Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 8. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 04:48:52 AM
airdrop that his system just fill in the data and follow the rules, then if it is completed in the live stay wait for tokens distributed, and sometimes tokens there is rate and no rate it, then if there is a better rate sell only, because the token of airdrop dominant dump Smiley thanks hopefully useful
Activity: 166
April 20, 2018, 04:30:22 AM
If you pick the right one and got rewarded ofcourse its profitable. You dont need to invest any funds - just fill the forms and join. Profit is law but its a profit anyway
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 04:07:04 AM
Some airdrops are very profitable. An example is Deep Onion. 40 weeks the airdrop left all its participants happy. But you rarely meet them.
Activity: 204
April 20, 2018, 03:54:29 AM
Indeed airdrop is now too much a scam, different than the old airdrop. So depending on you must be smart in choosing airdrop as well. And in my opinion the factors of fortune can also be influential
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
April 20, 2018, 03:38:33 AM
In the past, the airdrops used to be highly profitable. But recently, the situation has changed. A lot of scammers are distributing worthless tokens in the form of airdrops. These tokens can't be traded anywhere and your effort in getting them is wasted.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 03:37:38 AM
Here you can earn some money, but not millions of course, and a new smartphone and a bicycle should be enough if you work for two or three months!
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
April 20, 2018, 03:34:58 AM
Do not spend your time in this way, because many airdrops are scam, they only collecting email address and won´t send anything.
Activity: 186
April 20, 2018, 03:33:38 AM
I took part in about 150 airdrops. Reward received only from 40. These were amounts equivalent to 1-5 $. Only for one received tokens worth $ 20. This is my experience.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 03:20:19 AM
In my opinion, participation in the airdrop should be selective, otherwise your purse will turn into a vessel containing useless slag. There were high-profile projects with airdrops, which brought good profits to the participants. The choice of airdrops should be treated with the same care, because now more and more scammers are trying to seize information about you, your data, sometimes even private data. From most airdrops, you should abstain and check projects that provide them in the same way as you choose a bounty, for example, or a project for investment.
Activity: 462
April 20, 2018, 03:14:50 AM
I won't sign up for any random airdrops again, they are worthless and time wasting. Not all of them will give you the token, even they give you and the token would be worthless.
Activity: 182
April 20, 2018, 03:12:00 AM
I will tell you my experience on this. There are some profitable airdrop and scam ones too. The problem is 95% of them are scams as per my experience so that the total effort you take will be rewarded for only 5%. Overall it will be a wasting time. Bounty will be a better option.
Activity: 179
April 19, 2018, 08:09:20 PM
Airdrops for the most part are not profitable, a lot don't deliver.  The ones that do are profitable though, because you didn't have to invest anything but a few minutes of time to sign up for it. 
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 07:58:38 PM
Some airdrop that I follow after token I received, tokens can not be sold. Sometimes I become lazy to do airdrop. Unlike the previous year, the airdrop tokens I received can be sold and the price is quite large. But I still like airdrop in addition to work.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 19, 2018, 07:55:30 PM
Not really profitable because there are so much participants but it is good because airdrops are free
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 07:53:06 PM
Yes, Airdrop is very profitable because we can get coins for free. maybe at the beginning of a coin that we can be worth nothing, but if we are patient to hold it may have a high price. but at this time a lot of Airdrop is not in pay. so if you want to join airdrop we must be good at choosing it.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 07:38:28 PM
I think not. I had join several airdrops but only few of them have price but turns out to be a pump and dump. That's the time i always join may aidrop as possible to accumulate more airdrop and just wait and what token will have a price. I know it's a waste of time but it's free.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
April 19, 2018, 07:35:12 PM
most airdrops are profitable while most of them are not, if i was to advice, the profitable airdrops are the airdrops that come with a project and alongside an ico or even projects that are single-handedly sponsored even without ico
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 07:35:00 PM
Most of the tokens after the airdrops are worth nothing, but only clog your wallet, you just spend time filling out forms and everything in the empty. 1% of 100% of the coin is worth something. That's just why people are chasing so much for free coins is not clear.
I dont think that airdrop is really profitable because we can only get a small amount with airdrop, and not all the airdrop are having a good value, i think participating on good bounty is more profitable over the airdrop, and i think even we join a lot of airdrop, it is still not profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
April 19, 2018, 07:31:36 PM
Airdrop is not the best strategy to earn money since many of these project in turn out to be phony. I do not advise you to waste time on this.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
April 19, 2018, 07:02:19 PM
Yes airdrops are a great way to collect free coins. It makes a great sense to get crypto from airdrop as you are not required to invest a single penny and you get coins worth of thousands. But now days there are airdrop scams which will get job done from you or fraudulent obtain information and giving you fake coins which are of no worth. So choose carefully.
Pages:
Jump to: