Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 76. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 09:15:50 AM
Yes, Airdrop are profitable when you have to take right decision.In airdrop you can get free tokens.You can participate in airdrop by filling the form.
Activity: 64
January 13, 2018, 05:04:49 PM
i have got some tokens in airdrops and they are free nothing invested.
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
January 13, 2018, 05:04:01 PM
Majority, if not all of the e-series of airdrops are worthless in my opinion.  Of course, there are some massive and credible projects which distributed via airdrops and have made participants a very tidy return.  Many airdrops lately are asking for some sensitive information, these are the ones you want to be weary about because through the sparse information they are collecting, your wallets/account could easily be compromised.  Generally speaking, airdrops can be profitable, particularly if you hold till such a time when the all the weak hands have sold their drop for peanuts.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 04:58:46 PM
i have seen some airdrops that can give huge profits but nowadays i dont participate airdrops t because they became to want to much rules to join and even if i do they dont send me my tokens so im not interested that much any longer
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
January 13, 2018, 04:54:19 PM
I thin that most airdrops are bogus and designed to gain information about you, so best you don't use your personal email address for these and maintain a separate wallet! You just need to be careful sharing your personal information in these airdrops. You can share your ERC20 wallet address of course, but beware of scam projects that asks for your private key or any other personal information. If you be careful at that point you will be good!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
January 13, 2018, 04:49:37 PM
Some tokens which you can get for free with airdrops in the future can become very expensive. But often most people sell these coins at the very beginning because they are afraid that coins will crash)) But as for me airdrops are useless.
Activity: 171
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 02:58:26 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
Worthwhile and pump and dump are fine if you know when to cash out.
Activity: 48
January 13, 2018, 02:47:22 PM
Indeed, airdrops are profitable because you can gain bitcoins out of it. However, you have to be patient and vigilant enough in waiting for an airdrop. Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
January 13, 2018, 02:20:50 PM
Of course they profitable , because you pay nothing for it ) Usually profit is to small , but sometimes it can worth a lot . If they ask you to send eth , most likely they are just scammers .
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
January 13, 2018, 02:16:27 PM
i think all the airdrop are profitable but all of the airdrop are pump so i would prefer to sell those altcoins whenever you got them i think it is hard to find airdrop that it pump because it is very random guess

They aren't in 50%. Nobody is about giving you a sucessful coin, it's really rare if it's a good coin at airdrop. They're dropping mostly trash.

you may be the lucky one if you are the one who may receive that and you may have to change that in fiat so this is where we can say that in airdrop the thing that may happen for is positive or negative after you join for dont expect that you may receive in every airdrop.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 02:14:05 PM
All airdrops are not profitable but some airdrops are profitable.so you can fill all the airdrops because no body nose in advance which airdrops are profitable.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
January 13, 2018, 02:02:30 PM
Some are a waste of time, others can pay you a holiday  Wink
Activity: 96
January 13, 2018, 01:56:36 PM
they are really profittable! but it depends on how much you can hold tokens anche if you got a real project token!
Some of airdrops nowadays is just really shit coin. they ain't profitable at all. But some of airdrops are very profitable and many of us is just applying and hunting for free airdrops. There's nothing wrong in hunting airdrops but don't focus on that. Maybe find a way to earn a legitimate coins and they have really exchanger.
Activity: 238
January 13, 2018, 01:47:43 PM
they are really profittable! but it depends on how much you can hold tokens anche if you got a real project token!
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
January 13, 2018, 01:39:12 PM
hm, I really didn't believe in airdrops and thought it is waste of my time, but it's not always like that . Today I looked in my ethereum wallet and saw coins NEOG which I got in amount 2000 coins for free. and now does it cost about 100$, not bad, isn't?
Activity: 280
January 13, 2018, 01:32:32 PM
Yes ofcourse because it's a free money.
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
January 12, 2018, 06:35:24 AM
i think all the airdrop are profitable but all of the airdrop are pump so i would prefer to sell those altcoins whenever you got them i think it is hard to find airdrop that it pump because it is very random guess

They aren't in 50%. Nobody is about giving you a sucessful coin, it's really rare if it's a good coin at airdrop. They're dropping mostly trash.

In the months we passed, it made good money. At the moment 90 percent do not even distribute. Going a little money you receive it.
You can still earn money in the long term if you keep without selling what you have. The prices of many coins we thought were trash were very high in six months.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
January 12, 2018, 06:32:01 AM
Certainly it is profitable. I unfortunately did not pay much attention to airdrops, but my friend earned a large amount of money on them. Of course not everyone is lucky as lucky participants of Deeponion, but participation in the airdrop usually does not require a lot of time, but a chance to earn gives.
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
January 12, 2018, 06:23:58 AM

Activity: 308
January 12, 2018, 06:16:25 AM
Yes Airdrop is Profitable you can earn a profit without investing,But nowadays many airdrops wants to donate and run away.
Pages:
Jump to: