Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 75. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 104
January 14, 2018, 12:05:34 PM
Air drop is profitable because we dont need to spend  money for got airdrop coin, but profit from airdrop may fewer compared to the bounty
Recently participated in Airdrop Rebellios. It came in 5000 coins, the original value of 20 cents. I think it's not bad, as for the company that will develop, in a couple of months it will be in the dollar - two, then selling ..
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 14, 2018, 12:05:19 PM
Hello!Yes airdrops are profitable but not all,bigest altcoin airdropt is shit,but if u look like rebellion and other its good for longterm sell after...my friend take airdrop now he sell rebbelion and take out 4000$  now..good luck all!
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
January 14, 2018, 12:02:12 PM
Air drop is profitable because we dont need to spend  money for got airdrop coin, but profit from airdrop may fewer compared to the bounty

Do you understand they're not going to drop the good coins? What for? Of course they're dropping the scam and trash stuff to attract more people becuase nobody is going invest into that trash otherwise?
I agree with you, if a project and a team value their project and believe that their final product will be successful, they will not litter their tokens everywhere. It's usually necessary to earn tokens that bring in a good income
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
January 14, 2018, 11:47:17 AM
Air drop is profitable because we dont need to spend  money for got airdrop coin, but profit from airdrop may fewer compared to the bounty

Do you understand they're not going to drop the good coins? What for? Of course they're dropping the scam and trash stuff to attract more people becuase nobody is going invest into that trash otherwise?
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 14, 2018, 11:45:54 AM
u have to choose the good and serious project behind an ICO airdrop!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 11:35:17 AM
Activity: 194
January 14, 2018, 10:56:57 AM
I joined airdrops free, and make few bucks investment around last quarter last year and make quite decent amount though like on ebtc, pos and  eltc but most I got just really little close to nothing. But if you are joining lots of airdrop for free then no matter what it gives ther's no reason to regret coz it only takes few minutes.
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
January 14, 2018, 10:41:09 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
some Airdrop has a huge potential like i got .
OYSTER PEARL reaches 8 eth worth of the token that i receive from
airdrop .
nowadays so many fake airdrops . i don't know what happen.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 10:37:26 AM
yes profitable but not every airdrop, cause maximum airdrop are scam , but i recommended you can join every airdrop, cause which ico is profitable no one knows,
Activity: 111
January 14, 2018, 10:31:18 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

First check whether you qualified for the Airdrop or not by checking their spreadsheet after that check when they plan to transfer the token to the participants and wait for it .
Activity: 9
January 14, 2018, 10:26:37 AM
It is profitable if the developer of that coin is serious  in his coin. Majority of airdrop has no value and became trash in your Ethereum wallet. The good thing about airdrop is that you won't lose any money because it is free and you only wasted effort and time if the coin has no value.
Merit: 108
January 14, 2018, 10:24:05 AM
Airdrop is not always profitable,but some times you might just hit a jackpot.However it takes only a few seconds to fill the form to get free tokens/coins,so why not try our luck!!
I have around 12 coins in my wallet but all of them are $0 now,so all i do is wait for it to gain value.
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
January 14, 2018, 09:57:37 AM

airdrop today is not as profitable as it was a few months ago. where at this time airdrop only give small reward to participant and especially if the participant very much we only get small reward. I think even though the current airdrop does not produce large quantities but we need to choose because there are some airdrop that still has great reward potential.

Yes, here you are probably right, but still the time that you spend searching for good airdrops, you could do the usual bounties and earn much more. Well, this is provided that people have time and desire to  understand how it all works and where the money comes from.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
January 14, 2018, 09:49:56 AM
I participated in more than 50 airdrops and declare that the profit of Airdrop is extremely low and they are not worth the time spent on them, but as a training for beginners it is quite suitable. They can learn to participate in bounty.
airdrop today is not as profitable as it was a few months ago. where at this time airdrop only give small reward to participant and especially if the participant very much we only get small reward. I think even though the current airdrop does not produce large quantities but we need to choose because there are some airdrop that still has great reward potential.
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
January 14, 2018, 09:42:47 AM
I participated in more than 50 airdrops and declare that the profit of Airdrop is extremely low and they are not worth the time spent on them, but as a training for beginners it is quite suitable. They can learn to participate in bounty.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
January 14, 2018, 09:36:57 AM
Its just now that I dont have time to fill out those forms coz I think theres a lot of things thats worth my time than doing airdrops.
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 09:36:17 AM
Of course there are distributions, which in the end can then bring a very good income, unfortunately 99.9% of all airdrops do not belong to such. I advise you to keep a separate purse for these bonuses, otherwise you risk getting very confused in your coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 14, 2018, 09:32:07 AM
the tokens belonging to the campaign i joined two months ago came to my wallet. none of them even look coinmarketcap. in the coming months maybe some tokens will make some money.
i can not say that they make a lot of money Smiley
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
January 14, 2018, 09:28:08 AM
You have to be selective for that, dont join all airdrops and waste your time.
If you have participated in a lot of airdrops, try to find the differences between the good one and the bad one.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
January 14, 2018, 09:20:34 AM
Yes. but only for short-term gains. the stakes you get in airdrop are not usually enough for long-term investments. I would suggest you trade the coins or tokens  you get from airdrops to stable coin to increase its volume in other to sustain a long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: