Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 32. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 04, 2018, 04:12:33 PM
Airdrop is actually a lottery. You can participate in a huge number of Airdrops, but get a meager number of awards, or not get at all. Now there are a lot of slag projects, so you have to spend a lot of time before you earn something.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
March 04, 2018, 03:25:37 PM
I participated in few number of airdrops but most profitable was Polymath airdrop. Now I have near 350 $ in poly (I did not sell or buy this one, it's just my received in airdrop 250 Poly)

That is nice Smiley. When did you participate in this Airdrop?

Have been doing virtually every airdrop available and since there are soo many crappy ones, I decided to start a channel with only high potential and easy to complete Airdrops.

Feel free to check it out: http://t.me/Premium_Crypto_Airdrops
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
March 04, 2018, 03:03:44 PM
I participated in few number of airdrops but most profitable was Polymath airdrop. Now I have near 350 $ in poly (I did not sell or buy this one, it's just my received in airdrop 250 Poly)
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
March 04, 2018, 02:42:16 PM
Though mostly it is a pump and dump. But I just get lucky when I receive my first token from airdrop. Since this is just an airdrop and I do not spend any so it is really profitable. I think I sold my coins from that airdrop around $300. Not bad, right?
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
March 04, 2018, 02:37:26 PM
Airdrop arent seem to e attractive anymore as there are so many people applying after ebtc mooned many n the ecosystem came to know about the Gold digging with Airdrop;
More over the present scenario is such that airdrop arent even worth the transaction that cost to flip the airdropped token on the token.Still its great incentive for add new people into the ecosytem of crypto currencie and help them associate withe ecosystem

Yeah, most are scams and waste of time, but some airdrops are actually pretty profitable in the sense that you do little to nothing and then have free crypto in your wallet. I prefer bounties though. they seem to be a better use of my time and generate greater rewards
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 02:35:30 PM
Airdrop arent seem to e attractive anymore as there are so many people applying after ebtc mooned many n the ecosystem came to know about the Gold digging with Airdrop;
More over the present scenario is such that airdrop arent even worth the transaction that cost to flip the airdropped token on the token.Still its great incentive for add new people into the ecosytem of crypto currencie and help them associate withe ecosystem
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 02:32:40 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
I look around for the distribution airdrops most won't go anywhere but some will be gems. I advise creating a second twitter and facebook and emails and stuff like that to avoid losing personal info unless they have a legitimate kyc process.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Express Gratitude With Merit
March 04, 2018, 02:25:18 PM
I don't think that airdrop is really profitable. Of course, there are some exceptional occasions, when the coin they distribute raise at price. But most of these airdrops are desperate attempts to attract people's attention to their product. Really successful projects don't need any airdrops, moreover, sometimes they don't even to launch their bounty campaigns.
Personally, when I began doing bounties I tried airdrops, but most of them either didn't send the promised tokens or sent a small amount of them, and their price is approximately 0,01 - 0,10$. Even participation in referral programs of these airdrops wasn't helpful.
That is why I decided to end up with drops and concentrate my whole attention and time to bounties.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
March 04, 2018, 02:14:20 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Airdrop is not that profitable now because most of airdrops do not have a price or should I say fake . I always participate on airdrops but most of the times not able to received free coins . Anyways, it's just free but I also waste my my time. Airdrop for holders for a specific coin is ok because you can gain 50-80 percent bonus of total tokens/coins you hold in just few days . Try to look for airdrop for holders and just hold your tokens and you are able to received bonus just for holding it . If I am not mistaken ZPT will airdrop GALA for ZPT holders on the March 15 and EBTC airdrop EPRYX token for EBTC holders on the March 17 .
Activity: 602
March 04, 2018, 02:07:16 PM
Yeah airdrops are great. They're given for minor tasks like retweeting, likes or referrals. Airdrops are fast ways to earn free Tokens and best, huge amounts of it in competitions. Love airdrops, but the problem is 80% seem to be fake(perhaps my luck alone.)
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
March 04, 2018, 01:53:12 PM
I think that before there were so many people in crypto-currencies, airdrop was really very profitable, but now scammers have come to the crypto-currencies and there are a lot of them, so I think that now airdrop is just garbage that lies on your wallet.
Activity: 180
March 04, 2018, 01:49:10 PM
Yes. of course. It make sense to get crypto from airdrop because you are not investing single penny but you can get coins worth of thousands.

Your comment led  me to look at some airdrops but I haven't found any that could be worth thousands.
Most looked rather bad to be honest.
Activity: 103
March 04, 2018, 01:46:44 PM
Yes. of course. It make sense to get crypto from airdrop because you are not investing single penny but you can get coins worth of thousands.
Activity: 184
March 04, 2018, 09:49:14 AM
yes airdrop is very profitable for me, besides airdrop is free so no loss join in airdrop, sometimes i join in airdrop in my spare time, i do not rely on airdrop as my income and for me airdrop is a bonus
Activity: 2
March 04, 2018, 09:45:05 AM
It depends. There are a number of criteria to consider for this. Here's a list that is by no means complete:

How much room does the coin have to grow? The marketcap should be relatively low
How cheap is one coin relative to its total supply? The more the total supply, the cheaper the individual coin should be
How active are the devs? What are the new/interesting features the coin has? What problem does it solve
etc

The coin I'm looking at right now that fulfils all of the above it marinecoin. I'm sure there are others, but for now i'm focusing on marinecoin. So how does it stack up against the points I raised above?

Its marketcap is less than 1mUSD, so there is a lot of room to grow. I expect it to grow to at least 100mUSD in the medium term, which is a x10,000% growth rate
You can currently get 450,000 MTC free, due to the current airdrop, so I'd say the current price of one coins is pretty cheap.
The devs have been working real hard of recent, adding IoT and AI support to the plat from. It is much faster than bitcoin currently, and does not depend too much on a core a dedicated devs/miners to work effectively.

So, yeah. Marinecoin. MTC

There's much more info on marineco.in
Activity: 626
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 09:37:20 AM
Most of the airdrop is only useful for decoration inside the wallet not much that produces from airdrop and I think airdrop just rely on luck. And for now there are some airdrop that ask for funds. And that is confusing
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 09:35:22 AM
The truth I will say that no! has filled already more than hundred, and on a purse one copecks which to sell it is impossible
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
March 04, 2018, 09:33:56 AM
airdrops are a waste of time, they are just scams and hack attempts to get your info.  Better off doing bounties and get real rewards.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
March 04, 2018, 09:32:50 AM
Yes airdrops is profitable to who want to participate airdrops but you need to fallow their rules and to refer the link to get more token.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 04, 2018, 09:30:40 AM
Good to heard that what ever i had now is because of free airdrop. You juat need to sit and do some effort to advertise or promote a coin such as rebel with a great airdrop and now following by bilibit coin. You can earn some funds here to be trader and an investor
Pages:
Jump to: