Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 90. (Read 395743 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hey! Could anybody tell me, please, how to get ARDR coins to Test Network account?
Activity: 35
Merit: 3
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
so when the snapchot come should i be holding ARDOR or NXT to get ignis for free ?

Ardor has got nothing to do with IGNIS snapshot. It is only NXT holders that they will get half ignis per NXT they hold.

When does the snapshot take place? I thought it was going to be around half a year after Ardor was released last year. I thought I missed out on IGNIS.

Ardor is released only in testnet ATM, mainnet is planned two weeks after Ignis ICO is finished, so probably early November. You didn't miss IGNIS, ICO just started and you'll be able get Ignis free of charge with Nxt accounts snapshot. Read more at www.jelurida.com/ico

Thanks. Will definite keep tabs on it, if I get some money soon. Though I took part of the Ardor snapshots and took a beating because I started when NXT price was peaking.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
so when the snapchot come should i be holding ARDOR or NXT to get ignis for free ?

Ardor has got nothing to do with IGNIS snapshot. It is only NXT holders that they will get half ignis per NXT they hold.

When does the snapshot take place? I thought it was going to be around half a year after Ardor was released last year. I thought I missed out on IGNIS.

Ardor is released only in testnet ATM, mainnet is planned two weeks after Ignis ICO is finished, so probably early Novemeber. You didn't miss IGNIS, ICO just started and you'll be able get Ignis free of charge with Nxt accounts snapshot. Read more at www.jelurida.com/ico

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Surely it is very interesting to see how now nxt with the very price responding Ardor, surely will not be wasted with no remorse.
Yes, really interesting comparison. NXT and Ardor are the jacks of all trades.

Missing the programmable smart contracts. Big deal...

But checking all the rest.
But doesn't that bring more security? Just develop a deep list of API that those who have use for it will need. Thus making it more secure. That way a clever hacker won't see a flaw in the code and steal all the coins.

True. It's just a different tool than ETH.
You need hammers, screwdrivers and many other tools on the shed...

Yes, and I think Ardor's target is different than Eth, so it should not be penalized because it's not Turin complete. For many, that's an advantage in terms of security.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101

But doesn't that bring more security? Just develop a deep list of API that those who have use for it will need. Thus making it more secure. That way a clever hacker won't see a flaw in the code and steal all the coins.

True. It's just a different tool than ETH.
You need hammers, screwdrivers and many other tools on the shed...

That brings more security though. Just develop a deep list of APIs that those who have use for it will need. Thus making it more secure. That way a clever hacker won't see a flaw in poorly written code and steal all the coins. DAO.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364

Conceded. That was Vitalik's stroke of genius.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101

Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Check how Nxt and Ardor differ from other blockchains: https://www.jelurida.com/sites/default/files/blockchain-comparison.pdf

Interesting, imma share this with a couple of friends. Ardor really does have some unique functions Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
just a few more months to release, be patience and wait  Cool
Activity: 392
Guys im not hearing anything about ARDR...thinking of dumping it and go for Baytom and 0x

what do you think? Grin

Go  ahead and dump. I will happily buy your ARDR to be fully  prepared for ARDOR platform launch at the end of this year.

well better to dump than and buy later on.

Meanwhile i can make profit with other coins. Why keep my money have reserved in ARDR doing nothing while i can double my money with other coins.

When you are a trader..END OF THE YEAR..is like a light year away. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Probably the best time to accumulate ARDR was when it was below 3k sats that was about little over a week ago. As you can see from the charts it is likely to just go up from here. I'm expecting 5K sats by the end of the month or early September. As we approach towards mainnet it is expected to rise to 8K sats then if we broke 10k sats and still have significant support the price will probably go crazy. 

There might be more dumps. If the price of BTC crashes again one of them may happen. It raised a lot lately.
Activity: 396
Activity: 252
Probably the best time to accumulate ARDR was when it was below 3k sats that was about little over a week ago. As you can see from the charts it is likely to just go up from here. I'm expecting 5K sats by the end of the month or early September. As we approach towards mainnet it is expected to rise to 8K sats then if we broke 10k sats and still have significant support the price will probably go crazy. 
Activity: 392
Guys im not hearing anything about ARDR...thinking of dumping it and go for Baytom and 0x

what do you think? Grin
Pages:
Jump to: