Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 87. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
December 29, 2017, 02:51:49 AM
For me airdrops is not profitable, but its only for me I knew to others it gave benefits to them of course. I just don't feel to partake in the any form of the airdrops program.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 02:38:49 AM
It is necessary to participate in a large number of airdrops. Most of them will be fraud. But there will be good ones that will make x10
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 01:31:46 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Well i guess not all coins that connect to those airdrop are not profitable. I didn't try to have a token from airdrop but some of my friends get, and they say some of the airdrop was pump and dump.
Activity: 370
December 29, 2017, 01:27:03 AM
yes they are all profitable if you sell immediately because the tokens on the airdrop are all drops but still they have price so you can still get some profit from it although it is not big enough but if you hold them the chances are slim
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
December 29, 2017, 01:22:17 AM
Airdrops can provide quite a decent income, only in a few months, when the project will be promoted.
For example, the airdrop of the EXRN coin was spent in October, the amount of which now stands at about $ 100.
In the near future, this price may grow several times.
Activity: 300
December 29, 2017, 12:49:08 AM
Airdrop a good thing, if you do not require much effort. I thus got a little token ATS, which first tried to trade. Now it is beneficial because it is free. Participate everywhere, then maybe the project will be successful.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
December 29, 2017, 12:46:52 AM
Majority are just pump and dumps.. if even that. There are some quality ones though for sure. I started my crypto fund from airdrops over the last few months. Close to $1000 from them. Just have to take the bad with the good. The better ones usually have real requirements instead of just needing an email and wallet. Deep Onion is my favorite project by far and they are running a long airdrop over time. Ones like that are the ones you want to actually get in on.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
December 29, 2017, 12:46:08 AM
Join real solid airdrops and other free distributions. Like Deep Onion, Bitcoin forks, Ignis distribution on NXT holders.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 12:40:25 AM
I definitely think they are profitable/ will be profitable in the long run. Just watch how much money you put in to participate!
Activity: 364
December 29, 2017, 12:07:54 AM
for some people airdrop very profitable, that's news I received but for I do not know because I have never tried it and little information I received about this airdrop
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 10:28:17 PM
Yes Airdrop is profitable of course, but not all I think check DeepOnion threads about their Airdrop I'm also participating that Airdrop
hah
Activity: 183
December 28, 2017, 10:04:00 PM
It depends on the coin and how long your planning to hold it. If the coin got a decent team and you hold it for over a year it will become pretty profitable.
Activity: 336
December 28, 2017, 09:43:23 PM
Indeed, ive been a bounty hunter and a trader for about 3 months now so i would say that airdrops are profitable but not all of them. For me, it is the very easy way to make a profit. You just need to signup on the project form which will give the free drop and thats it. Sometimes they want you to do something, like posting on twitter,facebook share and likes. Then, when you received their token/coins, all you have to do is to wait for it to have a value then sell it for the price you want. There is also a two option for you to do. Hold it until it reach the price that you want, or dump it so you can get fast money.
Activity: 346
December 28, 2017, 09:34:25 PM
yes you can say airdrop was so profitable if the airdrop was unique and has a good marketing plan. but you must keep in mind that easy thing that we get dont expected to be high unless it was being pump up.than you will lucky.
Activity: 420
December 28, 2017, 09:26:54 PM
It is very profitable to get a geratis coin without having to participate in a campaign or investment. Coin prices, airdrop can not be expected at high prices.
Activity: 392
December 28, 2017, 09:18:30 PM
Airdrop is a good way to earn profit if you made the right decision . Stay away from the frauds.

How would you identify if the project that are having an airdrop is a fraud?

It's easy. They require you to pay a certain amount of btc or eth to participate in their airdrop and the same as those who asks for donations. A lof of them are scams actually.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
December 28, 2017, 09:09:25 PM
Airdrop is a good way to earn profit if you made the right decision . Stay away from the frauds.

How would you identify if the project that are having an airdrop is a fraud?
Activity: 224
Strategist
December 28, 2017, 09:08:47 PM
Yes, it's free. You actually don't need to invest anything. Just fill the forms and you'll receive a free money. Nothing is better than free. But always take note that do not use your real info.  Use a fake one or made up one to protect your identity from identity thieves.
Activity: 114
December 28, 2017, 09:02:13 PM
no more! i just read the old airdrops and see that many people won lots of money. till 2 month i onle join all the airdrops and i couldnt get any profit from there. I just make the airdrop from deeponion. and they are generous about it and i definately recommend about it. l
Activity: 783
December 28, 2017, 08:55:36 PM
Yes of course, Airdrops are profitable. Airdrops are normally free tokens so you will always profit from them. So all they require is your time. If you have no job and nothing else to do then yes it can be profitable for you. The tokens that you've earned from airdrops is also an income because you can sell it and convert into bitcoin.
although airdrop is profitable but you should be wary and also choose a good airdrop. because there is a very good airdop and there is also a bad one. but if you get a profit it will be very good.
Pages:
Jump to: