Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 22. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 04:23:32 AM
I used to join too in airdrops but so far i didnt receive coins so far too., i only join one airdrop and hopefully soon i can have some coins,but im still waiting.
Activity: 143
March 29, 2018, 04:16:37 AM
Ofcourse you can make profits with the airdrops if you got lucky you can even got coins that coins with values, because some of the coins have no value. Aside from it is free it is less effort because you are just joining and registration, but need so much patience.
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 04:02:04 AM
Most airdrops are just pumps and dumps like you just said.But one has to be alert to know when it has pumped,and when you realize it, dont hesitate to sell because it can come back to square one the next day. With the issue of not getting, its normal.With airdrops,you are not guaranteed to get anyway.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
March 29, 2018, 03:53:34 AM
i guess so because its free and all you need to do is register and wait the end of ICO project and there's few are legit and there's scam and there's nothing to lose
Activity: 204
March 29, 2018, 03:39:32 AM
Airdrops are made only for hype, to increase the popularity of a coin. It is not really made for great profit. But there are coins that do have a great potential, I can mention oyster pearl.
Activity: 159
March 29, 2018, 03:32:26 AM
I think airdrops are profitable only for organizers of ICO companies. Thanks to airdrops, they attract many participants in their telegrams and other channels. As a result, it creates noise and HYIP around the project. And you receive a bit of airpoids insignificant for a participant
Activity: 110
March 29, 2018, 03:25:08 AM
Airdrop is basically free tokens for doing minor tasks so it is always profitable. However most of the Airdrops are fake and will never pay, the important part is to identify a good Airdrop.
Activity: 56
March 29, 2018, 02:50:04 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
    Airdrops are profitable. You get tokens without the need to take out or invest your money. Maybe the ICO sale hasn't ended yet, that's why you haven't receive coins/tokens yet. Also, try participating in good airdrops and be sure it is not scam. We're not loosing anything when we participate on airdrops, anyway.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
March 29, 2018, 02:39:20 AM
Airdrop is currently rather unprofitable, with rare exceptions I would give 10% of the positive ongoing hands whose coins are really worth something. The remaining 90% either immediately go down, or hold for a short time, then fall to almost 0. And since the number of coins distributed by Airdrop is very small, the cost of their withdrawal to the exchange and the fee for trading do not pay off the sale of such a number of tokens.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 02:26:13 AM
How can you not get any coins? at least you get a free token even though we do not know how token value is on the market. Although only a few were obtained from airdrop, I still consider it to be profitable. Do not hold the token you get too long because usually the token will decrease in value.
CMIIW
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
March 29, 2018, 02:06:08 AM
I haven't received anything from airdrops too, I feel that it was time wasting and I prefer to focus on bounty. But several bounty offer airdrops and I tried them too. Wish for good luck.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 28, 2018, 11:29:10 PM
airdrops are profitable before. but today, I dont think that it will give you some fortune. airdrops become known because of some airdrops that boom, so there are a lot of people did the same thing, they create airdrops to gather community, and after that, they wont even give what they promise, they just scam people out there.
Activity: 223
March 28, 2018, 11:12:48 PM
Sometimes yes sometimes not, because nowadays mostly but not all airdrops are contrived by scammers. It's only a waste of your time participating on airdrops. But if you too, be scrupulous on joining on airdrops.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 10:54:32 PM
Maybe there are airdrops that are profitable enough for your time.
But I don't care much about it. I'd rather spend more time in learning about projects and bounty campaign.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
March 28, 2018, 10:47:43 PM
Airdrops is one way of reaching the people who support crypto activities. Participants must do what ever airdrops requirements to become the legit member and able to receive the token after the date sched. It is also good to participate in airdrops especially in the legit one although somehow airdrops use by some to scam people. No matter how many airdrops are still scam and legit is there everytime. Maybe you just wait for your token to be sent to you.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 10:45:20 PM
Airdrop can be used to get some profits from the past, but now many airdrops are cheating, all of which are for deceptive information acquisition, and no money for dropping coins. Therefore, it is now possible to gain any profit through the airdrop profit... but in 2017  i think semux and Sirius  not bad .
Activity: 45
March 28, 2018, 10:40:55 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Yes airdrops can be profitable. I seldom participate in airdrop because I am much too careful not to join in a scam.
So I advise anyone to be vigilant in joining.
Going back, yes it is profitable but somehow minimal in comparison to bounty campaigns. However, time spent in airdrop is significantly low.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
March 28, 2018, 10:35:52 PM
Generally speaking, I don't care about airdrop.
You have to spend time to participate in any airdrop, and the reward is usually very low.
I'd spend my time in doing something more profitable.
Activity: 279
March 28, 2018, 10:30:03 PM
it is depend on airdrops if the airdorp is not a scam yes it is really profitable  because there's so many scam airdrop so before you join airdrop make sure to research about their project..
Activity: 79
March 28, 2018, 10:28:17 PM
a curious question arose: how much did you receive the maximum in terms of dollars of airdrop coins? what kind of coin was it?
Pages:
Jump to: