Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 68. (Read 395743 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
If I keep my ardr on bittrex, will I still receive my ignis is during the snapshot?

Don't keep your ARDR on bitrex, you will lose your ARDR. IGNIS is associated with NXT, not ARDR.

As far as I know, Ignis is associated with Ardor, because Ignis is the first childchain of Ardor. But the "airdrop" of Ignis is only associated with NXT coins. The snapshot will be taken from the NXT blockchain and NXT holders will be the beneficials from this process.

yep, you are right, thanks to clarify my post.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Hello. I understand about NXT-IGNIS airdrop... BUT just tell me WILL Bittrex swap my tokes for real ARDR or they will be worthless if i dont withdraw them now?

You need to transfer your ARDR into your NXT wallet (asset). Otherwise, you will lose your ARDR on the exchange.

I think this is a wrong statement, I'm sure ARDR held on exchanges won't be lost at all. People just need to withdraw their NXT to be sure to receive the IGNIS airdrop.
Activity: 238
If I keep my ardr on bittrex, will I still receive my ignis is during the snapshot?

Don't keep your ARDR on bitrex, you will lose your ARDR. IGNIS is associated with NXT, not ARDR.

As far as I know, Ignis is associated with Ardor, because Ignis is the first childchain of Ardor. But the "airdrop" of Ignis is only associated with NXT coins. The snapshot will be taken from the NXT blockchain and NXT holders will be the beneficials from this process.

Hello. I understand about NXT-IGNIS airdrop... BUT just tell me WILL Bittrex swap my tokes for real ARDR or they will be worthless if i dont withdraw them now?

You need to transfer your ARDR into your NXT wallet (asset). Otherwise, you will lose your ARDR on the exchange.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 252
Can you tell me more about the team?
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
Oh what a nice day for Ardor!! Still holding my bag that I bought while the last altseason and I bought more while the nice blood in the last time! My body is ready!  Grin
Activity: 238
So amazing to see ARDR finally taking off, Im very, very happy for having invested in ARDR months ago and that I held on to my investment. I knew that it would pay off, now we see the first rewards, but this is only the beginning!
Activity: 48
what is the benefit of nxt  to all this? wil it get   fees?  or some short? or wil it die?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
This is so amazing and finally Ardor is getting the respect it deserves. I have officially now made 100 times my investment in Ardor and this is just the start. This is a future maker right here guys. Get in now because the same thing that Ethereum did is happening here.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Finally Ardor is getting the attention it deserves! It has reached over 1$ in bittrex! Will go even higher in the next days
Activity: 44
why the price of Ardor is exploding today? almost $1...

Because there are more people willing to buy than people willing to sell at those prices.

wow really?
But to get people buying rather than selling, there must be some factor to do so?
whats the factor
Activity: 51
God bless Jelurida!
Finally we see the price over 1$
Justice prevailed!
Activity: 29
Activity: 165
A long time no see, my wallet has increased by 300%, a lot of surprises, although there are a lot of profits, but I actually a bit reluctant to throw it away, I think I must be in love with it
Activity: 966
Merit: 507

Because there are more people willing to buy than people willing to sell at those prices.
Activity: 44
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Does Ardor do any marketing on Facebook? I see that the Ardor FB page hasn't posted anything since September? Why isn't FB being actively used to spread information about Ardor and Iginis? FB ads are relatively cheap and can reach more people than traditional platforms.

I remember seeing Etherium ads Q1 2017 and the hype it created on Facebook. Jelurida would be wise to purchase some facebook ads and make targeted posts, imo.

If the marketing fuel, ADOR's price will not only be the case, however, this market is still to "undervalued coins" opportunities, such as Litecoin
Pages:
Jump to: