Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 80. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 07:44:47 PM
Airdrops still profitable but you have to choose the right one .. try to avoid fraud

You may try few bounty program too
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 07:43:08 PM
Yes..airdrop for me is profitable i earn any kind of currency through airdrop that i am joining into,i gain profit in buy and sell because of airdrop that i recieve to an legitimate Initial Coin Offering (ICO).
Activity: 196
Pre-sale - March 18
January 10, 2018, 07:39:17 PM
For me its a good source of profit if you want to get free money for yourself and the amount could be good for consumption only not to buy things that has serious price with it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 07:36:09 PM
some airdrops are profitable, or may be profitable in the future, so if you got any airdrops i suggest you to wait a bit before cashing out
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
January 10, 2018, 07:24:19 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

You will find both the usual pump and dump coins which are worthless after they try to reach the market, and these who has an excellent team behind and make the dream real.
Check DeepOnion, seems to have the best Airdrops around.

I can say between 100 of airdrops only 1 or 2 that really successfull.
Most of them are just rubbish and shitcoin and the other just scam. I think to stay away from airdrop is better idea.
Activity: 252
Merit: 9
January 10, 2018, 07:14:42 PM
airdrop rely on luck, sometimes the coins we get by the way for free do not sell in the market, profitable but not always profitable, only when you are lucky
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
January 10, 2018, 07:13:32 PM
I enter in ACC (accelerator coin) airdrop, I recieve like 70 or something like that after 2 days. Then I complete forgot about it, 1 or 2 months later, it was a $7 dollars. So for me, yes they worth it.
How much do you spent to receive seven bucks? I would guess a few hours so wouldn't be better make a regular job instead?
Activity: 3
January 10, 2018, 07:11:17 PM
I enter in ACC (accelerator coin) airdrop, I recieve like 70 or something like that after 2 days. Then I complete forgot about it, 1 or 2 months later, it was a $7 dollars. So for me, yes they worth it.
Activity: 503
January 10, 2018, 07:10:52 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Of course they're profitable because you get something for nothing, the question is more of if they are worthwhile. If you can accurately identify the good ones then do it but I find it takes too long to sift through them all and then find a good one to make it worth my time and effort.
Exactly! This is the key, each should consider if rather take a part job instead to participate in airdrops, if you earn more via regularly job there's no reason to spend time airdrops. Money that you earned you can use for investments
Activity: 504
January 10, 2018, 07:08:21 PM
Airdrop coins are the one who always been dump because of those many holders selling the coin and run away from that project. Airdrop is both profitable and not, many of them have really high value now it some exchanges. But many of them also are nothing, trying to collect many followers on Facebook and Twitter.
Activity: 63
Merit: 5
January 10, 2018, 07:06:48 PM
DeepOnion has the community to push it through and be profitable. But they need to continue innovating and developing the coin at the same time as they airdrop. They are growing in members, after new year rapidly, and as every one who rapidly grows  they need to shed some skin Smiley I look forward to see what comes from that bunch in the future, and I look forward to participating in their airdrops when I qualify.
Activity: 32
January 10, 2018, 06:58:29 PM
Looking at deeponion at the moment, id say yes they are!
Probably there are some bad experiences on the topic, but im sure there are some with good intentions around
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 06:57:00 PM
I think for me airdrop are  profitable when you're going to fill those form of the airdrop you must wait for it cause it takes time or days before you can receive Any token.
Activity: 392
January 10, 2018, 06:51:05 PM
I think that you can profitably read air shots and keep them from 3 months and then sell, but most airdrops are not profitable!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 06:46:40 PM

I think airdrop is part of ico or bounty, whose projects are really paying or just fake, to choose a trusted airdrop you have to do some research on their program
Activity: 447
Merit: 153
January 10, 2018, 06:45:54 PM
I sold my EXRN from an aidrop in October for 0.9 ETH.
Seems like I was lucky, since I only ever received 2 Airdrops.
Activity: 350
January 10, 2018, 06:45:44 PM
Some Airdrops of a good. You do nothing for getting coins , just put your address in the form. there are beneficial, and some just Scam. but why not to try, especially for free?
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
January 10, 2018, 06:35:49 PM

Of course they're profitable because you get something for nothing, the question is more of if they are worthwhile. If you can accurately identify the good ones then do it but I find it takes too long to sift through them all and then find a good one to make it worth my time and effort.
Activity: 156
Merit: 13
January 10, 2018, 06:34:03 PM
There are many new airdrops that the developers are using for the promotion of their newly created future ICO project. Before a couple of years, airdrops required a little of your time to get involved in it. Today the things are a little different and registering for the airdrop you wish to join requires the huge amount of time. You cant lose anything with the joining for the airdrop but you must be careful because some scammers are requesting your personal data for the registration access. You can benefit from the good airdrops with a little of your time loss. It doesn't require any investment but the most of the airdrops are dumped in the end. Better consider joining in some bounty or the signature campaign if you have the will for the profit gain.
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 06:33:05 PM
I think that there is a tiny chance to get a huge profit, it can be in case if token will greatly rice in price, but in general, I don't think that airdrop will bring some profit. Might be that nobody will be interested in that token at all, and it will cost nothing or it will be impossible to sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: