Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 81. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 06:30:39 PM
I believe airdrops are profitable especially when you sign up for correct ones. Since it's not as if you actually worked to get it, i think they are quite profitable
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
January 10, 2018, 06:26:58 PM
90% of airdrops are garbage, and there are too many of them anyway. You have to give a look at the project - if there is any (often there is an airdrop with no project behind at all) and accept the airdrop only if the project makes a sense. Some people became millionaires accepting the right airdrops.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 06:21:51 PM
Yes, airdrops are profitable. Not all of them are, but some of them are really profitable. You gain money with not too many effort from some of them, and that is good for sure.

For example, I have some waves in my waveswallet. I received OCL Oceanlab token because I own waves. This token have a value in the exchange.
And then I received Coffee token because I own OCL Oceanlab. This also have a nice value in the exchange. I owned tokens with a chain in this example. Maybe I will receive another token because I hold Coffeecoin in waveswallet, who knows?

You just need to be careful sharing your personal information in these airdrops. You can share your ERC20 wallet address of course, but beware of scam projects that asks for your private key or any other personal information. If you be careful at that point you will be good

i made some money From those airdrops as well, and most epic airdrop was ebtc, some other like PRL, before i join any airdrop i first make sure is not a scam or is just shit coin or has no purpose, it should solve something then i can join because there are to many airdrops, one can't have time to join all of them should pick the good ones.
Activity: 126
Merit: 90
January 10, 2018, 06:20:53 PM
Airdrops Profitable?Absolutely)I've recieved ethgas coins and now they cost near 200$
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 06:06:37 PM
I always just lost time with the participation in the airdrops. Yes, I got a profit of 5 - 10 dollars. But it's just ridiculous. My time is more expensive.
Activity: 210
January 10, 2018, 04:06:35 PM
Airdrops can be very profitable. You just need to spend a lot of time going through and signing up for all the scams and fail projects. I would say 1 in 5 end up sending tokens. Out of that 1 in 10 last longer than a couple months. After a while you can see the scams from a Mile away. I even recognize devs now who I know suck.

In my case airdrops never worked and never brought me a good money with it. I have attende maybe 100s of them but if I calculate now it is not more that 50 bucks from all airdrops. Maybe it is just my bad luck but I gave up already.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
January 10, 2018, 03:40:23 PM
It depends on the amount you get, the marketing marker, the time of distribution and the time that goes to the market, with these factors and together with the maturation time we can say that it has profitability, otherwise it is a pure illusion.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
January 10, 2018, 03:34:53 PM
Its depends on many factors but i read here that this is have no any sense. I know really exist in the World super lucky persons who for fan play and win in lottery and maybe such people have good profit here with airdrops! Lucky to all!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 03:34:16 PM
I have never received airdrop token valued more than $5. I received NEOG 2000 airdrop tokens four months ago it's current value is $27. You can't expect huge profits just by participating in airdrop.
Activity: 378
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 10, 2018, 03:34:07 PM
Most of airdrops are valueless, but with some lucky you can make a lot of money with no effort.
So, don't lose too much time with them, but... keep an eye on the most interesting.

Yes, I agree with you - most airdrops are just garbage. But sometimes there are tokens that can give you a profit. I do not consider this type of earnings good.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
January 10, 2018, 03:30:53 PM
Most of airdrops are valueless, but with some luck you can make a lot of money with no effort.
So, don't lose too much time with them, but... keep an eye on the most interesting.
Activity: 283
Merit: 47
January 10, 2018, 10:59:55 AM
I'm doing airdrops for one month and for the moment it doesn't seem too profitable, but I'm going to stay with more airdrops for one month more and I'll get my own conclusions.
Now there are more and more fake airdrops and most of them are a waste of time. However you can catch a good one (eBTC for instance).

Also I think it deppends on the person who is applying for the airdrops. If you're a norwegian, american or a swiss middle age person you may think it is not profitable to get 10$ per month spending 10 minutes everyday. If you are from a poorer country, something like 10$ can be an important amount for that time spent.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
January 09, 2018, 11:12:03 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

I think the price of the coin from airdrop is unpredictable, so we have to choose which one we think is good and quality airdrop, if I still can not get any result from bounty, all the results I get from airdrop .
Activity: 203
January 09, 2018, 11:07:10 AM
I really don’t understand how lots of people still thinking that airdrops are profitable. For me, most of them just wasted my time, i don’t even try to catch a good one recently  Embarrassed

That's true, i spend a lot of time looking for them, half don't get distributed, others just stay around zero value, but if like me you don't invest with fiat, you can make a few(when lucky more) bucks.
Activity: 168
January 09, 2018, 10:56:05 AM
Am still not given the chance to experience having airdrop tokens/coins. Still waiting though. But despite all that fact, i am still participating and hopeful that someday i will encounter my very own airdrop coins. I sure wish that mine will have a favorable equivalent in the market.
Activity: 238
January 09, 2018, 10:47:40 AM
i do not strongly agree to whether all airdrops are profitable.I have been to different airdrops but having only two coins and obviously as of the moment they are still no value at all.So they are all not profitable.
Activity: 378
January 09, 2018, 10:41:08 AM
all airdrop is profible but a lot of the airdrop is dump coins which is very cheap so whenever you got a token or airdrop sell it as fast as you can because anytime soon it will begone
Activity: 448
Merit: 130
3D-Printing goes Blockchain!
January 09, 2018, 10:38:08 AM
I really don’t understand how lots of people still thinking that airdrops are profitable. For me, most of them just wasted my time, i don’t even try to catch a good one recently  Embarrassed
Activity: 203
January 09, 2018, 10:34:56 AM
They are, if you invest some time in following the airdrops, through loads of channels, like Airdrop advisor(airdrop alerts) on internet, or use a 'crypto airdrop' search function on Twitter, 1 in 10 for exemple gives you a good value to hold or sell.
Best i had recently were Storm token, Sugarexchange and EXMR, a few others.  So if you have the time why not, they come free.
Also curious about the POWtoken airdrop. Smiley
Activity: 266
January 09, 2018, 10:33:56 AM
Airdrops can be very profitable. You just need to spend a lot of time going through and signing up for all the scams and fail projects. I would say 1 in 5 end up sending tokens. Out of that 1 in 10 last longer than a couple months. After a while you can see the scams from a Mile away. I even recognize devs now who I know suck.
Pages:
Jump to: