Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 115. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
November 25, 2017, 01:02:34 AM
Airdrops are usually pump and dump coins, you are lucky if you got an airdrop that will profit in the future because as of now most of the airdrop that are being given away and being pump has no values. I have participated in about 6 Airdrops and only 2 of it gave me some money and the rest doesnt have any value in the market.
But don't you think if they don't have any value in the market now, they will do in the future? The crypto world is still at a developing stage.
Joining for some airdrop then you are lucky that given free then hold it , you got it free so no doubt on holding it and store it only on your wallet cause there would come a time that it can have a value.
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED
November 25, 2017, 12:48:47 AM
Airdrops are usually pump and dump coins, you are lucky if you got an airdrop that will profit in the future because as of now most of the airdrop that are being given away and being pump has no values. I have participated in about 6 Airdrops and only 2 of it gave me some money and the rest doesnt have any value in the market.
But don't you think if they don't have any value in the market now, they will do in the future? The crypto world is still at a developing stage.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 25, 2017, 12:47:44 AM
if the question is whether airdrop is profitable ? The answer is depends on the seriousness of the developer how he can make his coins so profitable. because I often follow airdrop, some of which are profitable and some are not very profitable. which is profitable on average because the dev actively gives a statement that can help his coin price rise, but that is not very profitable because his dev only distributes coins without any continuation
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 25, 2017, 12:41:28 AM
An airdrop has huge benefits in the past, and many people have made a lot of money. It is now that many airdrops have become liar projects. Even if the airdrop succeeds, they are worthless coins. So now it's hard to say there's a huge profit for airdrop.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
November 25, 2017, 12:35:10 AM
some of tokens from airdrop are profitable but mostly of tokens you get from airdrop their prices are going dump if you hold it because some of them they want to sell it right away before the price is going down.
Then that was the better way, before meet massive sale mostly from airdrop participant, sell them instead after receive it is a good choice. Although there are some valuable ones, but since we get it for free. We have no loss.
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
November 24, 2017, 11:32:24 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

It's not worthwhile in my opinion. Most tokens are not going to be worth any more than $100k in total valuation and that can be taken down quite easily by the owners dumping their initial premine stash.

It's a total waste of time, most airdrops don't even have a buy order on etherdelta. Even if they do, it's ridiculously small. If you are going to participate in airdrops, make sure that you participate in something that actually has a purpose to fulfill, not another eBTC token.

But more importantly, don't buy into airdrop tokens.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
November 24, 2017, 10:57:08 PM
some of tokens from airdrop are profitable but mostly of tokens you get from airdrop their prices are going dump if you hold it because some of them they want to sell it right away before the price is going down.
Activity: 672
DeepOnion
November 24, 2017, 10:39:45 PM
I joint ACC airdrop and it looked like a proming project then I bought 1100 ACC token. Because they have only 250,000 initially and maximun will be reached as 10,000,000 in 2033.
You know what, it's already about 6$ now. I can stake 6 ACC each day. To know more via the following link
http://accelerator.network/1769.html
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
November 24, 2017, 09:17:15 AM
So most people agree. Airdrops are profitable as they don't cost money, only time.
The question you need to as yourself then is, is this the most profitable way to spend your time?
If yes: then Joining airdrops is profitable
Activity: 662
November 24, 2017, 09:14:23 AM
airdrops are most profitable for developers. create your own darkMoneroconnect or Bitcoin Green-Blue and buy the island  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 09:10:29 AM
Many airdrop are scam or worth nothing but there are very few that can give you some  ETH.
Airdrops are free so it's not bad isn't It?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
November 24, 2017, 05:44:48 AM
This is from token to token some give cent other few dollar up to hundred ones. So everything that is free to grasp is good at least keep them until you have some to exchange. At least when you collect them in month or more you can have few bucks free or more.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
November 23, 2017, 07:54:38 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
ico with air drop is rarely success but its doesn't determined the ico is the bad one.after all the airdrop only 1% of the ico sale so it's not really affect the coin value significantly.

You're blantly right with that since people will just wait for free money instead of grabbing some tokens on ICO's and apparently I've seen so many Airdrop/ICO's became failed but still they are able to manage their coin to get added on small exchange. And take a look with oysters they are slowly gaining some prices and I think the dev of that coin is supporting it so that their tokens will not fall.
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
November 23, 2017, 07:51:21 PM
I've got a lot of tokens in airdrop but some of them are worthless and dumped, the price is very with more than 5 decimal zeros. Only POS token I just use it too much. I've got 200$ just earning POS toke. I thank POS token very much because it provides my needs in times of trouble and I had no money yet in my pocket.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 07:50:45 PM
Hello. I am picky with airdrops. I dont like the ones where you have to download a wallet for an unknown coin. That leaves only token airdrops. I havent seen any good airdrops around lately. Maybe rebellious coin but i will not participate.

Cheers
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 23, 2017, 07:41:19 PM
ico with air drop is rarely success but its doesn't determined the ico is the bad one.after all the airdrop only 1% of the ico sale so it's not really affect the coin value significantly.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 07:36:59 PM
i love airdrops...something that is free but need to advertise from us. but nothing is wrong with that..
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 23, 2017, 07:35:49 PM
They are profitable, where on Earth you can just pick up some free money? Doesn't care about the value of it even most of them are undervalued but if you got thousands or millions of those coins that is still profitable. Free money is the best thing on Earth. But not all the time, you are in harvest as you have to be careful too with these airdrops. Some aren't real with their projects and only here to scam.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 23, 2017, 07:29:33 PM
Most of it are profitable just hold a little longer so you get profit. In my opinion people with confidence and hardworking are going to have their fruitful income in the next few months/years
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
November 23, 2017, 07:27:47 PM
Jump to: