Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 74. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
January 14, 2018, 09:12:43 PM
It isnt profitable like bounty campaigns and signatures,most of the airdrops are worthless and doesnt even make it to exchanges but few will get you pennies,try bounties too and you will know which is better.
Activity: 104
In Crypto We Trust
January 14, 2018, 08:31:34 PM
As a Rebellious holder it's really profitable. One of my first airdrop and I have 3600 REBL and its value is almost $1000. I won't sell it, i am holding and staking. Anyway, my other airdrop is Viberate, as you can see at my signature. With an easy participation you can earn VIB tokens fulfilling Facebook, Twitter and Bitcointalk bounties. You can also add artist, event or venue to the Viberate database and get free VIB tokens. BTW Viberate is at the big exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, Hitbtc, Livecoin... You can join from here www.viberate.com
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
January 14, 2018, 08:13:15 PM
Yes it is, because you got the coins for free and sell it when it gets in the market. But beware because there are scam google forms given by scammers just to collect donations and private keys.
Activity: 280
January 14, 2018, 08:06:09 PM
do you donate in airdrop ever if it seems even legit ?

Me i'm not participating on airdrop if they are asking for donations. I consulted my friend before all of the airdrops are not asking for any donations. Just help them to participate their airdrops like to promote/share on your social media, etc. I think it's fine with them as long as your follow their instructions.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 04:09:10 PM
do you donate in airdrop ever if it seems even legit ?
Activity: 3
January 14, 2018, 04:06:03 PM
I have not found one yet which was profitable, when you know one, let me know Smiley
Activity: 136
January 14, 2018, 01:57:12 PM
Yes, airdrops are profitable. last few month I joined many airdrops and now it's worth $2k. it's free money but Most of them are not give promising profit.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
January 14, 2018, 01:48:20 PM
Before yes but now its not,  usually you will get a small amount of tokens because of the massive number of people joining the airdrops,  and most of them are scam,  if they ask for money before sending your tokens then its a scam. 
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
January 14, 2018, 01:41:16 PM
Airdrops shoot one in a hundred! but I've seen situations where people get more money from the airdrop than sitting in the bounty! Sad
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 01:38:13 PM
yes it is profitable however before it was more profitable than now, statistic of success airdrops is very weak, for last 3 month just only one brought money
(REBL  project)
Activity: 1204
January 14, 2018, 01:30:22 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
I think that there is some airdrops which are profitable,  so when you participate in try to respect all the conditions of the participation and keep participating maybe some day you will won some money from it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 14, 2018, 01:24:29 PM
Air drop is profitable because we dont need to spend  money for got airdrop coin, but profit from airdrop may fewer compared to the bounty
Most airdrops are scam projects, there is only a matter of time till people get irritated by it and not participate in them.
Activity: 294
January 14, 2018, 01:23:47 PM
The airdrops is profitable because I had earn tokens from airdrop also. If you wanted to earn tokens from airdrop then just follow their rules and just be aware that it should not be scam.  Wink
Activity: 807
Merit: 150
January 14, 2018, 01:19:43 PM
Was cool handing out airdrop coins REBL. Gave 3000 coins with a value of 0.33$. I think it is worthy.
Wow you lucky bro, you find succesfull airdrop project.

Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Now participant with airdrop not profitable anymore because so many scam proyect using fake information and there are many airdrop coin is very cheap and hard to get pump, your already member better you join with bounty champaign than airdrop. Bounty is profitable at all
Activity: 406
January 14, 2018, 01:08:24 PM
let me tell you that it is a real dump, but that happens sometimes, quite successfully, and you get this coin, which is expensive, but you will still need to participate in all Airdrops.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
January 14, 2018, 12:52:39 PM
Was cool handing out airdrop coins REBL. Gave 3000 coins with a value of 0.33$. I think it is worthy.
Activity: 90
January 14, 2018, 12:49:39 PM
sign this airdrop. http://www.hedgeconnect.co/hHv7LE get the 5 coins and wait until the value goes up and sell
Activity: 280
January 14, 2018, 12:23:18 PM
Many of Altcoins are failed. I already have Many of Them but Most of them are not give promising profit.
Activity: 350
January 14, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

In most cases, the airstrops do not bring any profit or very small. But from time to time there are such projects that pay hundreds of dollars and even thousands of dollars for an airstrop, there are very few of them, but they meet. When the coin leaves the stock exchange, the price can immediately be 5-10 times higher than at the ICO and, as a result, the airdrop can give hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars. Here's how it works
Activity: 518
January 14, 2018, 12:16:30 PM
for me participating in airdrop. it is profitable according to the price of the coin. it's free and you have nothing to do for like to share on facebook with airdrop. sometimes pump the coin and sometimes dump
Pages:
Jump to: