Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 84. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 02:07:38 AM
Been trying to figure out what "airdrop" means?Huh??

airdrop is the distribution of tokens or coins project for free, that is, project developers integrate their project into the community, and after a while, these tokens or coins are simply sold on a particular exchange, this is very simply a process that conceals a very serious idea in itself.
Activity: 156
December 30, 2017, 03:15:54 PM
Airdrop means free money..It is a good way to earn some money..Its easy way of earning tokens, they are free. Some of airdrop tokens profitable..They will be the easiest tokens you will ever make. Just Doing signup by your email and eth address is that simple.. But be aware from fake airdrop and scammers . Make a new email account and a separate wallet too.
Activity: 462
December 30, 2017, 01:29:24 PM
airdrops are  often worthless. When the airdrop is  valuable It takes a long time to get into the stock market, you are already forgotten the token Smiley bounty is much better especially if you write blog
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 01:28:47 PM
Been trying to figure out what "airdrop" means?Huh??
Activity: 504
December 30, 2017, 01:12:12 PM
Most likely yes than not, but it happens in very rare cases, recently I have not met profitable airdrop for a long time. I suspect that people realized that this can also be well earned, so they create wrappers and give out to people.
Activity: 460
Merit: 12
December 30, 2017, 01:00:58 PM
All airdrops are profitable by definition since you don't have to spend any money to get them. But if you're asking if they are worth the time, yes, they definitely are. I have received airdrop tokens worth over $100 now and the Hawala tokens I received are now worth nearly $1000. I think it's worth spending a few minutes to participate.
Activity: 322
Merit: 19
December 30, 2017, 12:49:05 PM
You just have to find the right ones and not sell too soon.
But there are much better ways to spend your time and make money here.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
December 30, 2017, 12:29:49 PM
I participated in the aerodropes and bounty campaigns. Personally for myself, I concluded that the bounties are much more profitable.
Activity: 574
December 30, 2017, 02:45:52 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Yes they do, somehow but most of the time you will need a lot of patience to wait for the tokens from airdrop to have an actual value in the market since most of them will start at very low to almost no value in different exchange platforms.
Activity: 32
December 30, 2017, 02:39:36 AM
I have made really good profits (They are free Smiley ) from AirDrops I have joined. I have only registered for Airdrops the last four-five months, one of them is now worth 2500$, another 500$ and multiple 1-20$.

If you have the time, I recommend to sign up for the ones that looks legit. But be careful, there are people using these kinds of Airdrops to harvest information. I would suggest you create a separate email, twitter and telegram that you use for these kinds if things.
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
December 30, 2017, 02:03:28 AM
I participated in airdrop in September. For the first month earned nearly one Ethereum!!! It gave me wings. But in sledujushem month I received coins on 0,2 ether. The farther the worse. Now it seems to me that this is not working. Airdrop will not make you rich. Too many who want to get rich without investing anything. I think this is the main reason.
Activity: 67
December 30, 2017, 01:22:24 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Ive experience it both.. I dont dump tokens which has no value at all.. After all it takes a lil time to fill out forms.. If some of the legit coins get to the moon hell yeah you can be rich.. But just do something support the community of the coin..
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
December 30, 2017, 01:19:23 AM
As far as i know, most of airdrops are scams, they just want to collect your information and scamming you. Btcred and Equals are the only airdrops that gives me decent profit so far.
Yes, so far I have not made a profit from the airdrop. On the contrary, I have spent a lot of time on the airdrop, which I think is not worth it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
December 30, 2017, 01:16:36 AM
As far as i know, most of airdrops are scams, they just want to collect your information and scamming you. Btcred and Equals are the only airdrops that gives me decent profit so far.
copper member
Activity: 251
Merit: 11
December 30, 2017, 12:59:47 AM
In the end of the day, overall,  I think,  yes it is profitable. Some coins are very very good which came from Airdrops. I wanna mention Hat tokens, ACC coin, Postoken

Hat token price is now 10$,  Which was 0.10$ about 10 days ago! Maximum Airdrops are not good, But some coin really has big potential.
Activity: 238
December 30, 2017, 12:56:40 AM
I really do not know if tokens from airdrops are really profitable.I know some of it are just dump.Some do not even have a good value.But i will not say that they are all not worth it to have.Just have some luck if they have a good value.
Activity: 588
December 30, 2017, 12:08:39 AM
there have been many airdrops ongoing and that makes it difficult to separate the good ones from the bad ones. By the way, they are not bad. Some airdrops can make you real money why others become junks in your wallets. You should also be careful of the kind of info you use to apply for airdrops. some managers are scams and they will drain your wallet if they get access to your account
Activity: 392
Spanish Translator
December 30, 2017, 12:02:18 AM
If you are looking for the most profitable option, it would be a campaign bounty. The most of airdrops are scams or trashy coins that are useless, so generally you will waste your time.
Activity: 154
December 29, 2017, 11:58:11 PM
airdrops have there use.. unfortunate scammer to advantage of it and gave airdrops a bad name

if a legitimate project doesn't want to deal with legal issue right away an ICO might not be best.. by airdropping they coins the can avoid legal issues in most countries.... also by the team keeping some of the coins it make them work for their money.. some of the bigger successes with come from airdrops.. you will see this soon...

but comes good is bad... alot of airdrops are being use as a marketing tool to get people to buy more.. and when you buy more the team dumps all their coins then disappears... thats when you need to use your judgement on which airdrops are good and bad.. but just because a coin was airdropped doesn't mean its bad.. if the project is solid and continuing to move forward.. then it might be the best thing you ran into

ill give you a few hints on very good projects that were airdropped.. but please research yourself

ELIX

Accelerator Network
Activity: 179
December 29, 2017, 11:32:29 PM
I  think  airdrops are waste of time. Only 1 percent of airdrops have profit. you cant make money from airdrops. Try bounty campaings they have more profit. Good luck for your future.
But sometimes, this one percent can give you a huge profit, and my point is that some of the airdrops are still worth a lot of money, Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: