Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 78. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 11:04:25 PM
it really depends on the type of airdrop. Some are ongoing projects who have in their roadmap an airdrop so it becomes profitable later( i had such coins), some are even already listed coins trading very well. Others too are a whole new project about to finds its feet(such tokens struggles with listing let alone good trading price), and others are also promo tokens. So it all depends on the kind of airdrop you signed up for and that will determine its usefulness, and yeah!! you could be lucky and make money from some airdrops
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 10:57:54 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

I think it should seek your own answer, maybe for already generating profit from airdrop assume airdrop legit. maybe you ever cook it too. it took a long time to develop a good project with a roadmap and a great support team. sometimes it takes time also to get the best value in a project. and you do not realize that the results of airdrop have a high profit value. Maybe all you need to do is analyze and observe the project. for pump n dump problems maybe you should have good confidence and timing to keep support of the project or leave it. it's easy to do because you do not lose the airdrop too, as long as you do not make donations then you will be safe in following the airdrop. want it shitcoin or not just follow it. maybe after followed you will feel the benefits there.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 11, 2018, 10:44:38 PM
some of the airdrops are scam while some others are legit, but we have nothing to lose in joining airdrops. eventhough some legit airdrops gave just a little amount of token but still its worth it if the token is listed on different exchanges.
Activity: 48
January 11, 2018, 10:42:49 PM
Nowadays most of the airdrops are scams.But there was some good ones also.But we can't get a good idea about airdrop untill we receive.If we receive airdrops some of them are also scams.But If you try hard you can earn some BTC or ETH from airdrops.

This is true, I wouldn't even waste my time looking for airdrops, if you are not living in the US/China you can make some money on bounty campaigns, other than that there is nothing useful
Activity: 128
quarkchain.io
January 11, 2018, 10:38:03 PM
Nowadays most of the airdrops are scams.But there was some good ones also.But we can't get a good idea about airdrop untill we receive.If we receive airdrops some of them are also scams.But If you try hard you can earn some BTC or ETH from airdrops.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 11, 2018, 10:35:38 PM
Airdrops can be used to gain some profit in the past, but nowadays, many airdrops are cheats, all aimed at fraudulently obtaining information, and empty-pitched coins are not worth the money. Therefore, it is now possible to gain nothing by airdropping profits
exactly airdrops now are just fooling us for promising something but doing nothing,i remember those days that airdrops are my bread and butter,when i almost lost a job and make living out of airdrops,now all we can earn is hatreds and disappoinment joining those damn airdrops.

So for me better to wait for campaigns and help then advertise to make payments and invest in coins or use for daytrade.from that point you will become skilled in those area without expecting luck on airdrops
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
January 11, 2018, 10:31:08 PM
Hi everyone I would like to ask on how to spot a fraudulent airdrops? Are there any signs to spot or red flag to remember. Thanks in advance!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 10:22:10 PM
At the beginning, airdrop is just for promotion, to get people's attention. When people start to explore what this project should do, if it's good, people will start investing. But now the airdrop has lost that sense, most of the swindlers.
But yse, airdrops are profitable.
Activity: 364
January 11, 2018, 01:45:35 PM
Airdrop is The easiest way to get altcoin . But airdrop just can make small profit. Better than you join bounty or trading. Tradng can make we got a lot of profit but trading have a risk to loss.
Activity: 98
January 11, 2018, 01:39:10 PM
I dont know about other promotional activities but I am really satisfired with @Viberate
Here is my reward from @Viberate for 2 months of participating in their promotional activities.

ACCOUNT BALANCE

4790.12848744 VIB

It is also very simple to participate. All you have to do is register on their site. Activate your social media accounts (confirm). And start promoting them. You can also earn VIB's by filing database with artists, venues, events and much more.

Register here:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read more about participating here:
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/

Current VIBe price:
$0,613469 USD (-7.97%)
0.00004139 BTC (-7.43%)
0.00045835 ETH (-17.37%)
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
January 11, 2018, 01:34:33 PM
Well I have joined one Airdrop: DeepOnion and have earned more there than through all my other investments. So, are Airdrops profitable?! Yes, very much so if you can find the real gems  Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
January 11, 2018, 01:13:38 PM
Airdrops is a way to give free coins. It depends on how many you are been given. Some airdrops are nothing but fraud. they only want to collect your information and wont give you anything so be careful of the airdrops you are participating
hah
Activity: 183
January 11, 2018, 01:09:00 PM
Free coins what's not profitable about it? You take zero risk while the coin can potentially go up 10x.
It's worth doing and hodling if you don't got much money you can use to buy crypto.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
January 11, 2018, 11:39:53 AM
Airdrops are profitable. Beacuse you are getting free coins by doing small tasks. You don't want to spent any dollars to it. it is totally free. But there are a lot of scams. Actually we cant find them whether they are scam or not. But if your can fill more airdrop you can at lest get some real airdrops. Think about that you are filling 20 airdrop forms daily. You will get at least 2 or 3 actual airdrop. But if you think that they all are scam you will have nothing. I daily filling around 20 airdrop form. some times i get tokens from them much valued. So don't give up. 
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 11, 2018, 11:17:55 AM
I've never been in an airdrop, but the comments seem to be negative right now, because the price of ETH is rising, and the tokens are probably worth less than the fee. Roll Eyes
Activity: 184
January 11, 2018, 11:16:51 AM
This thread is so useful , as I am currently doing catching airdrops 😄 Hope there's one out of 10 I joined
99% pf airdrops are easy to do. So just keep going on them and in 1 year some of them will give you profit.

You've got me motivated on this ! Doing airdrops is better rather than playing games for nothing  😂
Activity: 294
January 11, 2018, 11:07:52 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Airdrop is free coins

This.  Free is free, so by definition an airdrop is profitable.  Whether it will make you rich - unlikely.
Activity: 196
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
January 11, 2018, 11:04:28 AM
This thread is so useful , as I am currently doing catching airdrops 😄 Hope there's one out of 10 I joined
99% pf airdrops are easy to do. So just keep going on them and in 1 year some of them will give you profit.
Activity: 184
January 11, 2018, 11:00:08 AM
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
January 11, 2018, 10:59:26 AM
the first time i participated on airdrop, it is very profitable me, i can have up to $ 4000, but not all airdrop can be like that, but i hope someday Altcoins result airdrop can be diamond and profitable  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: