Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 23. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 10:23:44 PM
Yes it is profitable. Though airdrops of coins must also be selected properly. I have observed one forum member murmuring that his coins were not even going higher in value after 5 years of holding. So I guess we really need to consider what coin we are participating otherwise you won't gain much from it. Anyway you did nothing its a passive income. Its up to you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
March 28, 2018, 10:21:55 PM

I think before Airdrop was profitable but now it's so hard so find where is the good airdrop that worth to join because there's so many airdrop but i don't think if its legit or not coz i have token through airdrop but until now i can't sell the token because the coin was shit,lol or deadcoin in the other words, but i actually earn but its not big enough to sustain my dailly need, but i'm thankful because its free.  Grin
Activity: 42
March 28, 2018, 10:13:50 PM
yeah it is. but it is limited. if you think the project is profitable invest in their ico.
Activity: 6
March 28, 2018, 10:10:02 PM
Flock news is doing a good airdrop for their token right now. No email or anything like that you just have to join their telegram:) 10k tokens (0.2 ETH value at the end of the ico). Also they double it if you bring in other people. Really good opportunity and they're trying to build an active community. T.me/flocknewsofficial
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 10:05:14 PM
Yes airdrop is a profitable. One of my source of income is airdrop. I always get good profit on them. But lot of them are scam and just nothing.
Activity: 210
March 28, 2018, 09:50:28 PM
Yes Airdrop are profitable, It is where we can earn money in an easy way.
Activity: 196
March 28, 2018, 09:46:59 PM
Yes, airdrop are profitable although it gives us a random profit but still an accurate way to earn money.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
March 28, 2018, 09:01:52 PM
Well most of the airdrops now are profitablep but it's hard to chose a good one now because there is a lot airdrop now that are scam and will give you a trash coin, some will not give you token.
Activity: 64
March 28, 2018, 09:00:25 PM
Airdrop is free, before you can get good amount of coin if you know how it works, but nowadays many airdrops are cheats, all aimed at fraudulently obtaining information. Now its hard to gain profit by Airdrop.
Activity: 53
March 28, 2018, 08:49:48 PM
It is not a correct question, airdrop is free money, so it is no such profitable, it always profit, just the matter how much is the profit.
Activity: 180
March 28, 2018, 08:48:41 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

of course this is very useful for those who follow it

indeed the coins obtained from airdrop not much because it is free given to all who want it and no coercion also

will be very profitable later if already entered in the market and the price soar without capital out

but indeed we have to be patient a little to get into the market of the coin

I also had to follow the airdrop several times and just wait for it
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 08:46:55 PM
It always depends. There were some AirDrops which gave you huge profits, but there are also AirDrops out there that are just fishing for information. Its always a gamble. Sometimes your are lucky and have a decent project which gives you some free $$. If you dont want to join AirDrops because you are scared of scams, you could join bounty campaigns here in the forum. You have a wide selection: Signature Campaigns, Twitter/Facebook/Instagram campaigns or even bloggen campaigns.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
March 28, 2018, 08:40:05 PM
For most of the airdrops I did, honestly, it wasn't worth it (by that i mean useless cause it litterally takes only 30 sec to get into it).

I'd say it's only worth it if you are investing in the project or doing the bounty campaign.

You can't even guess the amount of useless tokens i have on my wallets :p.
Activity: 85
March 28, 2018, 08:37:05 PM
There are airdrops that gave you more rewards and not dump. Be patience of hunting them, their is a quote said that no guts no glory, always think positive that their is a profit in a airdrops.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 08:36:26 PM
Yes indeed. And its free. It depends on what your are trying to join in. Check and research first if thet are connect to community. Just be patient,  wait when them if they finish there ico, they gonna send it to your wallet as son as they succed.
Activity: 4
March 28, 2018, 08:32:35 PM
Yes they are!

Check out the new Marinecoin for example, you can already trade on their exchange:

You can get exactly 20 000 Marinecoins every day (until the stock exhausts), just for posting a post.The coin has great prospects, it certainly (even now) already has value and is traded on the home exchange (so far only), where you can buy several coins for one satosh.Earlier - a few weeks ago - it was possible to get 450 000 at once, by publishing several posts. But the project was faced with abuses by users, and the number of coins received had to be reduced. That is, the current goal is to create the distribution as fair as possible. Having made the prevention against bots, the developer also fulfills the goal - to make the community as wide as possible. The number of posts daily increases progressively. So hurry up, a reserve of coins - about 10 billion - will dry up, I think, quickly.Ahead - after distribution - will be announced about many interesting technologies. Now it is known that the project will not depend on the miners. Dev-less & self sustaining and not only, will serve for these purposes.You can find out more by visiting the official website. But already now it is known that the project is not going to waste time on trifles with questionable goals. The developer is going to challenge many known coins at once. It is known that the coin will be many times faster than bitcoin, there will also be a large energy saving, and also something like the kind of smart contracts at the etherium.Among other things, there will also be the following features: proof of promotion, machine to machine, artificial intelligence (this will be announced in more detail later; will create an additional sub-coin - not affecting inflation - but expanding the possibilities of the main coin).Marinecoin - the only coin in history that surpassed the capitalization of bitcoin (it was several years ago, but that’s another story).
Xmm
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 07:57:40 PM
It depends on what you mean by the word "income". For someone, $ 20 is good money! In any case, what you do for the project, take part in mining at the very start, get an airdrop or promote a project in the bounty is already very good and the developers can well reward you with a successful project. You, in turn, will get a good profit.
 Participate, believe and hold and you will be rewarded Wink
Activity: 14
March 28, 2018, 07:50:08 PM
How do you spot a profitable airdrop, so you won't work for free?

Are there any characteristics that you look for, except the fact that the team is solid?

How can you calculate an airdrop profitabilty? Does anyone have a system in place? Tks
Activity: 134
March 28, 2018, 07:44:24 PM
80% of my airdrop coins cannot sell, or if there are low amount of coins their distributed, we have to look for airdrop carefully, in order to achieve satisfactory results.
Activity: 2
March 28, 2018, 07:42:47 PM
Airdrop is a good way to earn profit if you made the right decision . Stay away from the frauds.

Yep. It all depends on which ones. Most are trying to gain some sort of viral pump.
Pages:
Jump to: