Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 31. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 5
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
March 10, 2018, 06:19:46 PM
I have also had many disappointments when participating in aidrops, since most of them seem to be only malicious systems to obtain our personal data. Actually I have obtained practically zero benefits of the airdrops until now, so I have gradually ceased to be interested in them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 06:15:46 PM
Those who participate in airdrops just spend their time on bullshit. Payments for participation in airdrops are very, very rare. Take part in the bounty. This is a more acceptable option.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 05:42:33 PM
I recommend checking out DeepOnion they have some very interesting features and they are doing an airdrop.
One of the new features is stealth addresses giving an extra layer of security and anonimity. If you want a good, solid project which is privacy based and still has room to grow you should check out DeepOnion! Deeponion.org
Activity: 350
March 10, 2018, 05:40:43 PM
airdrops were profitable in start bcoz they were genuine , but later scam projects start coming .
Ethereum Blue (BLUE) , Eltcoin , Equal , Rebellious , Pearl were best airdrops so far ..

but some scams like neogold , monerogold , otho etc damaged reputation of  such projects .

but still getting something for free is not bad , and you can invest if project start making progress .
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
March 10, 2018, 05:40:03 PM
Hello! I avoid airdrops because it's not safety and this doesn't profitable much! I never heard a lots of profitable stories about air drops! The my biggest profit was 10 dollars! I wish you better path!)
Activity: 182
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
March 10, 2018, 05:34:16 PM
The recent airdrop of 1000 ONT just turned into 1 btc lol, even now they worth 2000$.

You are lucky because you just did joined airdrops that really promising and that are really giving good value tokens after you signed up.
I don't have any good experiences on joining Airdrops last year for this year I didn't even bothered to join even a single airdrop that I encountered when I bumped into some airdrop threads.
Activity: 182
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
March 10, 2018, 05:30:47 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Airdrops aren't profitable and I am certain because I joined a lot of airdrops last year and I don't have any good stories about it as my first myetherwallet was full of shit coins.
Airdrops aren't profitable because most of them are scams and bogus and never give free tokens as stated on their announcement page.
Activity: 88
March 08, 2018, 12:48:23 PM
The recent airdrop of 1000 ONT just turned into 1 btc lol, even now they worth 2000$.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
March 08, 2018, 12:46:55 PM
Are Airdrops Profitable?
It depends on how much your time is worth. If it costs less than the average profit from the airdrop, then participation in them is beneficial, if not, participation in them is unprofitable. It seems to me that the last time the profit from airdrop has fallen very much.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
March 08, 2018, 12:42:45 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
Airdrop can bring a few coins worth $ 5-10, but you can come to your wallet with a useless coin that will just lie on your purse and will not be able to sell it and there will be no prospect of its further development. There are good Airdrops, but more often there are scammers who either collect your personal information for sale to third parties or just to increase the number of subscribers on your Telegram channel in order to sell the channel or advertise its services on it. Be careful and selectively approach the choice of Airdrop in which you plan to participate.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
March 06, 2018, 09:49:06 AM
Airdrops is another way to earn without investing money. In order not to waste time in vain for empty coins, you first need to study the projects. Participate in those who are most likely to enter the market. I think airdrop it's a gift someone has given us. Unlike the case with us work to someone and get low wages which upset us.
Activity: 32
March 06, 2018, 09:32:13 AM
Today ? It is not . I mean , last year Airdrops gives good amount of money than the bounties now if you are lucky enough . But after December 2017 , scam tokens / coins came in . And they have been popping everywhere like a freakin mushrooms . Hope after mid 2018 we can go back to normal with good coins . And yes , 80% of the time airdropped coins are just pump and dump during its 2-3 weeks after its listing on a new exchange .
Activity: 84
March 06, 2018, 09:30:00 AM
There have been few instances of very successful ICOs having airdrops but most of them lead to nowhere.
Stellar and Auroracoin have had successful runs.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
March 06, 2018, 09:20:35 AM
Airdrops are mostly not very profitable but I am still keen to as many airdrops I can. I am not sure what to do with most of them after I got on my wallet but I observed some made people very rich..
Activity: 112
March 06, 2018, 01:52:17 AM
Some Airdrop is profitable If you just pick the right one. many airdrops now they need to required you to pay some fees you just beware of that, you don't need to pay fees if you joining some airdrop, its free you will need to do is just sign in and do some effort to earn some token or coin.
Activity: 187
March 05, 2018, 01:49:18 PM
Airdrops are time (& data) consuming. Only a few do well or eventually get listed. be selective. Not all of them are worth the try. Some are just out to boost social media accounts followers.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 01:30:20 PM
Of course, not all airdrops are profitable. Only a small hour of their shows growth. You can certainly try, but it will be like Russian roulette. You will not guess
Activity: 224
March 04, 2018, 07:50:59 PM
Most airdrops are crap, but it's often hard to know as a project is likely to airdrop earlier in development than an ICO. I have had one very successful airdrop where each coin is now ~$200 USD but most go nowhere or only earn a few dozen satoshis each.
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
March 04, 2018, 04:49:55 PM
Yes. Sometimes it can be profitable but if you enter 100 airdrop, you can take profit 1-2 airdrops. ratios is dramatically low.
Activity: 546
March 04, 2018, 04:48:21 PM
participated in some airdrops and earned very little coins. I think this is not an effective company and I do not advise anyone to participate in it airdrops. in my opinion this is a waste of time!
Pages:
Jump to: