Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 94. (Read 395743 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
This time, at least I was able to submit a buy offer. The NXT that I would have used in the buy was deducted from my balance for about 2 minutes (most likely the time until the next block was forged), but then it reappeared - so my offer didn't go through, but it seems like this time some people were able to buy small to medium chunks. It felt a bit more like I had expected it.

I know the whale did not participate (at least, that was what she announced before), but she most likely will participate early tomorrow to get the 5 million she wants. So perhaps tomorrow afternoon the next chance emerges.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
Any people hurt i the whole scheme fully deserves it.

They called NXT/Ardor "bagholders".

still, jelurida probably commit fraud on the ico by fix it so only the partner in the scam can buy the ignis. otherwise the scam won't work. so yes, i think jelurida can be prosecute and go to jail.

nxt and ardor worthless now but im sure many people will keep ask when can they buy the coins  Roll Eyes

yes i think too that nxt will be worthless. but ardor is will be used in the future.
i sold all my NXT and maybe i will buy some before the snapchat to get some ignis.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Short-term memory of cryptocommunity already forgot about SEC. Jelurida is playing with fire with this ICO, I guess they would be a perfect target to investigate after all.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
it wasnt dumb move. they know exactly what they do. they did it on purpose to make money trading the coins. that is all.

and you know exactly that they know exactly...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
the buyers not sophisticated enough and lose money on nxt/ardor by pump dump, they may investigate. if can find evidence the ico bid is rigged for that wallet, can put jelurida in jail.
it wasnt dumb move. they know exactly what they do. they did it on purpose to make money trading the coins. that is all.
nxt going to zero. ardor will dump after snapshot. jelurida laugh to the bank

people have short term memory loss here.
In 2 weeks NXT will be back at >5000

haha. you show you have no clue what is going on

we'll see...
what happened is a dumb move from the devs. But it's also a super easy fix.

haha. you show you have no clue what is going on

Any people hurt i the whole scheme fully deserves it.

They called NXT/Ardor "bagholders".

still, jelurida probably commit fraud on the ico by fix it so only the partner in the scam can buy the ignis. otherwise the scam won't work. so yes, i think jelurida can be prosecute and go to jail.

nxt and ardor worthless now but im sure many people will keep ask when can they buy the coins  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
if possible to prosecute jelurida, community should look into it

There is no way. They didn't breach neither law, nor their own terms.

To each his own: They have been not only fully clear about their intentions but blatantly so. Any people hurt i the whole scheme fully deserves it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 330

There is no way. They didn't breach neither law, nor their own terms.
Activity: 700
Merit: 330

You get the gist of it. Completely.

Remember, Jelurida will sell tokens collected on ICO at the market. How are they going to do it if the price is constantly falling? They will indeed dump the price to zero.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

You get the gist of it. Completely.
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
The whale left us a message:

A lot of people are mad because I bought the first batch of the IGNIS crowdsale. I understand them.
I don't want to disrupt the ICO or cause problems.
I'm not a Bitcoin whale turning up just now for the ICO, screwing up every small investors, just to sell the moment the project go live.
I'm believing in the project.

Here's why i decided to invest in Ignis :

I'm an original stakeholder of nxt.
I invested 0.4btc in the NXT ICO in 2013 and received 19'925'363 NXT.

The project launched in 2013 and gained huge amount of value.
To be honest I didn't really believe it was worth that much back then, so i sold half of my holdings. The average price was 1000 satoshi/nxt, a very low price NXT never saw again to this day. Everybody that bought from me made a profit.

But then i saw NXT was different. The community and most importantly the developper had a vision, and they were motivated to push it even against the odds.
Back in 2013, NXT was one of the top coins, but as the years passed, it was slowly pusshed back by more hyped coins. But the devs were still out there, pushing update, and trying to bring their vision to reality.

That's why I decided to keep and hold the rest of my NXT, for more than 4 years now.
The only time i used it was to make donations to important project ( Tenessee project, Nxt academy, and to important people in the community). A things a lot of the biggeest NXT account never did, especially when it needed it the most.

Now that Ardor launch is imminent and Ignis ico is happening, I decided i wanted to correct a mistake a made 4 years ago... selling half of my NXT.

That's why i made my goal to buy 19'925'363 JLRDA in this ICO, like my original NXT holdings.

And you can be sure i will be holding them too.

People say that it likely was Marc de Mesel https://twitter.com/marcdemesel

Oh, he has a shiny lambo... And you guys who bought NXT at 6k to participate in ICO... you likely feel ripped off, don't you?

The message he left us looks like they are trying to hype up IGNIS, If word gets out to all the blind investors it might be good for the NXT price. It will be really interesting to see how this all will work out.
The technique behind the ARDOR is great but the Ignis ICO scheme is a full shit that prevents the minor investors taking part in it.

its not. child chain concept is pump dump pyramid scam
jelurida involved for sure. ignis supposed to be airdrop. scam because they use it to pump nxt and ardor and change to do fake ico.
Pages:
Jump to: