Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 10. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 17, 2018, 03:55:44 PM
If you find a huge number of referrals - you can earn enough coins. But most airdrops are fakes. I personally take part in airdrops, only when I have enough free time.
Activity: 210
April 17, 2018, 03:42:09 PM
People say that in order to get a normal amount of money from airdrops, one must participate in a hundred companies. Then there will be a profit
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 03:39:49 PM
Nah,most newbies are being addicted to airdrops not knowing thats a waste of their time,bounty hunting is more profitable.
Activity: 308
April 17, 2018, 10:55:09 AM
First, try to analyze it. Do not do anything if the concept does not seem to be good. Some of them are real wasting of time, but some airdrops are good way to earn a few money to your pocket.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 10:39:29 AM
i think not. so far i joined airdrop i only got cent in my wallet. it just waste time by filling the form. at least their not scam. maybe last year more good for airdrop but not for this year.
Activity: 10
April 17, 2018, 09:12:07 AM
Condolence to you ... You should be more careful while taking the ico like this. Consider it very carefully and the most important thing is the capital split.I think you should divide 3 or 4/10 of your capital into ico. Because they have scams, you do not lose all your capital. Do not go all the way so you will lose everything.Please read the information of the project that you enter ... Because that is how you guarantee your capital. Ask people who have experience in this field. And do not despair, take a closer look at joining an ico. I participated in 5 ico but I was 3 failed. But I still do not get it because I have divided the funds and of course the 2 ico left me a lot of money and no more losses. I also search and join the free ico like u.cash, hydrogen, CNN, GSGC, ... and also earn a lot of money from it.I have an absolutely free ico project for 20000 coins a day (it must be too cool!).1 penny is not a token. And I appreciate it.Very potential in the future.THEN is mairnecoin.Also known as mtc.You can join ico for free here marineco.ín.Marinecoín is a coin so you can buy more at f1cx.com (if you are interested in this coin).Marinecoín is a coin with artificial intelligenceIt is dev-less.IT is eco friendly, maintained by artificial intelligence.Marinecoín zero fees. Marinecoín has an artificial intelligence.Eco friendly coin with iodine.Marinecoín is a machine to machine.Marinecoín Payment System in Internet artificial intelligence (AI) of things (IoT).Marinecoín has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network.With extremely large community ownership will contribute to the successful construction of marinecoín.The community we always welcome you.Please join us for free marioecoin ico here marineco.ín.And I condone it with you, but do not be subjective so be optimistic. Such things help to draw a lot of good experience to join other ico in the future.
Merit: 11
April 17, 2018, 05:51:20 AM
100% profitable but no guarantee of shipments unfortunately
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 05:35:32 AM
Airdrop it is a free money, so it can't make the big profit. It only matter, how much you can earn. As for me, better way to make profit is to learn something else than spending a lot time on airdrop.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
April 15, 2018, 02:25:28 PM
There some airdrops that are profitable but there are many airdrops these days which are scam. We can be profitable in airdrops because we can earn without investing our money.
Every Airdrops are just lucky. You try to join as much as possible. And maybe one day you will have a gift. I recently receive 200 DRG which i cannot remember when i register for that. Now it worth 200$, not bad  Grin
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
April 15, 2018, 02:11:11 PM
to work on beginning terms of evaluation as returns to deliver notice of information as might to follows with the work of modest on strategics implementation to enter as further with the better on preparedness as expending use of efforts and risks examination.

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 02:00:43 PM
Most of the tokens after the airdrops are worth nothing, but only clog your wallet, you just spend time filling out forms and everything in the empty. 1% of 100% of the coin is worth something. That's just why people are chasing so much for free coins is not clear.
Activity: 294
Blockchain with solar energy
April 15, 2018, 01:54:32 PM
old question but very informative,
I think 99% of airdrop are shits or scams, priceless.
just very rare of them are really good.
"no lunch is free" ^^
Activity: 434
April 15, 2018, 01:27:53 PM
There are some profitable airdrops, but is hard to find at least one. I join WeLocal airdrop. I hope it will be profitable.
Activity: 292
April 15, 2018, 01:21:13 PM
Unfortunately, 2018 is not very profitable in Airdrops. Either I'm late, or, ultimately, fraud. And this is only the beginning of the year ...!
Activity: 132
April 15, 2018, 11:46:33 AM
  i can say frankly that airdrop  Coins dont have any value that comes from the airdrop is already called as profit but the question is how much is the price of that coins if you dump it out, I suggest to sell it all coins coming on a single airdrop
Activity: 50
April 15, 2018, 11:44:52 AM
There some airdrops that are profitable but there are many airdrops these days which are scam. We can be profitable in airdrops because we can earn without investing our money.
Activity: 1260
April 15, 2018, 11:39:38 AM
It is depends on the airdrop. If that airdrop has many participants, you won't get much profit, even it is not profitable anymore.
Find an airdrop that limit the participants of the airdrop. But there is only a few of them.
Activity: 272
April 15, 2018, 10:44:50 AM
Not all. Devoting ones time into it is not advisable.

Airdrops attract or entice people owing to its relative stress free procedure. Just fill form and sit down for its arrival at the appointed them. Well, it is good to note that, you will have to sit down for years for you to trade them as they could worth nothing than few bucks. In airdrops, numbers of the token do not have corresponding worth. Thousands could worth $5.

If you can hold your coins for years, well, you could turn out to see it profitable.
April 15, 2018, 06:20:46 AM
Airdrops is profitable for those who recived the free tokens, but it is a tension for those who bought coins at high prices Cheesy
Activity: 50
April 15, 2018, 06:11:10 AM
Airdrops are profitable. just join and follow and wait a few months you will get a profit. this is simple.
what you say is true, airdrop is very profitable by just following and submitting the form, then we are just waiting for the arrival of coins in the wallet,
the important thing is not to follow the airdop who must send the donation and must send the private key
Pages:
Jump to: