Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 69. (Read 395743 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Check BitCore(BTX) ! It’s the future!
 Better than Btc with 10 Mb Segwit!

Have you noticed the "future" is down to $17.47 USD from a high of about $46.10 USD in mid November and dropping rather fast. Meanwhile, in the same time period, Bitcoin has gone from $6000 to $16,000 and is still rising. Also in that time period, NXT has gone from $0.06 USD to $0.66 USD and still rising. Oh and ARDR from $0.20 USD to $0.60 USD. I think I'll pass, thanks...

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
The third generation of cryptocurrency, very classic, I have been holding 3 years, I hope to accompany you through 10 years
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Check BitCore(BTX) ! It’s the future!
 Better than Btc with 10 Mb Segwit!

Have you noticed the "future" is down to $17.47 USD from a high of about $46.10 USD in mid November and dropping rather fast. Meanwhile, in the same time period, Bitcoin has gone from $6000 to $16,000 and is still rising. Also in that time period, NXT has gone from $0.06 USD to $0.66 USD and still rising. Oh and ARDR from $0.20 USD to $0.60 USD. I think I'll pass, thanks...
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Does Ardor do any marketing on Facebook? I see that the Ardor FB page hasn't posted anything since September? Why isn't FB being actively used to spread information about Ardor and Iginis? FB ads are relatively cheap and can reach more people than traditional platforms.

I remember seeing Etherium ads Q1 2017 and the hype it created on Facebook. Jelurida would be wise to purchase some facebook ads and make targeted posts, imo.
Activity: 116
Quack.
when im buying ardor on an exchange - do i have to exchange them when the mainnet goes live? also if yes - where, when and how do i have to exchange them?

thanks

*exchange for mainnet coins
Activity: 116
Quack.
when im buying ardor on an exchange - do i have to exchange them when the mainnet goes live? also if yes - where, when and how do i have to exchange them?

thanks
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
so i sent my Ardor the the NXT wallet but it is not showing up under my assets, do i have to update the wallet somewhere?

You need to add the asset with the good asset ID (Add asset button): 12422608354438203866
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
so i sent my Ardor the the NXT wallet but it is not showing up under my assets, do i have to update the wallet somewhere?

Not sure, I just did this yesterday, and I saw them in my assets in just a couple a minutes.
Activity: 154
how does Ardr is anounymous?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1133
Get Some!
Why I'm complaining about that? Because the article is really a good newbie-friendly introduction to Ardor, and the errors simply don't give a good impression.
I like this article too. Good for newbies.

You can DM author if use twitter or post comment on medium
https://twitter.com/aajaji_m/status/939227926658154496

New one from Lior:
How to implement a Fair and Secure ICO
A technical look into the inner workings of our own IGNIS crowdfunding campaign which you can duplicate for your own NXT based ICO for a fraction of the cost of other solutions
https://medium.com/p/how-to-implement-a-fair-and-secure-ico-28ac97b52a87
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist

I overall agree. Unfortunately there are some errors in this article, so if you are the author or the author is present here:

At that moment, the term ICO didn’t exist yet, but we can clearly say that this was the first ICO in blockchain space
Quote from: "ICO" on Wikipedia
The first token sale (also known as an ICO) was held by Mastercoin in July 2013
(Wikipedia isn't perfect, but I also remember Mastercoin was a bit earlier)

Proof-of-Stack
Proof-of-Stake! Please correct, author, this one is important. And there are a lot of other typos. Maybe the author isn't a native English speaker, but running a spell checker before posting should not be difficult.

Why I'm complaining about that? Because the article is really a good newbie-friendly introduction to Ardor, and the errors simply don't give a good impression.

Activity: 218
What is the min. amount to stake?
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1133
Get Some!
Activity: 165
Recently created a new high point, trading volume is also enlarged, I saw people hurriedly throw away their chips, many years will not regret
Activity: 51
If I have Ardor then I will recieve Ignite token?  Huh

Oh, common, the answer on this question was here already more then 10 times...
You will get 0.5 ignis for each next You have and 1 ardor coin for each ardor token You have
Wou will not get any ignis for ardor!
Activity: 125
If I have Ardor then I will recieve Ignite token?  Huh
Activity: 160
It is a much better product because of improvements and upgrades that give Ardor the potential to handle massive volume without the scaling and block issues bitcoin is going through right now.. The current price leaves a lot of room for growth especially with activation coming in about 3 weeks.    Ive got mine -- just saying.
Activity: 51
NXTBTC 0.00004674
ARDRBTC 0.00003663

Just can't believe in this sh......t

Why?? Just because of ignis? It's like if iphone 7 would be more expensive then iphone x
Pages:
Jump to: