Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 25. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 25, 2018, 10:05:40 AM
They profitable in the long run. the airdrops you will get will worth little amount, but if you leave it like months or years, it will worth a whole lot of money, so it is profitable in the long run.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 09:50:12 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
the majority of the airdrops are trash or low-value. its purpose is primarily to advertise the project, instead of paying the money then we will advertise them for free. I think you should not expect too much from airdrops
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 25, 2018, 09:47:56 AM
I tried a lot of different airdrops, but I did not get any profit. Now it looks like a waste of time. Maybe it's me, maybe other people somewhere find good airdrops.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 09:44:30 AM
I never received any profit from this. There are good examples with a big profit, but I did not come across such distributions
I had a bad experience on airdrops i thought that i will earn from this but it's just a waste of time and my e-mails got flooded by spam since i join that airdrop
Activity: 448
March 25, 2018, 09:40:11 AM
I think you have to wait or you have to try more airdrops, because in today's date there are many scam airdrops and I think you fill scam one's! I suggest you to download 'Free Airdrops' app on google playstore. This app has amazing real airdrops list, which will definitely help you to earn free tokens. Nobody dislike free things and this app help to succed! So go with it and fill real airdrops.
Activity: 226
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
March 25, 2018, 09:38:52 AM
I never received any profit from this. There are good examples with a big profit, but I did not come across such distributions
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 09:35:58 AM
most of the airdrops are scams. also when you register for an airdrop do not use  your exchange passwords. people are trying to login my binance account since I have registered for 10+ airdrop campaigns.
Activity: 191
March 25, 2018, 09:27:45 AM
Airdrops can be used to gain some profit in the past, but nowadays, many airdrops are cheats, all aimed at fraudulently obtaining information, and empty-pitched coins are not worth the money. Therefore, it is now possible to gain nothing by airdropping profits

I joined many airdrops, sometimes I got a good coins and mostly coins with no values. And as we know that airdrop is free, I may say that it is profitable but please be careful with scams.
Activity: 134
March 25, 2018, 09:16:27 AM
Unfortunately you do not get a valuable coin, I am sorry to hear it. The first time I was invited to join the airdrop was also skeptic, I thought it would not produce real money. But I tried to follow it and it proved airdrop has given me quite a lot of profits.
There are 3 things you can do :
1. you just need to follow people who understand about airdrop,
2, follow as much airdrop as possible,
3. selects an ongoing airdrop project by studying their whitepaper.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 09:13:45 AM
in my opinion only a small part profitable and most of them end up scam,so be careful to join airdrop, and i think airdrop if always a scam then it will damage the reputation of crypto, so do not be too serious for airdrop if we profit then it is just our luck because it is provided free of charge.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 09:02:57 AM
Airdrops aren't really profitable, because usually their tokens haven't good value, and you need to participate in so many airdrop campaigns to receive some tokens with good price. Most of the projects which offer airdrops aren't stable and havent good teams. Bounties is always more profitable than airdrops.
Activity: 84
Merit: 8
March 25, 2018, 08:59:28 AM
In my experience, i've could say that airdrops not profitable, many projects becomes scam. So be wise to choose a good projects and campaigns.

Legit campaigns as usual always update everyday. You can take the risk. Goodluck guys. I hope it helps. Smiley
Activity: 693
Merit: 120
March 25, 2018, 08:41:45 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
From 500 airdrops that I joined only maybe 30 of them counted, the rest are just pump and dump or scam, but you can get some money from this kind of activity, the best airdrop that I got was Rebellious that worth 1,3 eth when the price of one ethereum was 1200 $.
Activity: 154
March 25, 2018, 08:37:15 AM
Some airdrops do not share tokens shortly after someone fills out a form. But, almost all airdropped token prices are low when you receive them. Some people hold it for a long time because they believe the price will be pumped again and some people only sell it because they believe the price will only be thrown away rather than pumped. It's too hard to find an airdrop that will give you a big advantage
Activity: 252
March 25, 2018, 08:34:38 AM
Airdrop now is starting to be a waste of time no one paying unlike in the past year. Almost 2 airdrop per month has a good value
Activity: 196
March 25, 2018, 08:29:35 AM
I think only 10% of airdrops are profitable (
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
March 24, 2018, 10:07:40 PM
basically all altcoins is just pump and dump , if they will successfully pump it maybe the price will stay at the peak price, but sometimes
they usually gain a thousand gains and then after that it will eventually crash hahaha.
but look at the LRC I receive some of it 5LRC to be exact and the price was 1$ each token I also recceive 1 ELF and the price was 2$ imagine hahaha
all of it is just airdroped, I am a little bit sad because I only get a pieces lol hahahah
Activity: 268
March 23, 2018, 09:08:19 PM
Im not really into airdrops so that I do not know how it works and how people can make money from it.. But many people claim that they have earned a great amount of money from airdrop. Well, it may be true because there are many airdrops out there. If you can do all of them, you might have a lot of money
Activity: 234
March 23, 2018, 07:44:01 PM
Very few Airdrops will really benefit you. You will spend much more time and effort. Therefore, I do not advise you to seriously do this.
Activity: 128
March 23, 2018, 07:27:36 PM
Yes! they give us free token and free money.
Pages:
Jump to: