Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 86. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
December 29, 2017, 01:06:54 PM
Ther is a fantactic airdrop but 90% is just a joke
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 12:57:09 PM
Yes. You can benefit by using airdrop simply by asking you to fill out a form and stay in their telegram till the end of their ICO. Analyzing the process, you can earn income through filling out forms, joining their telegram, and just staying. This means that you can earn only through joining, making it the most difficult but effective way to make a profit.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
December 29, 2017, 12:40:30 PM
which I understand from airdrops is, it's free. so, I feel that it would be profitable if it really proves to pay. there are even some airdrop that has been shared, and indeed it is really profitable. even it does not spend much time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 12:37:12 PM
1 drop of 10 can bringe you nice amount of money, but you need to cathc the moment and sell it, the other way thay don`t have real techonology at all and so dont` have the future
Activity: 4
December 29, 2017, 12:27:53 PM
Most airdrops today are just pump and dumps. Well, some of them became successful and gave me free money over time. It's still worth trying, since you don't invest anything just time.
Activity: 28
December 29, 2017, 12:03:16 PM
Airdrops are all profitable and free. You don't lose anything except your time.
Activity: 336
December 29, 2017, 12:03:08 PM
I know Strat and Eth is also distributed in airdrop. But I think such coins are free, it's one option out of a hundred. I participate sometimes in airdrop, but of them just a few coins you can earn a maximum of $ 100. The rest is complete garbage
Activity: 434
December 29, 2017, 12:00:37 PM
Yes, airdrops are profitable. I earn a lot of tokens from airdrops. I was so happy to joined legitimate ones so I suggest just be aware for airdrops that isn't legit. In airdrops, you just hold the tokens you get for the right time of the main sale of its ICO. Be patience in joining and read carefully the instructions to get one. and If you wanted to earn tokens from airdrop then just follow their rules and just be aware that it should not be scam.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
December 29, 2017, 11:35:07 AM
I have 10 airdrop tokens and only storm is not shitcoin. 10% is not enough but if u keep nice one when coin pump you have more than all of than.
Activity: 36
December 29, 2017, 11:28:51 AM
Airdrop is good in building communities, if it is done right, it can bring a lot of profit to early adapters.
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
December 29, 2017, 06:35:51 AM
They are not profitable! Came on guys, just stop giving this guy fake ilutions, we all know that most airdrops are the biggest shit that has ever been created. The only good airdrops are those who have been given on the past, not the actual ones.

Totally agreed! I have never had any airdropped that brought any profit to me. I prefer bounty campaigns rather than airdrops. Because you put some effort for bounties, you always get what you give. The point is to find good bounty campaigns which is not a scam.
Activity: 154
December 29, 2017, 06:19:16 AM
airdrops have there use.. unfortunate scammer to advantage of it and gave airdrops a bad name

if a legitimate project doesn't want to deal with legal issue right away an ICO might not be best.. by airdropping they coins the can avoid legal issues in most countries.... also by the team keeping some of the coins it make them work for their money.. some of the bigger successes with come from airdrops.. you will see this soon...

but comes good is bad... alot of airdrops are being use as a marketing tool to get people to buy more.. and when you buy more the team dumps all their coins then disappears... thats when you need to use your judgement on which airdrops are good and bad.. but just because a coin was airdropped doesn't mean its bad.. if the project is solid and continuing to move forward.. then it might be the best thing you ran into

ill give you a few hints on very good projects that were airdropped.. but please research yourself

ELIX

Accelerator Network
Activity: 476
December 29, 2017, 04:50:31 AM
Airdrop is a good way to earn profit if you made the right decision . Stay away from the frauds.

This is another way on gaining profit. I remember I joined one airdrop but until now I don't receive any. Well we must be careful in giving our information. I think is another way for companies to gain information and such. But I do not condemn all airdrops. There are still airdrops that are profitable. You just need to have a time in airdrops for you to gain.
Activity: 210
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
December 29, 2017, 03:48:43 AM
You cannot say airdrops as completely dump. Ya in most of them you do not get anything and if you do get coins then may be they do not get listed. Very few of them get listed. In just filling the airdrop there is no risk of anything. If you get the airdrop then good if not then also its not a problem.  Cheesy
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
December 29, 2017, 03:45:50 AM
airdrop or signature compagne cuz you will be able to earn just some cents from airdrops
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
December 29, 2017, 03:37:11 AM
How would you identify if the project that are having an airdrop is a fraud?
If they are asking you to pay some of mbtc or eth. Airdrops are free so you don't have to provide any payment unless register to their platform to get the free token from them.

For me airdrops is not profitable, but its only for me I knew to others it gave benefits to them of course. I just don't feel to partake in the any form of the airdrops program.
Not profitable? Maybe you aren't contented with how much you get during those airdrops? I rarely join airdrops now as I'm disappointed with those past airdrops that I joined, they tend to scam people so it cause me some doubts with it already. And we feel the same thing now.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 03:36:51 AM
Some Airdrops very profitable bring income up to 500 dolars, but they need to be able to choose from a large number of garbage Airdrops.
Activity: 353
December 29, 2017, 03:18:46 AM
They are not profitable! Came on guys, just stop giving this guy fake ilutions, we all know that most airdrops are the biggest shit that has ever been created. The only good airdrops are those who have been given on the past, not the actual ones.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 03:12:08 AM
Are Airdrops profitable? Of course airdrops are very much profitable because it's all free and you it doesn't involve your money all you have to do is just to register and wait for the their tokens to be deposited in your wallet. So if you want to gain more profits so you better join as many Airdrops as you can. Who doesn't want FREE cryptocurrencies? I guess all of us want it because it means profit for all of us!
Activity: 201
December 29, 2017, 03:07:42 AM
DeepOnion certainly does have a great Airdrop. The price has been on a rally this last week making the airdrop even more tasty. I get on average 100 onions a week from the drops and if you look at the dollar price recently at 7dollara thats 700 dollars a week.. Not to shabby!! The coin its self is also becoming a sound and well developed coin. So its a win win situation for me!
Pages:
Jump to: