Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 49. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 11
February 10, 2018, 09:27:01 AM
yes it can be profitable, but beware because there are scam google forms given by scammers just to collect donations and private keys.
Activity: 476
Merit: 106
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
February 09, 2018, 09:35:46 PM
yes I think Airdrop is very beneficial because we are given Airdrop free of charge without having to invest we just follow the instructions given.
But we invest more valuable resources-our time. Try to choose good airdrops. And do not write your basic cryptocurrency purses , because a lot of scams.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 09:31:37 PM
yes it is sir, just like me i participate more airdrops and i have many profits.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 09:29:57 PM
many of airdrops project just pump dump coins and their project don't have whitepaper or roadmap. you need to research first about their project before join airdrop or just quick sale when you get free coin from airdrops  Tongue
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 09:21:00 PM
yes I think Airdrop is very beneficial because we are given Airdrop free of charge without having to invest we just follow the instructions given.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 07:33:41 PM
I agree with this, but still you can find good drops. Among 12 airdrops in which I’ve taken part 7 were not a skam. Therefore, I try to take part
then from that with my airdrop it certainly follow-up also because of the advantages of the airdrop participate really quite for my wallet filler. and do not be originally also if you follow the airdrop because if you are not smart choose sometimes get the airdrop a scam
Activity: 22
February 09, 2018, 07:25:15 PM
Great topic!
I've just started registering for airdrops so time will tell whether they are worth the effort. Judging by the comments in this thread it seems like most are worthless but occasionally one will do very well. It's probably impossible to tell which will take off so the best strategy is to sign up for every airdrop you come across that doesn't require shilling or giving up too much information.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 07:05:10 PM
Airdrop is about your lucky and celerity. It usually has limited participant, while the amount participants is reached, the airdrop will be closed. So even though you have already registered, you will not get the tokens. It is such as a lottery. 
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
“Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players ”
February 09, 2018, 06:58:13 PM
Yes, the friend who encourages me to try cryptocurrency trading is earning huge just by joining airdrops.
The problem with some airdrops, they are bogus.
So better check the project to determine if the airdrop is good.
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
February 09, 2018, 06:45:34 PM
Better join to campaign bounty. With airdrops you only wasste  your time, but if you dont know what to do with it, you can try with that.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 06:39:19 PM
You have to chose well the airdrops to take part to, because they are too many. If they ask you to pay for whatever, trash them, that's garbage if not a scam. If they seem to have no project behind the coin, there probably isn't and it would just be the next shitcoin. Forget it. If the coin makes a sense to you AND it is an airdrop - don't miss it.
Activity: 140
February 09, 2018, 04:33:27 PM
today I came 2 $ from one project. it was nice, but this is only a small part of what I have registered recently. It is better to spend this time with greater benefit.
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
February 09, 2018, 04:31:11 PM
lot of airdrops in these days are scams.some airdrops asking for donations.they take donations and go away.some airdrops asking for private keys.they just trying to scam newbies to crypto.but there are few airdrops that have a nice project behind them.as a example Hawala,Eltcoin,EXRN,eBTC are some nice airdrops that gave me lot of profits.apply to all airdrops.you will get a profitable airdrop for sure.but don't give any donations,emails or private keys.
Activity: 490
February 09, 2018, 04:23:25 PM
Airdrops stopped sending tokens, in such quantities as it was before. Now you maybe will not get tokens for Airdrops .
Activity: 210
February 09, 2018, 04:15:21 PM
Some airdrop is nice, at first its value was $0 but after a few week after the ICO is launched, it will start to have value like $.5 to $7 per tokens, imagine if you have thousands of it, how lucky to have some token for free then it will turn to cash someday, just be patient and it will be in market soon.
Activity: 308
February 09, 2018, 04:11:16 PM
Sure , why not?
Because it's free and you just need to fill a form
And if you lucky
You'll get a great airdrop
Because so many token with a good project now
And hope people not dump it for quick bucks

It is actually very easy and it seems to be possible in a short time, but a lot of effort is spent and no money can be earned on the counter. I have not earned any money so far, I hope I can see something in my wallet in the future Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 8
February 09, 2018, 04:05:39 PM
It definitely is. I mean first of all you don't invest money in it.

I just follow this telegram group https://t.me/airdropalertsforyou

Only the legit airdrops are shared and the format is very simple & easy.

Good Luck!
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
February 09, 2018, 03:56:16 PM
is quite difficult eo choose a good Airdrop, because everywhere there are skams. I got on a goodl drop only once, so now I rarely take part
Activity: 22
February 09, 2018, 03:48:56 PM
I have joined a lot of airdrops, and just 2 was good.
It takes a lot of time to find good airdrop project. not worthy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
February 09, 2018, 03:46:51 PM
Depends on the coin. If it's a bad coin, the airdrop will be bad. If it's a good coin, then the airdrop will be worth something.

I've seen a lot of paid advertising for "AirDrops". Most of these are scams wanting your information, money, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: