Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 89. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 04:51:39 AM
It is like we have to do a 360* research to be in safe zone  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 04:47:00 AM
Nowadays, airdrop is hard to find valuable coin. You need to monitor their ANN and evaluate the success of the project. I think that joining the bounty campaign will be more successful.
Activity: 102
December 28, 2017, 04:40:13 AM
Of course if it is free airdrop where you don't have to contribute, it is really profitable. You just have to wait for the coin to be fully developed based on their roadmap and until it will be listed for trading in reliable sites.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
December 28, 2017, 04:33:37 AM
Yes of course, you can earn tokens from airdrop but you just have to make sure that the one you are joining are not scam. The tokens that you've earned from airdrops is also an income because you can sell that and convert to your own currency or bitcoin itself.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 04:23:38 AM
I did get some coins in my wallet from airdrops but I did nothing. They are not worth much so I am not going to sell them. I am waiting to see them grow
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
December 28, 2017, 04:21:39 AM
Hey there,

I'm fairly new to airdrops, can you recommend some legit sites?

what do you think about airdropalert.com?

b/r
snout

I do not think these sites are needed. Enter the bounty section on the forum.
Browse through all the topics in there. You can choose by yourself Cheesy
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
December 28, 2017, 04:02:36 AM
There are many kind of airdrops, some airdrop is based on their released token, some projects airdrop all their token, so it depends and cant be judge easily.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 28, 2017, 03:55:53 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Airdrop is a good way to earn profit if you made the right decision and its  free, you can get huge amount of coin if you know how it works.
But other airdrop are just a scrap or a waste of time because some them have no value.
you just disadvantaged if not get coins from airdrop, because this time an awful lot airdrop emerging and sometimes only program only and do not give profit. you have to be patient in mengkuti program airdrop.
Activity: 68
December 28, 2017, 03:46:19 AM
Yes of course,  airdrops is more profitable.Airdrop is a good way to earn profit if you made the right decision in this way. Airdrop is simple way to money and received a  big profit.
Activity: 2
December 28, 2017, 02:40:44 AM
Hey there,

I'm fairly new to airdrops, can you recommend some legit sites?

what do you think about airdropalert.com?

b/r
snout
Activity: 14
December 28, 2017, 02:20:32 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Airdrop is a good way to earn profit if you made the right decision and its  free, you can get huge amount of coin if you know how it works.
But other airdrop are just a scrap or a waste of time because some them have no value.
Activity: 546
December 27, 2017, 11:21:15 AM
I think the airdrop is profitable because I had earn tokens from airdrop and they are all profitable.
Activity: 672
DeepOnion
December 27, 2017, 10:24:16 AM
It depends on what airdrops you participate.
For me, I chose Decred in 2015. And eBTC, INN, ACC, DeepOnion this year. They are all profitable. For DeepOnion, I had about 60,000 now (I bought a lot also)and today the price is close to 5$.
For airdrops, I earned at least one million.
Good luck to all and Happy New Year.
Activity: 157
December 27, 2017, 01:34:06 AM

In airdrop you could encounter a pump and dump but also the worthwhile. The airdrops is profitable because I had earn tokens from airdrop also. If you wanted to earn tokens from airdrop then just follow their rules and just be aware that it should not be scam.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 26, 2017, 09:17:05 PM
Yes, airdrops are profitable. I earn a lot of tokens from airdrops. I was so happy to joined legitimate ones so I suggest just be aware for airdrops that isn't legit. In airdrops, you just hold the tokens you get for the right time of the main sale of its ICO. Be patience in joining and read carefully the instructions to get one.
Activity: 285
December 26, 2017, 09:15:58 PM
Airdrops can be used to gain some profit in the past, but nowadays, many airdrops are cheats, all aimed at fraudulently obtaining information, and empty-pitched coins are not worth the money. Therefore, it is now possible to gain nothing by airdropping profits

This is what I've noticed. I just saw one air drop that wanted your Facebook, Telegram, Email, Twitter, etc, etc. The agenda really seems as a way to collect information. Plus, not every body have all the things mentioned, so if not it's an air drop where a lot of people will not qualify.
Activity: 258
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
December 26, 2017, 09:13:35 PM

Probably not worth it unless you are on the forums all day looking specifically for airdrops. Even then I would say that isn't worth your time unless you are in a 3rd world country. If those two things fit your situation then by all means go for it but if they don't it is not worth your time I would say. Instead give back to the forum, provide value, and seek to get apart of bounty campaigns those are real and will pay you out when done.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
December 26, 2017, 09:05:04 PM
I was airdropped 500 TRX on binance a while back. It became something out of nothing so im ecstatic haha.
Activity: 72
December 26, 2017, 08:55:27 PM
Few of the airdrops offered right now is profitable. Some of them are just scams, some don't have value in the market. Some of them won't even prosper. If you are really into airdrops better to join all of those who looks like legit to maximize your possible earning.
Activity: 249
December 26, 2017, 05:34:13 PM
It depends, some airdrop are really crap whereas some are really profitable. For example with the Token Etherium BLUE I got 1000 of it and I sold it at 0.8 Ethers, NOT BAD. But it's just luck because of 20 airdrops, just 1 to 3 are really profitable. However, it easy money so if I were you I would try yo Fill up in as much airdrops as I can.
Pages:
Jump to: