Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 79. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 10:47:36 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Airdrop is free coins so it's either a hit or miss thing,if the project become successful then it's a hit because you can get profit from it if not then it's one of the many scam that is rampant in many ICO's,a pump and dump scheme that is used by the team behind the project.
It's not really bad to join in airdrops as long as you don't invest money on it and don't just believe in news that advertise it's a good coins most probably it's a fake news.Conduct a background check on anything that is related to that coins if you're really keen on buying that as investment.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 10:47:05 AM
they are really profittable! but it depends on how much you can hold tokens anche if you got a real project token!
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 10:41:42 AM
To my own opinion, airdrop is profitable if you hold the coins until moon.
Activity: 187
January 11, 2018, 10:40:22 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
I'm also trying to get free coin, but also find it very time consuming.

Yes, it is time consuming. Believe me, it's your time you're using to buy the free coins or airdrops. The time you spend searching, sharing and retweeting
Activity: 187
January 11, 2018, 10:38:34 AM
I don't support people donating to get airdrops. If I'm donating, then I am buying and it better worth my money.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
January 11, 2018, 04:02:12 AM
If your fortunate to earn a good airdrop you will definitely benefit,of recent someone earn profit worth $200000 from airdrop bounty  ,this is real big cash.

Wow thats huge! Yes I do gain from airdrop too but not that much. As far as i ca rmeber , the biggest so far I received is more than 2  thousand dollar. Indeed, the task is really worthy.
Activity: 434
January 11, 2018, 03:58:20 AM
If your fortunate to earn a good airdrop you will definitely benefit,of recent someone earn profit worth $200000 from airdrop bounty  ,this is real big cash.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
January 11, 2018, 02:58:47 AM
I think it is possible when you pick a right place of Airdrops bit if it is like what my friend choose a scam Airdrop you will hate to try in participating in Airdrop anymore that's what happened to my friend and now he's staying and joining only at a bounty but I didn't say that all Airdrop is like that some Airdrop are also good.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
January 11, 2018, 02:40:49 AM
Airdrops could be very profitable if you are lucky enough to come across one that is being dropped by a good, viable and valuable altcoin project that would succeed in the future after the launch. Sometimes you may be lucky to make some quick bucks if the project got listed on exchanges and attracted public interest leading to rise in value.
Activity: 182
January 11, 2018, 02:38:59 AM
I'm also trying to get free coin, but also find it very time consuming.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
January 11, 2018, 02:32:47 AM
It is very good you can earn profit easy!!
you can get profit but not all airdrop is legit because only a few coins or tokens airdrop results are listed on the big exchange
Activity: 252
January 11, 2018, 02:30:35 AM
Airdrops before is profitable unlike nowadays that some airdrops are worthless and not listed on any exchange. Some of them just scam people after participants invested in their project airdrops team will just disappear. I suggest you stay away from airdrops.
Activity: 367
January 11, 2018, 12:12:24 AM
I also participate in airdrop and some Profitable , there are some that are not profitable or just a scam, so if at this time I will more carefully follow the airdrop, by reading the project program, my suggestion that you get a valuable coin check before you follow it ..
Activity: 252
January 10, 2018, 08:46:47 PM
Yes, they can be very much! Look at my signature please. DeepOnion has the best airdrop system, join now! Smiley
Activity: 51
January 10, 2018, 08:39:52 PM
You can earn profit in airdrop but not all airdrop are good the others are just like ponzi scheme,after they release there coin in the market and got many donations they vanish like a bubble that is why there is so many shit coins because of fraudelent airdrop.
Activity: 35
January 10, 2018, 08:03:13 PM
It is very good you can earn profit easy!!
Activity: 141
January 10, 2018, 08:02:54 PM
sometimes you can earn money , but 90% of airdroped coins die soon
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
January 10, 2018, 07:56:34 PM

airdrop is a free coins but by doing this to get free coins came from airdrops are wasting time and sometimes is a scmm
working in trading and buy cheaps altcoin are the way to earn huggable profits.
much better to work in the bounty campaign to get paid as participant than to join in airdrops.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
January 10, 2018, 07:54:38 PM
airdrops now is just a waste of time before it was a source of income theres a lot of nonsense coins that is distributed after they claim the funds that they have they going to run the project out of nowhere and investor is nothing would do for it and their money was gone in just a blink of an eye
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
January 10, 2018, 07:47:17 PM
Joining airdrops are all about the luck i have made 1 ETH very month for joining airdrop although it is not that big but is a free money, some tokens from airdrops have value if you know how to hold as what they keep for their promises as long as you  believe with their projects some are shits too.
Pages:
Jump to: