nxt team whales and whoever just cant see the big picture it seems.

Nxt had a ton of projects - it had this huge ICO rush a year before Ethereum started the same. A lot of people got burned... so now there is much less enthusiasm for it. I think the same will happen to Ethereum, but at the moment they have more momentum there.

It did have a ton of projects. I remember several early scam ones ruined it for teams that came after. Most prominent being supernet team. It both lifted and wreaked havoc. Again the issue is zero support for anyone using this platform so by what indicator will that change in Ardor?

So far Ignis which is the dev teams, Janus tokens, and this Bitswift will be first to trade on Ardor. Ive seen support for ignis only....so the devs coin only. If that nxter site didnt do coverage of the two main teams using it people wouldnt even know they exist. So when ardor goes to conventions they must get asked what teams besides your platform devs are using your tech. I have seen not a single interview mention janus or bitswift nor any financial or heavy marketing help.

I have said my piece but it should be taken greatly into consideration in the future. You can have a lambo blockchain but if no one supports the very reason for having a platform what good is it.
Activity: 1
My Ardor is trapped on Poloniex with a temp ban for being "rare limited" I make a few trades a month so not sure what this means.  If I don't get it off of poloniex by the end of the month, it is worthless I take it?

Update; got back in, it's been a week started to panic.
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
Although the price of $ goes up, but bitcoin is still far from when I bought last June (about 11k satoshi). hoping to reach at least 11k satoshi again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Three months ago I invested 10000$ for Ardor and the price decreased 40% as you know. I didn't sell any of them. Now I know that I made right decision. The price is rising up day by day. It's almost X2 now. Thank you all.

Good decosion to invest in Ardor or NXT before the Ignis snapshot and Ardor mainnet launching. Ardor is on the way to new ath now, and its a right time to support this project.
Activity: 6
https://www.ardorplatform.org/ardor-timeline
yes. as for any kind of snapshot (beside BTC) to participate you have to hold coins on the "native" wallet.
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
Few noob questions:

When is the snapshot?

Is it safe to keep ardor on Poloniex instead of wallet?
legendary
All, who have questions regarding incoming snapshot, should read this: https://www.nxter.org/nxt-news-december-2017-i/
Activity: 252
I just downloaded the NXT client/wallet.   So I can just put the ARDR and NXT onto it ?

Yes, you can just transfer them to your NXT address.
It's anyways always advisable to keep your crypto in wallets, since many exchanges have gone bust, and it will happen again.

Platforms mean very little with no parties using it...

Agreed. That is the current weakness of Nxt. There are not enough known projects around it.
We'll have to see - but Ardor should make this easier.

Today janus team launched a new side business no market movement i feel bad for that team. Something like this happens in any other platform and markets react. Nxt team whales and whoever just cant see the big picture it seems.

Nxt had a ton of projects - it had this huge ICO rush a year before Ethereum started the same. A lot of people got burned... so now there is much less enthusiasm for it. I think the same will happen to Ethereum, but at the moment they have more momentum there.
Activity: 672
DeepOnion
Three months ago I invested 10000$ for Ardor and the price decreased 40% as you know. I didn't sell any of them. Now I know that I made right decision. The price is rising up day by day. It's almost X2 now. Thank you all.
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
Hope it does well but this platform cant exist as a stand alone product. It need to build up those teams still left using it and entice more teams to use it. Platforms mean very little with no parties using it....and little support for the few still working with nxt. Ive been a JNS investor over a year and teams need help like how Vitalik put up millions to lift these type of teams off the ground and into limelight. Just my 2 cents not fud i hold nxt ardor janus and soon ignis. Network effect works and you dont get that with just having platform and only few teams using it and those teams get tiny support while our nxt moons and soon ardor moons then ignis moons. Then we back to the same thing as what happened with nxt and no one using it just a bunch of us old speculators waiting for riseson the main coin.

Pages:
Jump to: