Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 9. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 05:02:04 AM
Marinecoín As a novice, I am very interested in this project Coins are traded on https://f1cx.com/markets/mtcdge. The most interesting thing is that they fall into the wallet within minutes if not hours after performing a simple task on the website. Then here you participate in different ayrdropahs, when they have something to arrive - do not know (whether it will come), and then it seems to me to be a very promising project. And ICO makes, you can buy coins.Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotHello everyone. I want to recommend a very good free coin. There is a lot of potential. Currently, ico still has many places. As long as you spend time, you can get .MTC., Marinecoín is a long-tested virtual currency since 2013. It can cooperate with IoT to develop and integrate smart contracts on the blockchain.We have more experience and more advanced technology than other teams. Personally, I’m very confident about marinecoín. What about you?The URL is as follows: marinecoín dot info
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 05:15:06 PM
Personally, I believe that airdrop , a waste of time . Very rarely airdrop well paid . It is better not to waste your time on it
It all depends on the value of your time. Some people are happy if they spend an hour and get 5 dollars, some are unhappy even if they get 50 in 10 minutes, but they need to think and do something. At the moment, I see that most people do not see the point in participating in airdrops.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
April 18, 2018, 04:59:23 PM
Airdrops are free and so they are always profitable, if you do the right one.

Can I see the Airdrops rating somewhere? Or how to select them? I do not see a normal profitability in this.
Activity: 132
April 18, 2018, 08:55:50 AM
if a legitimate project does not want to deal with legal issues immediately ICO may not be the best, by dropping money they can avoid legal problems in most countries, also by the team saving some of the coins it makes them work for their money, some bigger success with coming from airdrops.

a lot of airdrop is used as a marketing tool to get people to buy more and when you buy more teams throw away all their coins then disappear, that's when you need to use your judgment where the airdrops are good and bad.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 08:45:15 AM
Airdrops are free and so they are always profitable, if you do the right one.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 07:14:22 AM
Airdrops are useful and also profitable. Since this is given for some random persons here at our industry. It is profitable because we can use it with our good hands by deciding what to do, hold, trade and anything you want.

Some tokens I receive from airdrop are totally worthless, not even buyers in the market. And now investing in air cargoes is no longer profitable, most air drops become data collection and do not send any tokens
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
April 18, 2018, 07:10:06 AM
Ans:. I fell that, If you have no job and nothing else to do then yeah it can be profitable I think and sometimes you can hit a jackpot and your airdrop pump a lot. Never Stop Airdrop

For me airdrops is free we can get a token and if we have a lucky day we get a chance to get money or profit but theres other airdrops we canot get a token so airdrops is good but we dont hope that because sometimes we canot claim that.
Activity: 26
April 18, 2018, 06:59:36 AM
Ans:. I fell that, If you have no job and nothing else to do then yeah it can be profitable I think and sometimes you can hit a jackpot and your airdrop pump a lot. Never Stop Airdrop
Activity: 82
April 18, 2018, 02:00:23 AM
Airdrops are profitable and it is like the partner of a bounty campaign. From what i have read, most of the airdrop is fraud or scam. I still have not join any airdrop but my friend who have joined in ot already got scammed by it. So you should be wary and alert on choosing the airdrops you will join.
Activity: 185
April 18, 2018, 01:47:57 AM
on the airdrop I see the gain at 3 years and not soon any exceptions
Activity: 154
April 18, 2018, 01:37:15 AM
Personally, I believe that airdrop , a waste of time . Very rarely airdrop well paid . It is better not to waste your time on it
Activity: 42
April 18, 2018, 01:35:43 AM
You cannot say airdrops as completely dump. Ya in most of them you do not get anything and if you do get coins then may be they do not get listed. Very few of them get listed. In just filling the airdrop there is no risk of anything. If you get the airdrop then good if not then also its not a problem.  Cheesy
Activity: 110
April 18, 2018, 01:24:41 AM
I think is profitable for the organizers of ICO companies. Thanks to the air droplets, they attracted many participants in telegram and other channels. As a result, it creates noise and HYIP around the project. And you receive little insignificant airpoids for a participant.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
April 17, 2018, 05:46:48 PM
Maybe some and some are not also. I also found out that some announces airdrops to get followers or to get what they wanted and after they already got what they wanted like acquiring certain numbers of members for example through their promised airdrops, after that they already forgot their false promise of payments.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
April 17, 2018, 05:43:07 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Most airdrops nowadays has no value but if you are lucky and keep participating on airdrop you will get an enough amount to sell and gain profit .
Activity: 266
April 17, 2018, 05:37:17 PM
Airdrops is not the best way to earn money, I think it can be understood. For a small action you get very, very few tokens. Not the fact that this project will take place, and also you will receive these tokens not soon, only after the completion of the project. In order to make it profitable, you need to participate in many airdrops, but then they are very difficult to control and monitor everything. Therefore, I do not see this as a source of income in principle.
Activity: 257
April 17, 2018, 05:24:48 PM
You cant really tell which is to dump or hold but the fact remains that not all airdrops are shitcoins. Some are backed with good project alongside awesome team and advisory board members that truly understands the market with full knowdge of what they need to do.  Thus my candid advise is for you to keep participating as you never can tell when hit the jackpot.

Quote from: Newchanka
link=topic=2447597.msg25061095#msg25061095 date=1511421146
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
April 17, 2018, 04:35:23 PM
I would say that few airdrops are profitable but some are just scam and useless. But you are getting the coin or token for free. Atleast you are not investing your own money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
April 17, 2018, 04:29:43 PM
I’ve participated in some airdrops too and until now still havent got paid. All are just empty promises. The moment they reach their number of target participants they forget the payment or may they just keep it to themselves. 
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
April 17, 2018, 04:25:50 PM
Airdrops is another way to earn without investing money.
In order not to waste time in vain for empty coins, you first need to study the projects. Participate in those who are most likely to enter the market.

I think airdrop it's a gift someone has given us.
Unlike the case with us work to someone and get low wages which upset us.
Pages:
Jump to: